Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13348

    Failure to launch

    Had a weird experience trying to meet this one. I asked if she was available and we agreed on terms. She gave me her location, not far from me. She then tells me to meet her at another location, still in the area. I get there, she's not there. I text her, she says she's on her way and asks what kind of car I'm driving. I got spooked and left. Anyone seen her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...n/473947755747

  2. #13347

    Goth Punk Girl

    Recently visited the Goth Punk Girl on the Northwest side. Very pleasant experience. She's put on weight compared to the pics on the listing, so she's not a spinner. BBBJ (which I wasn't really comfortable with being new to this scene) but I quickly found myself very impressed. Had to tell her to back off after a minute or two.

    She has a slow and steady technique that creeps up on you quickly LOL. Very clean, no odor. Very soft, nice skin. Even better attitude.

    I noticed she's very sweet and she made a lot of effort to treat me like a King. It could be one of those "lay back and enjoy yourself" experiences if that's what you like.

    The regular intercourse was pretty good considering she was about my height / size. Not the tightest ever but not bad by any means.

    $180 hhr. I will be visiting again. Oh, and her place is, I'd say, a step up from the lower end. I wasn't grossed out by her place, which really helped me relax and enjoy myself.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173425706

    P.S. The BBBJ was excellent but I think from here on out I won't be accepting it until I get a better feel and 'trust' for the SP. I'm the overly-cautious type at this point since I'm new to this whole scene (welcome to any commentary or tips).

  3. #13346

    Sscchhhwwwiinngg!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I see the lovely Kay is back on the DI schedule today. Sure wish I could make the trip to Indy to see her. Happy she is okay and got whatever taken care of, she is so awesome.
    Give that news a Wayne's world schwing!

  4. #13345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Kay Back

    I see the lovely Kay is back on the DI schedule today. Sure wish I could make the trip to Indy to see her. Happy she is okay and got whatever taken care of, she is so awesome.

  5. #13344

    Ebony or Latina

    Anyone know of a decent ebony or Latina?

  6. #13343
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    Texted her couple different days, finally got response and we agree on a time and gave general directions so I drove 45 minutes. I got there and then crickets, to say I was pist off its an understatement.
    I'm sorry you had a bad experience, seems to be a bad experience among mostly positive reviews, but I had a similar thing with another provider recently, seems like we were a victim of a bad day / situation. Hard to find reliable things. I'm too apprehensive about DI screening. If someone would please Pm me information about what kind of stuff do they send to your work email (is It identifiable as DI / escort service? Our email is watched like a hawk) and what other information do they ask for, so I don't look like that guy who calls and doesn't go through.

  7. #13342
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    There have been other positive reviews, care to share what caused this star to fall?
    Texted her couple different days, finally got response and we agree on a time and gave general directions so I drove 45 minutes. I got there and then crickets, to say I was pist off its an understatement.

  8. #13341

    Screen process for DI

    In my experience it was easy. I had to send my work email and respond to a message. It has covered all ten women I have visited with through DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    DI screens for all the ladies and to my knowledge it is the same for all. The good news, once you are screened then you can pretty much schedule with any and all. Make sure you use a real phone when you contact them, no computer phone apps.

  9. #13340

    Michelle

    I recently had an experience with Michelle. Here is her recent ad:

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/189137109608

    We agreed to terms, including speaking Greek, and set up was easy. When I arrived, I found a much larger woman than claimed in the ad, although the pics are definitely her. In fact, she sent me a pic of the girls (see attached). Damn! Though the ad claims to be the "the true head doctor of Indianapolis," I have had much better in town. As she was performing CBJ, she said that she wouldn't be able to speak Greek due to the size. While I don't see being large a problem in general, I was disappointed that I would miss out on my language lesson. She asked which position I preferred. I said mish is my favorite. She claimed it was hers, too. Well, with her size, finding the money spot was a challenge. She also complained about her meniscus injury. After a couple of miscues, I kind of lost interest, finishing SS in the bag. She was a nice enough person, but I probably will not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3B7A19F2-B2E9-43D1-A5A4-FAE3C3BA196E.jpeg‎  

  10. #13339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    There have been other positive reviews, care to share what caused this star to fall?
    Was curious about that myself. She seemed willing to please IMO.

  11. #13338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Do all the providers ask for references? I had been dying to see one on there and didn't know I needed those.
    DI screens for all the ladies and to my knowledge it is the same for all. The good news, once you are screened then you can pretty much schedule with any and all. Make sure you use a real phone when you contact them, no computer phone apps.

  12. #13337

    Why?

    There have been other positive reviews, care to share what caused this star to fall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]

  13. #13336

    Does anybody know how Find Information Posted on these Threads?

    The last two pages in this thread are mostly question that can be easily found if you take the time to search for the information.

    Hints:

    1. Use the "Search Thread" tool in the upper left hand corner of the thread you are wanting information on. If the Alpha / numerical search is three or less then you have to put an asterisk at the end. Example: Searching for DI you have to put DI* in the "Search Thread". That brings up any word starting with a "di" including DI or didn't. However if DI is only in the title and not the body of the post then the "Search Thread" won't find it.

    2. Use the "View Original Post" to go back and look at a quoted post. If someone is talking about a girl and the original post has been quoted several times by various people you can quickly go back through the posts without having to scroll back by just clicking on "View Original Post". It's the easiest way to see the original post where someone might have posted a link to the girl or put important info in the "Title".

    So to make future searches for DI easier.

    DI equals Discreetinfo with the following link.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/discreet-ladies/

  14. #13335

    Hollywood and WYP

    Hollywood:

    Tried reaching out to her, but she didn't seem willing to play as she asked back how much was I willing to pay for an hour of outcall. I didn't continue to negotiate. Just didn't seem right, something was off and I don't play games.

    WYP whatsyourprice sugarboo.

    Regardless, found a 20 why / o on WYP, no drugs and no games, willing to outcall and rates starting at 250. Screen name on WYP is sugarboo. Her profile says looking to make additional income. Outcall only. Respetful men, so check / leave your thug life at the door and have a good time, trust me. Of course YMMV.

    Reach out to her thru WYP.

    I am not sharing her info because last time I shared info some creeps fucked it up for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]

  15. #13334

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape