Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 921 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4372

    Asian discount isle?

    I primarily shop the Asian isle. I've been sitting out this hobby due to the pandemic hysteria. I know a bunch of fellow mongers doing the same. So today by chance, I started looking up my usuals and was surprised to see that they're all charging the same. I feel like there needs to be a lure to get us back in the hobby during a crisis, otherwise we'll wait it out. Unless there's a discount or blue light special, I'm not jumping back in the game and risking anything. Or is there really enough business for them to justify business as usual pricing? I hope they read this.

  2. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Was going to check out Anna on Saturday. Please review if you beat me to it.
    Saw Anna last week. The experience is very much up to the KP normal high standard. Very nice massage to finish up after the main event.

    She's a little more curvy than the very slim with big tits that is typical. Nice to feel natural ones though.

  3. #4370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Kp?

    http://www.koreanpalace.biz

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFett  [View Original Post]
    I'm only asking because I have gone back 10 pages and was wondering where is kp? And how does one schedule an appointment.

  4. #4369

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFett  [View Original Post]
    I'm only asking because I have gone back 10 pages and was wondering where is kp? And how does one schedule an appointment.
    KP = Korean palace. And don't even bother unless you are already in. They stopped taking new customers years ago.

  5. #4368

    Kp

    I'm only asking because I have gone back 10 pages and was wondering where is kp? And how does one schedule an appointment.

  6. #4367

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Only one shot. Rushed me out the door after 30 minutes. I'd look elsewhere.
    Got my full time. One shot for me, but that's all I ever have in an hour. I will say her heart wasn't really in it.

  7. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Based on this, I'll be seeing her.
    Just saw her. Only one shot. Rushed me out the door after 30 minutes. I'd look elsewhere.

  8. #4365

    Thank for the reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is nice and I recommend. A little more reserved than some of their girls, but very pretty and very sweet. I'd give her a 7. 5 or 8 on the KP scale.
    Based on this, I'll be seeing her.

  9. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have knowledge they'd like to share? Cherry and Anna
    Cherry is nice and I recommend. A little more reserved than some of their girls, but very pretty and very sweet. I'd give her a 7. 5 or 8 on the KP scale.

  10. #4363

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have knowledge they'd like to share? Cherry and Anna.
    Was going to check out Anna on Saturday. Please review if you beat me to it.

  11. #4362

    Current KP Lineup

    Anyone have knowledge they'd like to share? Cherry and Anna.

  12. #4361

    Not the same result on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    True. Either way was told there will be a new person come Monday.
    Not the same result on my end. I contacted Marina's booker very recently at the 1087 number, whom I have dealt with several times over the past year. I received a reply within a minute stating that nobody was available and I should try back in a month.

    TP.

  13. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily the same apartment, but at least the same person screening / booking appointments.
    True. Either way was told there will be a new person come Monday.

  14. #4359

    Hi guys, you're must to understand that Hot girl only Apple or Carly

    [Deleted by Admin]

    If you make another fake account to review the chicks at your place I will edit the posts so they say she has aids.

    A2

  15. #4358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Or,

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    Look's like she's using Marina's apartment from the number?
    Not necessarily the same apartment, but at least the same person screening / booking appointments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape