Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 13918
-
04-30-20 23:34 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 47She's alright
I've seek her before, She's alrights. I seen her for covered FS so I don't know if she does anything bare. She looks older in person. For a quick fix, she's not bad.
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 13:10 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 356We agreed on $60 for BBBJCIM.
Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 10:49 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 387She's still pretty good looking girl and thicc-ness wise its not even that bad. The main question is why she went to prison LOL.
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 06:50 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 153They clearly specified only seniors yo.
Originally Posted by Odiggity
[View Original Post]
The only way you're going to bypass that is coughing up something good as a trade.
-
04-30-20 04:33 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 280Yes, sorry. This is her. I know she's been around for quite a while, I'm sorry for assuming most people knew of her. And yeah, she's not huge or anything but definitely some thickness in the thighs. Wow, she went to prison, huh?
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 03:41 #6233Regular Member

Posts: 1Fake pics, pictures are of Anastasia Rose, porn star.
Originally Posted by Kman1188
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 01:14 #6232Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks I was thinking the same.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 20:08 #6231Regular Member

Posts: 3Can I get her info?
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 17:43 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: solo
https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-solo
Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe
[View Original Post]
Here is a link solo has been around for years. Used to go by the name Kelly. I used to see her back in 2016 she was kinda petite then, she went to prison came back and was thick but still fun. Haven't seen what she looks like now but probably close to her pics. I don't know about now but she was bbj, BBFS back in the day.
-
04-29-20 16:24 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 252Dancer
My friend is a beautiful out of work Asian dancer from one of the top clubs in town. Up to this point she has been very much under the radar. She is clearly one of the most sensual insatiable woman I have ever met. She has given me permission to post about her in this forum. She is outcall only. Senior members are welcome to write for her contact information.
-
04-29-20 15:13 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 434Hazel
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
All of her ads say outcall only, and NO dfk, daty. Deal killer for me!
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:07 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 356Who is Solo?
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:00 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 459Location
Thanks. What area of town is her incall?
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 11:16 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 551Could be wrong but looking at her ad, which actually says nothing about her, I get the impression she's more interested in driving her social media numbers up than actually seeing anyone, if she hits you up with wanting PayPal, CashApp payment in advance (which was literally just discussed on here!) or some silly "webcam-show verification" BS then run far away!
Originally Posted by Zerney1
[View Original Post]
You could just text her and see what she says-and don't fall for ANY of the shit listed above!
Good Luck.
-
04-29-20 10:58 #6224Banned Member

Posts: 450Solo
Do you have her ad?
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




