Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Agree. I saw her today partly because I was in the mood for a younger lady with a tight body. Kay was my first choice but since I had not seen Amber I thought what the hell I will give her a shot. I would say she is one damn good looking young lady and seeing my dick disappear in her mouth was spectacular. She asked how I like my BBBJ's and then expertly provided a deep BJ and licked and sucked the boys exactly as I asked. During sex, she is vocal, grinds her body against yours and holds on to you. Meanwhile I held on to her new tits that feel pretty close to real ones. Doctor did a great job.

    I guess she is being schooled by the best (Kay) because this girl has learned a lot in the last few weeks. Early reviews stated she was new and had jitters. Well those days are gone and now she is extremely comfortable with the job. She has a real healthy body (fit, tight and strong) and I am sure she was an athlete in school. As I walked out and looked at her one more time I just couldn't believe that I had just fucked this hot ass girl. In another setting I would not have received a second look from a girl that looks like her but for 30 minutes today she was all over me. One hour drive to get home and I didn't stop smiling until I pulled in the garage
    Hey man, reading this post put a smile on my face. I know exactly what you're getting at. I'm glad to hear you got to live as a Lion today. Men need to experience this much more regularly. When women have done me right I tell them thank you, you made me feel like a real man today. Like I'm Alexander the Great conquering the known world type euphoria. Thanks for the review and testimonial.

  2. #13358

    Amber DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweet girl and gorgeous face with a great smile. She's super clean like Kay, uses wipes for everything. We had a great time together. Some may recognize the bed from an old friend =) http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/amber/.
    Agree. I saw her today partly because I was in the mood for a younger lady with a tight body. Kay was my first choice but since I had not seen Amber I thought what the hell I will give her a shot. I would say she is one damn good looking young lady and seeing my dick disappear in her mouth was spectacular. She asked how I like my BBBJ's and then expertly provided a deep BJ and licked and sucked the boys exactly as I asked. During sex, she is vocal, grinds her body against yours and holds on to you. Meanwhile I held on to her new tits that feel pretty close to real ones. Doctor did a great job.

    I guess she is being schooled by the best (Kay) because this girl has learned a lot in the last few weeks. Early reviews stated she was new and had jitters. Well those days are gone and now she is extremely comfortable with the job. She has a real healthy body (fit, tight and strong) and I am sure she was an athlete in school. As I walked out and looked at her one more time I just couldn't believe that I had just fucked this hot ass girl. In another setting I would not have received a second look from a girl that looks like her but for 30 minutes today she was all over me. One hour drive to get home and I didn't stop smiling until I pulled in the garage.

  3. #13357

    The lovely Amber

    She's a sweet girl and gorgeous face with a great smile. She's super clean like Kay, uses wipes for everything. We had a great time together. Some may recognize the bed from an old friend =) http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/amber/.

  4. #13356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBall  [View Original Post]
    This girl is very responsive to texts, sends pics that match the ad, and I was interested until she asked to bring the money in form of a visa gift card, never asked to send money electronically just to bring the gift card. Kinda threw me off, but she seems real, any info on her or the idea of a gift card is much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    AJ.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...t-now/29049821
    Most do the card scam something like this: you get the card then they want you to give them the numbers off the card before they give you the address of their incall or before they come to you. If you question it, they might say that they need to verify that you actually put the money on the card before you can meet. Once they have the numbers, the money is theirs and you never see them.

    Of course, they all spin it a little differently. I had one send me an address before even mentioning that I could only pay with a gift card. The address was non-existent in an apartment complex on the far east side. When I got there and found that the address number was fake, I asked her if she gave me the wrong address. She kept telling me it was correct and, then, finally told me she only accepted gift cards. Idiots!

  5. #13355

    At TigerKing re Goth Girl

    At TigerKing.

    She made herself available and accommodating when I contacted. It's incredible that I can't even give money away with some of these. Even the ones with desperate sob stories LOL. They must be busy or getting out of the game because they just go cold after a brief back and forth. I guess they expect instant meetups on the spot. I don't operate like that, I can't at this point. I have to plan ahead for my own good.

    I grant you that body is one of greatest attributes on a woman (I'll take a butter face all day) but attitude and accommodation also speak to me. Especially when I'm just getting my feet wet. Imagine going in a shop to spend a few hundred dollars and you can't even get waited on. Perhaps that's an extreme example, but there have been moments where I felt frustration similar to that.

    I'll tell you this. And everyone else. If you want to be a brother and vouch for me to just one girl, just to get my foot in the door. Otherwise I'm going to build a reputation with multiple references.

    I don't give personal info to be logged in some file because all good things come to an end eventually. Nothing lasts forever.

  6. #13354

    Camilla

    This girl is very responsive to texts, sends pics that match the ad, and I was interested until she asked to bring the money in form of a visa gift card, never asked to send money electronically just to bring the gift card. Kinda threw me off, but she seems real, any info on her or the idea of a gift card is much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    AJ.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...t-now/29049821

  7. #13353

    Goth Punk Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ (which I wasn't really comfortable with being new to this scene) but I quickly found myself very impressed. Had to tell her to back off after a minute or two.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173425706
    Agreed on BBBJ skills. IMO she tops MMGEG, who is heralded as one of the best around.

  8. #13352
    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid she stole money from me. After we got started we were interrupted by her "landlord", and she ran me out. Head was mediocre, and we didn't get any further than that.

  9. #13351

    Car Play Girl


  10. #13350

    Goth girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited the Goth Punk Girl on the Northwest side. Very pleasant experience. She's put on weight compared to the pics on the listing, so she's not a spinner. BBBJ (which I wasn't really comfortable with being new to this scene) but I quickly found myself very impressed. Had to tell her to back off after a minute or two.

    She has a slow and steady technique that creeps up on you quickly LOL. Very clean, no odor. Very soft, nice skin. Even better attitude.

    I noticed she's very sweet and she made a lot of effort to treat me like a King. It could be one of those "lay back and enjoy yourself" experiences if that's what you like.

    The regular intercourse was pretty good considering she was about my height / size. Not the tightest ever but not bad by any means.

    $180 hhr. I will be visiting again. Oh, and her place is, I'd say, a step up from the lower end. I wasn't grossed out by her place, which really helped me relax and enjoy myself.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173425706

    P.S. The BBBJ was excellent but I think from here on out I won't be accepting it until I get a better feel and 'trust' for the SP. I'm the overly-cautious type at this point since I'm new to this whole scene (welcome to any commentary or tips).
    I have not seen this one but for 180 hhr you can find a lot better judging by the pics. You even said she's heavier than her pics. You said you're just starting out so I'd do some more research. 180 a half is pretty steep IMO.

  11. #13349

    Visited Mae

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/mae/

    She's a sweetheart, looks like her photos and provides a great experience. She's got a cool story and her tattoos are fun to talk about. She's definitely worth visiting and gets into it.

  12. #13348

    Failure to launch

    Had a weird experience trying to meet this one. I asked if she was available and we agreed on terms. She gave me her location, not far from me. She then tells me to meet her at another location, still in the area. I get there, she's not there. I text her, she says she's on her way and asks what kind of car I'm driving. I got spooked and left. Anyone seen her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/473947755747

  13. #13347

    Goth Punk Girl

    Recently visited the Goth Punk Girl on the Northwest side. Very pleasant experience. She's put on weight compared to the pics on the listing, so she's not a spinner. BBBJ (which I wasn't really comfortable with being new to this scene) but I quickly found myself very impressed. Had to tell her to back off after a minute or two.

    She has a slow and steady technique that creeps up on you quickly LOL. Very clean, no odor. Very soft, nice skin. Even better attitude.

    I noticed she's very sweet and she made a lot of effort to treat me like a King. It could be one of those "lay back and enjoy yourself" experiences if that's what you like.

    The regular intercourse was pretty good considering she was about my height / size. Not the tightest ever but not bad by any means.

    $180 hhr. I will be visiting again. Oh, and her place is, I'd say, a step up from the lower end. I wasn't grossed out by her place, which really helped me relax and enjoy myself.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173425706

    P.S. The BBBJ was excellent but I think from here on out I won't be accepting it until I get a better feel and 'trust' for the SP. I'm the overly-cautious type at this point since I'm new to this whole scene (welcome to any commentary or tips).

  14. #13346

    Sscchhhwwwiinngg!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I see the lovely Kay is back on the DI schedule today. Sure wish I could make the trip to Indy to see her. Happy she is okay and got whatever taken care of, she is so awesome.
    Give that news a Wayne's world schwing!

  15. #13345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Kay Back

    I see the lovely Kay is back on the DI schedule today. Sure wish I could make the trip to Indy to see her. Happy she is okay and got whatever taken care of, she is so awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape