Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 928 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, new here. Been searching and couldn't find any intel on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49305451/
    Texted her and said BBFS no problem. The problem was she doesn't accept cash. WTF? Only cashapp or paypal before session. Red flag. Ripoff alert. Told her good luck with that. Nobody better fall for this scam.

  2. #6205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Isabella

    I saw her August of last year. I wrote a review for her on PD before I realized their review system is worthless. Met her for an hour at her incall. Not the greatest area but inside the apartment was very nice and she had a towel, fresh soap, and candy laid out in the bathroom like a nice hotel waiting for me. Thought it was a nice touch. She isn't exaggerating on her height and her pics are pretty spot on.

    I did get a BBBJ so not sure if it's YMMV or she's changed since. After it was CFS. Had a little trouble with the hat at the time but she had a c-ring ready that did the trick. I would have repeated but I didn't like the area for the amount of money $$$.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is hot, but limited GFE. Limited kissing. No BBBJ. Seemed a bit mechanical and rushed. But she is hot and has a hot British accent. Price is reasonable compared with others in her looks category. That being said, I won't likely see her again.

  3. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is hot, but limited GFE. Limited kissing. No BBBJ. Seemed a bit mechanical and rushed. But she is hot and has a hot British accent. Price is reasonable compared with others in her looks category. That being said, I won't likely see her again.

  4. #6203

    Isabella Portia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year-and-a-half ago. Her pictures are accurate, and she is a really nice woman. Cool British accent. Tall, tight, and toned.

    At the time, she was in an apartment on Twain, near Maryland Pkwy. Her place was clean and orderly (she even had toiletries laid-out in the bathroom for after our visit -- towel, mouthwash, disposable toothbrush, etc). She was very professional like that, and clearly had her shit together, but she was also warm and friendly.

    When it came down to the act -- she was great! She is very athletic and strong, and I'm sure she could have broken me in half without even breaking a sweat.

    I had a great time with her, with zero drama, but in the end, I never repeated with her just because she is a little more expensive than my usual, (and I prefer shorter women).

    Obviously it's been awhile since my visit with her (and you never know what's going on in these women's lives), but if she is still like she was when I saw her (and I imagine she is, because she is probably one of the most squared-away providers I have EVER met), I would not hesitate to recommend her.

  5. #6202

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, new here. Been searching and couldn't find any intel on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49305451/
    Another ad that looks to TGTBT. To bad would love to hit that.

  6. #6201

  7. #6200

    Probably TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, new here. Been searching and couldn't find any intel on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49305451/
    That woman and ad definitely got my attention too, but I have the feeling it is TGTBT.

    Several things tell me this is probably a scam ad: 1) pictures of a young, hot woman who is offering everything--even anal and bare service. 2) The ad has not been running for very long 3) The ad gets posted multiple times a day (a woman that hot, offering those services would not need to post around-the-clock). 4) No reviews anywhere else, other than the one on LC. 5) The ad contains a few phrases that seem unusual to me, as a native US English speaker.

    If you are like me though, the other head is probably telling you something like, "Maybe she is just new on the scene. Maybe the current economic upheaval has pushed her into this line of work now, and I should jump on this rare and excellent opportunity".

    Maybe that is all true. Or maybe that is the kind of thinking a scammer is hoping you will listen to.

    Personally, I'm just going to pass on this one.

  8. #6199

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025003417

    Been eying this one for a while-also advertises a lot on Private Delights-but honestly I don't trust any of those silly "one sentence" deliberately vague reviews on Listcrawler for shit (pretty certain they're all just a bunch of fake plants) and PD reviews also leave a lot to be desired on details.

    Have any Senior Members on here actually seen her?

    Thanks.
    I saw her ads too, She looks fine but for some reason I have the feeling to stay away.

  9. #6198

    Any Intel?

    Hey all, new here. Been searching and couldn't find any intel on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49305451/

  10. #6197

    I've also considered seeing her several times, but

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025003417

    Been eying this one for a while-also advertises a lot on Private Delights-but honestly I don't trust any of those silly "one sentence" deliberately vague reviews on Listcrawler for shit (pretty certain they're all just a bunch of fake plants) and PD reviews also leave a lot to be desired on details.

    Have any Senior Members on here actually seen her?

    Thanks.
    I've also considered seeing her several times, and I get the impression she is legit based on the research I've done, but in the end, I think her rates are too high and her list of "No's" is too long (No FIV, CIM, COF, DATY, DFK, BBBJ).

    Why not go to ClubLoveLine instead, and get a hot, young Asian for $$ less per hour, and with few restrictions?

  11. #6196

    Any Intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025003417

    Been eying this one for a while-also advertises a lot on Private Delights-but honestly I don't trust any of those silly "one sentence" deliberately vague reviews on Listcrawler for shit (pretty certain they're all just a bunch of fake plants) and PD reviews also leave a lot to be desired on details.

    Have any Senior Members on here actually seen her?

    Thanks.

  12. #6195

    Hannah or Jenaka

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019  [View Original Post]
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you,
    Didn't she recently get a gun pulled on some guy or was that another girl?

  13. #6194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Another Curiousity?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83  [View Original Post]
    So, fellow mongers, this is my first contribution posting an experience I just had a couple of minutes ago and hopefully one of many to come (LOL, pun intended) so I contacted her and was quick to answer back, we made all the necessary arrangements over text and was on my way to her place, nice incall, greeted me very friendly in a spaghetti strap and sexy undies, awesome body, skinny but has her curves and cute face, so we head to the bedroom and I leave my donation on her counter, she hugs me and puts my hands on her body to run up and down as I see fit then grabs my hand and guides me to her bed lays me down and starts BBBJ, after a couple of minutes I ask if I can return the favor and she complies happily so I go to daty for another couple of minutes after which I'm completely rock hard and I start pumping her mish until I blow my baby gravy inside of her (cip) and pump a few more times afterwards, I pull out and love seeing the cream pie I just made, WOW! Just amazing, will definitely be repeating maybe next time I will ask if she is OK with me taking a few photos for my fellow mongers, definitely recommend her to all of you.
    Everyone appreciates the post that you put up but I am wondering if you're the one that crossed out her number? If so you don't have to do that. It's allowed to display the number as long as it's in the ad.

  14. #6193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019  [View Original Post]
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you
    The ad that you quoted has the number? Did you not look at it?

  15. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Those lucky enough to have the Hannah Head experience can rejoice. She's back as Jenaka, she has wheels, and she says she's improved a deep throat repertoire that already accounted for one of the best stories I've ever heard in the game. She was so damn good, a dude deeded her a car for a single BJ. She gave him two just to be nice.

    Hearing that, I always hid my keys when she was going in for the kill.

    Cross-posted on BBBJ Queens thread.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenaka-e...s-vegas-852837
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape