Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 41294
-
04-29-20 19:18 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 708Tempting, it would be nice to see her again.
Originally Posted by TheMainMan876
[View Original Post]
Not going to do it!
-
04-29-20 19:12 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 690[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-29-20 18:07 #13947Regular Member

Posts: 1I found My new go to gal!
I will say though at first it was a bit awkward but what first meet isn't? It didn't take long though for her to break the ice and make me comfortable enough to have no worries! There was no sketchy dudes around outside and she is completely independent. Everything she said was what it was when I arrived and the best part. SHE actually looked like her pictures, was clean all the way around & smells so good she left me speechless!! I definitely will be returning!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/698545887786
-
04-29-20 17:50 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 1170$300 for 15 minutes
For those with deep pockets! And mental problems! LOL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/321610875067
-
04-29-20 17:34 #13945Regular Member

Posts: 19Any intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/864255507862
Anyone had a dream with this girl?
-
04-29-20 16:58 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 316Before. It was because of my date with Bunnie that I made the decision that I was never going to that hellhole again. Looks like my timing was perfect.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:49 #13943Regular Member

Posts: 19Hodges
Does anyone know any providers near the Hodges area? Would be much appreciated. Also looking for a reliable massage girl too if anyone has good mature providers.
-
04-29-20 16:49 #13942Regular Member

Posts: 9Ghosted
I too was a victim of this about 6 months ago. Got to my rendezvous point and then nothing. I never attempted again. I envy those who had an opportunity to have this dream.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 16:39 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: A somewhat gracious exit
Although I always have the condom with me when I enter the room, I have used the excuse that it's in the car if I want to leave. ME after knocking and entering the room: "Hello. How are you doing today? Wow, you're super sexy. You'll do. Oh, shit! I forgot the cover (or the donation if they say they have a condom) in the car. I'll be right back".
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-29-20 16:34 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 894Fingerprints.
Originally Posted by SamWesten42
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-29-20 16:32 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: It's a wrap
One less thing to tie you to the deed. Plus condoms are bad for the sewer system. If I were to guess, I'd say that ten out of ten providers just flush them. I take it all with me and then drop it anonymously into a trash barrel. I usually stop somewhere between the incall and home for a drink or something to eat. I bring it wrapped in a paper towel in my shirt pocket. Just do the reverse when you leave. Walk up to a trash barrel on the way home and just drop it in.
Originally Posted by Jbvo35
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
04-29-20 15:47 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 1170Finally saw Chi-town
I had been in communication with her before from another number but she became a bit rude. I decided to try from another number and this time I was able to see her. I scheduled something based on a positive review by another gentleman. If you look at the pics on her ad, they are enough to get you to the door, but man, I guess to each his own- she just didn't look pretty. Maybe she had just woke up, I'm not sure. Her performance is decent though, but looks-wise, not so much. Maybe if she spruced up a little, my opinion may be different. She does appear to be nice and a bit personable. She did seem to get into session too. Would I repeat- yeah, I suppose, in a pinch, but she wouldn't be first on my list.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/684070745575
-
04-29-20 14:30 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 224Real or not real? Pretty and reasonable. Anyone's partaken?
Lady is awesome. #27 now on Escortfish, Anyone known anything $ donation for HH makes me doubt, but she looks super. Hate to miss out. Texted that its her. I only have have one fake me out so far.
-
04-29-20 14:17 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 286I'm surprised about report of Liz
Welcome aboard. I dreamt about Liz yesterday afternoon nap. It was a great dream which included various positions for a good long hour, ending in DT CIM (more like in throat) with no issues of taking it all. I haven't any nightmare of foul odor. I'm sorry for your experience of nightmare. She's a smart gal. Stay Safe. SXY.
Originally Posted by Yoyo79
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:01 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 336Gigi
Still looking to see if anyone has seen this girl Gigi. Either recently or within the past year.
Have heard reports she was a stripper in Jax. And of course, her pictures give that away. Anyone??
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1738845










Reply With Quote





