Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13807
-
05-04-20 12:16 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 89Asian discount isle?
I primarily shop the Asian isle. I've been sitting out this hobby due to the pandemic hysteria. I know a bunch of fellow mongers doing the same. So today by chance, I started looking up my usuals and was surprised to see that they're all charging the same. I feel like there needs to be a lure to get us back in the hobby during a crisis, otherwise we'll wait it out. Unless there's a discount or blue light special, I'm not jumping back in the game and risking anything. Or is there really enough business for them to justify business as usual pricing? I hope they read this.
-
05-04-20 08:55 #4371Regular Member

Posts: 22Saw Anna last week. The experience is very much up to the KP normal high standard. Very nice massage to finish up after the main event.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
She's a little more curvy than the very slim with big tits that is typical. Nice to feel natural ones though.
-
05-04-20 07:43 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 2111Kp?
http://www.koreanpalace.biz
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 23:35 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 626Don't bother
KP = Korean palace. And don't even bother unless you are already in. They stopped taking new customers years ago.
Originally Posted by RebelFett
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-20 20:33 #4368Regular Member

Posts: 16Kp
I'm only asking because I have gone back 10 pages and was wondering where is kp? And how does one schedule an appointment.
-
05-02-20 19:43 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 109Not my experience
Got my full time. One shot for me, but that's all I ever have in an hour. I will say her heart wasn't really in it.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 11:42 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 86Just saw her. Only one shot. Rushed me out the door after 30 minutes. I'd look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:59 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank for the reply
Based on this, I'll be seeing her.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 22:29 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 308Cherry is nice and I recommend. A little more reserved than some of their girls, but very pretty and very sweet. I'd give her a 7. 5 or 8 on the KP scale.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 20:33 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 86Anna
Was going to check out Anna on Saturday. Please review if you beat me to it.
Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 20:44 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 109Current KP Lineup
Anyone have knowledge they'd like to share? Cherry and Anna.
-
04-29-20 10:36 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 582Not the same result on my end.
Not the same result on my end. I contacted Marina's booker very recently at the 1087 number, whom I have dealt with several times over the past year. I received a reply within a minute stating that nobody was available and I should try back in a month.
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
04-26-20 22:34 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 128True. Either way was told there will be a new person come Monday.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 13:22 #4359Pimp

Posts: 1Hi guys, you're must to understand that Hot girl only Apple or Carly
[Deleted by Admin]
If you make another fake account to review the chicks at your place I will edit the posts so they say she has aids.
A2
-
04-25-20 14:56 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 1294Or,
Not necessarily the same apartment, but at least the same person screening / booking appointments.
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





