Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7074
-
05-01-20 00:02 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 53Too much
I agree I have been contacting different providers and some are requesting 200 plus for basic services. I contacted one provided for half hour massage no extras and the request was 220 plus tip. WTH!
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 23:59 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 563Ridiculous pricing
Millions of people are filing for unemployment and a lot of the providers are still asking for ridiculously high rates. I'm surprised some are even still in business with the mile long list of don'ts and their high rates.
-
04-30-20 22:26 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 563Does she offer BBFS? I'm willing to dish out some bucks, but only for bb.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 09:25 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 174I took the plunge on her. Expensive but fun. I'd see her again if she weren't so pricey. Deffo better looking in person.
Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-20 00:00 #2285Regular Member

Posts: 13https://www.clovertravels.co/
Originally Posted by WorkerXXX
[View Original Post]
I cammed with this girl but never had the chance to meet up. She moved to San Diego right before the quarantine. You're welcome.
-
04-29-20 23:21 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 530Heidi
She's been around for 10 years or so (and so have some of those pics, LOL). Massage only. No extras. Gold digger attitude. See her for her looks only.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 22:38 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is a "no" boom boom girl. H / J only and from a few friends who've seen her her massage and h / j are lack luster and waste of $. Why waste one eighty for an hr on her.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 21:41 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 235TER
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp
-
04-29-20 20:59 #2281Regular Member

Posts: 24Intel
I have seen her. Heidi. Nice girl. The pics are her. She is beautiful. Everything off except her panties. Routine HE. No more than that as far as I know. Nice massage and finish but as one reviewer put it. Very vanilla. However I would say my experience was still good enough to return. Only reason I haven't is because I have enough regulars closer than her to keep me satisfied.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 18:46 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 244Intel
Anyone? She has good reviews on RR but still seems TGTBT.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357
-
04-29-20 17:37 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 108Adult Look.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:10 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 29First time poster
Hey all,
This is my first post, I apologize if I'm breaking any rules. I'm wondering if any of you know a squirter I could spend some time with.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-29-20 11:48 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 181Malani, where does she post?
Or. If you could provide a link. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigChopper
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 22:49 #2276Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11This one.
Has anyone got info on this one?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-h...99245-40111961
-
04-28-20 22:47 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 108Malani on AS
Hi fellow mongers!!
I have not posted much but have found a diamond!
Malani, she was with HH and Cinders group!
She is now independent and I have seen her and trust.
Me! If you have respect and can follow her rules. She is beautiful and has great FS skills.
She has a great, secure and clean incall in North County. Very Rare.
She is a beautiful, sweet and skilled queen.
I have seen a lot of providers and she is a hidden gem!













Reply With Quote




