Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 260 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2418

    Immune System Boosters?

    One of the issues they are finding with covid-19 is that it completely screws up your immune system, so your own immune system starts attacking your body and does some of the real damage to you. The doctors really have no clues as to how to deal with it, or why it is mild in some people and deadly serious in others. It seems to be different illness to different people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Sure. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. There are plenty of other brands but I use this one because the tables are sugar-coated and as such more pleasant to consume.

    They gaveth, they cureth LOL. Works like magic as long as you take it seriously and follow the process. If you don't think you will you might as well not bother with it.

    These are immune system boosters. It comes from the place where they deal with this type of staff on the annual basis. It functions similar to oscillococcinum that you can get at the CVS but it's much more expensive. If you take it at the onset of symptoms (oscillococcinum talks about 15 minute window. That sounds about right), it suppose to turn your white blood cells into a swarm of real hungry piranhas and they tear the invader to shreds before it gets a chance to get comfortable. If you don't take it in the timely fashion and the virus breaks through. Your virus cycle would start and you would basically loose your opportunity to kill it at root. You'd still have a chance to (likely) shorten the cycle but you'd still have to experience some discomfort. I have a bottle of it in every room of my home, in the car and now in the pocket when I go for walks. I also use it as profilactic, let's say before seeing Angel and after seeing Angel, etc. .

    The problem is that people (like me initially) don't take it seriously until (and if) they see it work for the first time. Then, of course they become as fanatical about it as I did. And just to preclude potential comments in that regard I don't care if it's psychosomatic or psychomaniacal, there is only one criteria for me here really, and it's totally boolean: it either works or no works, period.

  2. #2417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem. Alot of people may have just regular allergy but because of the covid 19. If you say you sick. They will automatically say you have it. But you won't know for sure until you get tested.

    What's your magic pills by the way LOL If you don't mind me asking.
    Sure. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. There are plenty of other brands but I use this one because the tables are sugar-coated and as such more pleasant to consume.

    They gaveth, they cureth LOL. Works like magic as long as you take it seriously and follow the process. If you don't think you will you might as well not bother with it.

    These are immune system boosters. It comes from the place where they deal with this type of staff on the annual basis. It functions similar to oscillococcinum that you can get at the CVS but it's much more expensive. If you take it at the onset of symptoms (oscillococcinum talks about 15 minute window. That sounds about right), it suppose to turn your white blood cells into a swarm of real hungry piranhas and they tear the invader to shreds before it gets a chance to get comfortable. If you don't take it in the timely fashion and the virus breaks through. Your virus cycle would start and you would basically loose your opportunity to kill it at root. You'd still have a chance to (likely) shorten the cycle but you'd still have to experience some discomfort. I have a bottle of it in every room of my home, in the car and now in the pocket when I go for walks. I also use it as profilactic, let's say before seeing Angel and after seeing Angel, etc. .

    The problem is that people (like me initially) don't take it seriously until (and if) they see it work for the first time. Then, of course they become as fanatical about it as I did. And just to preclude potential comments in that regard I don't care if it's psychosomatic or psychomaniacal, there is only one criteria for me here really, and it's totally boolean: it either works or no works, period.

  3. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    You came to the right place asking for a medical advice. A lot of doctors here (specializing in female genitalia functions).
    Exactly. No co pay, noninsurance needed. No appointment needed.

  4. #2415
    Seriously? LOL.

  5. #2414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. About 2-3 weeks ago I began experiencing hot flashes on my face in the evening. All of the sudden I'd feel my face (and maybe neck) burning and when I touch my forehead I could feel the heat. I figured I was developing a fever. I misplaced my thermometer somewhere so there was no reliable way to check, and good luck getting one nowadays. I pop my anti-flu magic pills in and 5-10 minutes later the fever was gone. This repeated for 3 nights, and then was gone.

    There were no other symptoms besides occasional routine throat pinching, likely from dry air that now still makes me quickly reach for my magic pills due to the general COVID-induced paranoia.
    That's the problem. Alot of people may have just regular allergy but because of the covid 19. If you say you sick. They will automatically say you have it. But you won't know for sure until you get tested.

    What's your magic pills by the way LOL If you don't mind me asking.

  6. #2413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    You came to the right place asking for a medical advice. A lot of doctors here (specializing in female genitalia functions).
    You'd be surprised.

  7. #2412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. About 2-3 weeks ago I began experiencing hot flashes on my face in the evening. All of the sudden I'd feel my face (and maybe neck) burning and when I touch my forehead I could feel the heat. I figured I was developing a fever. I misplaced my thermometer somewhere so there was no reliable way to check, and good luck getting one nowadays. I pop my anti-flu magic pills in and 5-10 minutes later the fever was gone. This repeated for 3 nights, and then was gone.

    There were no other symptoms besides occasional routine throat pinching, likely from dry air that now still makes me quickly reach for my magic pills due to the general COVID-induced paranoia.
    You came to the right place asking for a medical advice. A lot of doctors here (specializing in female genitalia functions).

  8. #2411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did. I was 3 days fever and cough free. Then I took the test again and it was negative. And I waited another 3 days to make sure I didn't get anything else. So I'm free and able to go to work. Thank you though.
    Interesting. About 2-3 weeks ago I began experiencing hot flashes on my face in the evening. All of the sudden I'd feel my face (and maybe neck) burning and when I touch my forehead I could feel the heat. I figured I was developing a fever. I misplaced my thermometer somewhere so there was no reliable way to check, and good luck getting one nowadays. I pop my anti-flu magic pills in and 5-10 minutes later the fever was gone. This repeated for 3 nights, and then was gone.

    There were no other symptoms besides occasional routine throat pinching, likely from dry air that now still makes me quickly reach for my magic pills due to the general COVID-induced paranoia.

  9. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is active any more, but is she is I'd luv to see her again, there are plenty of her vids around some under her alto ego name Lexi https://xhamster.com/search/lexi+wright+zumba.

    And some under her name https://xhamster.com/videos/alexis-w...facial-3678277.
    She also went by kikicu.

  10. #2409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you just have to avoid breathing on each other.
    Some full protective body suit with just cut outs for genitals. Not my thing. But I am sure some people would get into it.

  11. #2408
    Yeah, you just have to avoid breathing on each other.

  12. #2407

  13. #2406

    Bingo

    Guys, do you say 'bingo!' when you cum? Just curious.

  14. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is active any more, but is she is I'd luv to see her again, there are plenty of her vids around some under her alto ego name Lexi https://xhamster.com/search/lexi+wright+zumba.

    And some under her name https://xhamster.com/videos/alexis-w...facial-3678277.
    She is 37 now, and still lives in Maine. She is not hiding, is on Facebook, and is happily married.

  15. #2404

    The face that sucked a thousand dicks

    I don't think she is active any more, but is she is I'd luv to see her again, there are plenty of her vids around some under her alto ego name Lexi https://xhamster.com/search/lexi+wright+zumba.

    And some under her name https://xhamster.com/videos/alexis-w...facial-3678277.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times at her studio, it looks close but wo seeing the face I cannot be sure. She used to show her face alit, now looks like purposely staying back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape