Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 732 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2836

    [URL]Seeking.com[/URL] weird

    So I logged on today and noticed that nobody is active in the past couple of months in my area which is not true. Last night there was tons of girls. I also noticed that the monthly payment for subscription is on 19.95 now.

    Is the website acting up or am I banned from the site LOL.

  2. #2835

    The seeking site upgrade?

    Is it me or did seeking.com just changed the format of their site. I tried searching and it doesn't show anyone active for months and now the monthly is only 19.95.

  3. #2834

    Asa

    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Asa Akira. She's escorting! https://switter.at/@AsaAkira.

    J / k pretty sure that's just scammer.
    I read reviews of asa akira escorting years ago. One that I remember was about how bad her pussy smells.

    Can't imagine she is any good these day.

  4. #2833

    NH girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1f19d...1-049525dcba59

    I got this girl's phone number like 6 months ago. And we've been playing phone tag. I honestly thought she was fake but she returned my text a couple of times. I noticed she gave me access to her private pictures and now she took the pictures back. And I can't view them. Which is really strange. This has never happened to me before. As much as I enjoy having sex with girls. I also love reading reviews of guys having sex with girls. So I hope to hear from anyone that actually met this girl.

  5. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e
    She's been on SA forever (as you can tell from her joined date). And she's a total nut. I gave up messaging her to make something happen a long time ago.

  6. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e

    Also, I would estimate that a minimum of 50% of new members are looking for online only. Why on earth would any guy want this? My porn collection is in the immense, if I get lonely Asa Akira getting DP'd is only a couple clicks away LOL.
    Speaking of Asa Akira. She's escorting! https://switter.at/@AsaAkira.

    J / k pretty sure that's just scammer.

  7. #2830

    Older

    Looks good for her age but read the profile, sounds super friendly! LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8e2a...d-bb40025f002e

    Also, I would estimate that a minimum of 50% of new members are looking for online only. Why on earth would any guy want this? My porn collection is in the immense, if I get lonely Asa Akira getting DP'd is only a couple clicks away LOL.

  8. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    I've been reporting all the online-only profiles, and all the ones that are doing the "buy my pics and vids now and we'll meet after the coronavirus has passed" because those are essentially online only as well.

  9. #2828

    Are her pictures accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to this chick over the past couple days and I finally got around to seeing her this morning. Within the first 10 minutes of us texting, she had agreed to BBFSCIP, but I wasn't able to meet up until today. And she definitely delivered on that. 400 per meet, and she can host. I don't remember seeing her being discussed on here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5828...6-c1c56b5036bd
    Also, as a general question: do you ask for a recent STD test prior to do BBFSCIP?

  10. #2827

    Same spam is hitting StG as it is SA

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.
    StG also is getting spammed with fake ads. Just report and go on with your day. Wish they have a better system or some filter. Usually its the same annoying pictures or emails instead of phone numbers.

  11. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    That's why I was happy to let the membership lapse. I'll be back when it's happening again; it's useless right now. And lining up girls now, for weeks from now, is pretty useless. Just look then. There will be many options.

  12. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by DougF  [View Original Post]
    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.
    Girls will always try to get away with as much as they can. It's up to the guys on SA to not be a bunch of thirsty simps. Always remember, girls can ask for anything under the sun but it's up to the guys to agree or not. We're headed for a serious economic adjustment and guys will peel off (loss of income) and girls will pile in. Sure, you'll still have the 40 yo single mommy that claims she gets 400 a visit but it's up to the guys to use their head and make smart decisions. Some simps will keep on simping, the smart ones will keep on being smart. Same as it's always been.

  13. #2824
    SA has now added a gift list option for the SB, so SD can send gifts to them without even meeting.

    Look at the list on SA and send them a gift.

    Site is starting to get ridiculous, fomenting gps to the max.

    As was said below all the new girls have been reading online or talk with friends who are on and think guys just talk online / phone / app and send them money for face timing.

    Pretty much all the new young girls, the older ones know the deal, think that.

    Also it seems they have no idea what the terms mean, many contradict themselves with what they put.

    Total shit show on there, don't see it changing anytime soon nor do I see many of the girls wanting to meet either.

    Especially the new ones who have no clue what the deal is because they read online and think what these SB say is what happens to all of them when in reality it's probably 5-10% at most.

  14. #2823

    Online only

    This online only stuff is getting ridiculous. All the new girls only joined because they know there's no pressure to meet. I hope this doesn't set a new precedent once this is all over. Its kind of feeling that way.

  15. #2822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Utr girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Please share some of your quality gets then?

    I have no issue paying 250 for what she has to offer. Again the car isn't my first choice typically but these times are a little different so one needs to get creative. If she was someone I wanted to repeat then I would have made arrangements for a better setting next time but she is unable to host and I rarely bring the girls to my place.

    My goal was to meet her and if she was what she said she was then all I wanted was to bang her. I'm not sure why your so hung up on fucking a girl in a car but I don't go for the STG escort types anymore and I search for a better quality on SA or FB. These girls have been mostly UTR long term arrangements and it all works well for me. I have not been ripped off in years or disappointed with the performance. In fact I am able to pick and choose who I keep active because I treat the girls good and they are not looking do to this as a job. Each to your own but once you get a taste of the UTR girls the sessions are real GFE because they are not burned out or abused. None of the girls I see are into drugs other than smoking a little pot so the fear of catching something is also reduced. Hey it works for me and I do not pay anything over my limit of 300.
    None of those girls are UTR bro. I use to fuck this one on backpage and since backpage shutdown. She never use STG. She goes to Seeking Arrangements and now she's charging ridiculous price now. So, just because someone is in SA don't mean they are UTR. It just mean they can charge more just like these streetwalker on Eros that take professional pics and charge $400 hour. I know 2 of them also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape