rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 472 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7074
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2289

    Too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.
    I agree I have been contacting different providers and some are requesting 200 plus for basic services. I contacted one provided for half hour massage no extras and the request was 220 plus tip. WTH!

  2. #2288

    Ridiculous pricing

    Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.

  3. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge on her. Expensive but fun. I'd see her again if she weren't so pricey. Deffo better looking in person.
    Does she offer BBFS? I'm willing to dish out some bucks, but only for bb.

  4. #2286
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.clovertravels.co/

    I cammed with this girl but never had the chance to meet up. She moved to San Diego right before the quarantine. You're welcome.
    I took the plunge on her. Expensive but fun. I'd see her again if she weren't so pricey. Deffo better looking in person.

  5. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkerXXX  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    This is my first post, I apologize if I'm breaking any rules. I'm wondering if any of you know a squirter I could spend some time with.

    Thanks in advance.
    https://www.clovertravels.co/

    I cammed with this girl but never had the chance to meet up. She moved to San Diego right before the quarantine. You're welcome.

  6. #2284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357
    She's been around for 10 years or so (and so have some of those pics, LOL). Massage only. No extras. Gold digger attitude. See her for her looks only.

  7. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357
    She is a "no" boom boom girl. H / J only and from a few friends who've seen her her massage and h / j are lack luster and waste of $. Why waste one eighty for an hr on her.

  8. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357
    TER

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp

  9. #2281

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357
    I have seen her. Heidi. Nice girl. The pics are her. She is beautiful. Everything off except her panties. Routine HE. No more than that as far as I know. Nice massage and finish but as one reviewer put it. Very vanilla. However I would say my experience was still good enough to return. Only reason I haven't is because I have enough regulars closer than her to keep me satisfied.

  10. #2280

    Intel

    Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357

  11. #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    Or. If you could provide a link. Thank you.
    Adult Look.

  12. #2278

    First time poster

    Hey all,

    This is my first post, I apologize if I'm breaking any rules. I'm wondering if any of you know a squirter I could spend some time with.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #2277

    Malani, where does she post?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers!!

    I have not posted much but have found a diamond!

    Malani, she was with HH and Cinders group!

    She is now independent and I have seen her and trust.

    Me! If you have respect and can follow her rules. She is beautiful and has great FS skills.

    She has a great, secure and clean incall in North County. Very Rare.

    She is a beautiful, sweet and skilled queen.

    I have seen a lot of providers and she is a hidden gem!
    Or. If you could provide a link. Thank you.

  14. #2276

    This one.


  15. #2275

    Malani on AS

    Hi fellow mongers!!

    I have not posted much but have found a diamond!

    Malani, she was with HH and Cinders group!

    She is now independent and I have seen her and trust.

    Me! If you have respect and can follow her rules. She is beautiful and has great FS skills.

    She has a great, secure and clean incall in North County. Very Rare.

    She is a beautiful, sweet and skilled queen.

    I have seen a lot of providers and she is a hidden gem!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape