Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 928 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6223
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, new here. Been searching and couldn't find any intel on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49305451/
    Fake pics, pictures are of Anastasia Rose, porn star.

  2. #6222
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Could be wrong but looking at her ad, which actually says nothing about her, I get the impression she's more interested in driving her social media numbers up than actually seeing anyone, if she hits you up with wanting PayPal, CashApp payment in advance (which was literally just discussed on here!) or some silly "webcam-show verification" BS then run far away!

    You could just text her and see what she says-and don't fall for ANY of the shit listed above!

    Good Luck.
    Thanks I was thinking the same.

  3. #6221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    My friend is a beautiful out of work Asian dancer from one of the top clubs in town. Up to this point she has been very much under the radar. She is clearly one of the most sensual insatiable woman I have ever met. She has given me permission to post about her in this forum. She is outcall only. Senior members are welcome to write for her contact information.
    Can I get her info?

  4. #6220

    Re: solo

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    Who is Solo?
    https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-solo

    Here is a link solo has been around for years. Used to go by the name Kelly. I used to see her back in 2016 she was kinda petite then, she went to prison came back and was thick but still fun. Haven't seen what she looks like now but probably close to her pics. I don't know about now but she was bbj, BBFS back in the day.

  5. #6219

    Dancer

    My friend is a beautiful out of work Asian dancer from one of the top clubs in town. Up to this point she has been very much under the radar. She is clearly one of the most sensual insatiable woman I have ever met. She has given me permission to post about her in this forum. She is outcall only. Senior members are welcome to write for her contact information.

  6. #6218

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. What area of town is her incall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Hazel is back, reviewed by a local already on them, and I've seen her twice. She's all everyone has said and more. She's a level or five above nearly everyone I've met in town for intellect and wit. Exceptional service as well (all covered).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hazel_st...s-vegas-517674
    All of her ads say outcall only, and NO dfk, daty. Deal killer for me!

  7. #6217
    Who is Solo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Not really much of a report, per se. But I was out scouting for water and paper goods at Walmart by my place up on North Rainbow and ran into Solo there. Well, I'd never had a date with her before, so she didn't know me. But her face and tattoos are unmistakable. She was annoyed at having to wait for an employee to unlock something for her in the cosmetic area. I was standing nearby annoyed waiting for my roommate to decide on a greeting card. Funny. Since I noticed her, I looked around and saw tons of girls that I low-key wondered if they were escorts too. Hahahahaha.

  8. #6216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Location

    Thanks. What area of town is her incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Hazel is back, reviewed by a local already on them, and I've seen her twice. She's all everyone has said and more. She's a level or five above nearly everyone I've met in town for intellect and wit. Exceptional service as well (all covered).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hazel_st...s-vegas-517674

  9. #6215
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerney1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any information on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49334595/
    Could be wrong but looking at her ad, which actually says nothing about her, I get the impression she's more interested in driving her social media numbers up than actually seeing anyone, if she hits you up with wanting PayPal, CashApp payment in advance (which was literally just discussed on here!) or some silly "webcam-show verification" BS then run far away!

    You could just text her and see what she says-and don't fall for ANY of the shit listed above!

    Good Luck.

  10. #6214

    Solo

    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Not really much of a report, per se. But I was out scouting for water and paper goods at Walmart by my place up on North Rainbow and ran into Solo there. Well, I'd never had a date with her before, so she didn't know me. But her face and tattoos are unmistakable. She was annoyed at having to wait for an employee to unlock something for her in the cosmetic area. I was standing nearby annoyed waiting for my roommate to decide on a greeting card. Funny. Since I noticed her, I looked around and saw tons of girls that I low-key wondered if they were escorts too. Hahahahaha.
    Do you have her ad?

  11. #6213

    Solo

    Not really much of a report, per se. But I was out scouting for water and paper goods at Walmart by my place up on North Rainbow and ran into Solo there. Well, I'd never had a date with her before, so she didn't know me. But her face and tattoos are unmistakable. She was annoyed at having to wait for an employee to unlock something for her in the cosmetic area. I was standing nearby annoyed waiting for my roommate to decide on a greeting card. Funny. Since I noticed her, I looked around and saw tons of girls that I low-key wondered if they were escorts too. Hahahahaha.

  12. #6212

    Reviews

    Anybody have any information on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/49334595/

  13. #6211

    Typical Textbook Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Texted her and said BBFS no problem. The problem was she doesn't accept cash. WTF? Only cashapp or paypal before session. Red flag. Ripoff alert. Told her good luck with that. Nobody better fall for this scam.
    I'm sure she'd tell you that BB Greek with a horny mule wired up on PCP is "no problem" for her either as long as some moron is gonna stupid enough to PayPal her cash upfront, LOL.

    Sadly she'll probably get a few suckers with this scam bullshit-they always do!-who will of course all be wondering why she suddenly stopped responding right after they sent her the money.

  14. #6210
    Hazel is back, reviewed by a local already on them, and I've seen her twice. She's all everyone has said and more. She's a level or five above nearly everyone I've met in town for intellect and wit. Exceptional service as well (all covered).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hazel_st...s-vegas-517674

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    She'll be back very soon.

    Chicago is too cold for the thin blood of a Las Vegian.

  15. #6209

    Anyone seen this sexy snowbunny?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...878/7026086944

    Texted her last week, covered service only car date 140.

    Seems almost too good to be true, as she has a killer petite body based on the pics. I know most providers don't like to say prices + services over text, and she told me "condom sex only, 140 cardate" which threw me off. I can't lie, I didn't respond after that.

    Anyone out there that can vouch for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape