Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 1486 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9280

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill2015  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tiffany? https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tiffany-thai-40129764.

    Asking 200 for 30 minutes, all covered. Refreshingly responsive to texts.
    Yes, that's her. Very shy. Not sure what could be VIP.

    I gave her 100 for 15 minutes tops.

    I did DATY for just a minute. YMMV.

  2. #9279

    Cityguide

    Do the ads that have "CityXGuide Verified" next to them mean anything? Does it give the ad / girls any legitimacy? Or is it just bullshit? Thanks.

  3. #9278

    Bonnie Wolf

    I saw Bonnie for a half hour after a drive down to Tyson's. Spinner-type. BBFS / cip $$.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ner/BonnieWolf

  4. #9277
    Quote Originally Posted by KravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ad. You said $$flt an hour. Ad says $$ for an hour. Of you got something back like HH then based off your post it was $ for an hour? Os that right? Because I'll book that aye es aye pee.
    My bad, I meant $$ 5 for hr and $$ 5 for 1/2.

  5. #9276

    Looks like they are coming back

    Kimber and Alyse are coming back. They will be posting within the week. No, I'm not passing out numbers. They contacted me this morning. Hopefully I can catch them this time around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1588139689154.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1588139373569.jpg‎  

  6. #9275

    I heart AG

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Siena recently. She really is the amazing and will be here for two more weeks. AG has two other girls in rotation right now as well; Vicki and Lv Crystal. Love this place.
    AG is great and I have been using them for years. My saw Lv Crystal last week and my experience was very similar to what TomK2323 posted on #9075.

  7. #9274

    AsianGems

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Siena yesterday. Smoothest skin I have ever felt, even down to her fingertips. Cute enough face, although not my type in that department. Small C cups sure seemed natural, unless it's possible to pay the doctor to make them uneven LOL. I did not get the glorious PSE that a previous reviewer proclaimed, but a very nice very typical K-date (being my first time, I was OK to let her stay in her comfort zone and take the lead). Mouthwash, shower, preview BJ, serious rimming, DATY, CFS mish. She started getting me ready for a 2nd cup but I need way more than an hour for that at this age. 300 for the hour (no "plus" or "minus" games). She seems very busy -- I only had a couple of time slots to choose from. Quarantine shmarantine apparently!

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/45
    I also saw Siena recently. She really is the amazing and will be here for two more weeks. AG has two other girls in rotation right now as well; Vicki and Lv Crystal. Love this place.

  8. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    So I finally pulled the trigger. Ava gives a decent massage but no real extras. She said she would do the HJ but I had her bring in Tiffany who is a tiny girl and very shy.

    I dropped 140 for Ava and 100 for Tiffany.

    Will not repeat. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9591051.html.
    Is this the same Tiffany? https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tiffany-thai-40129764.

    Asking 200 for 30 minutes, all covered. Refreshingly responsive to texts.

  9. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by Supremedream  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this add sometimes now and I've been wondering if it's legit but have my suspicions due to the price, has anyone met up with them? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-s...-4760-34493945.
    I would search the number on google or search the last 4 digits of number on forum to see what comes up. I also would just stay away from any crapshoot ads you have not seen before the pandemic. Stay safe.

  10. #9271

    Have my suspicions but I've been curious

    So I've been seeing this add sometimes now and I've been wondering if it's legit but have my suspicions due to the price, has anyone met up with them? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-s...-4760-34493945.

  11. #9270

    Looking exploring!

    I am looking at pulling the trigger on Violet, she is very active on social media. Any insight from anyone? https://violetfields487.wixsite.com/.../helpful-links.

  12. #9269
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Siena yesterday. Smoothest skin I have ever felt, even down to her fingertips. Cute enough face, although not my type in that department. Small C cups sure seemed natural, unless it's possible to pay the doctor to make them uneven LOL. I did not get the glorious PSE that a previous reviewer proclaimed, but a very nice very typical K-date (being my first time, I was OK to let her stay in her comfort zone and take the lead). Mouthwash, shower, preview BJ, serious rimming, DATY, CFS mish. She started getting me ready for a 2nd cup but I need way more than an hour for that at this age. 300 for the hour (no "plus" or "minus" games). She seems very busy -- I only had a couple of time slots to choose from. Quarantine shmarantine apparently!

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/45
    They are only having one girl per day these days. That is what I was told. So they get enough business.

  13. #9268

    Siena at AsianGems

    I saw Siena yesterday. Smoothest skin I have ever felt, even down to her fingertips. Cute enough face, although not my type in that department. Small C cups sure seemed natural, unless it's possible to pay the doctor to make them uneven LOL. I did not get the glorious PSE that a previous reviewer proclaimed, but a very nice very typical K-date (being my first time, I was OK to let her stay in her comfort zone and take the lead). Mouthwash, shower, preview BJ, serious rimming, DATY, CFS mish. She started getting me ready for a 2nd cup but I need way more than an hour for that at this age. 300 for the hour (no "plus" or "minus" games). She seems very busy -- I only had a couple of time slots to choose from. Quarantine shmarantine apparently!

    https://www.asiangem.live/gallery/45

  14. #9267
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get in touch with HT? Please PM me.
    I texted them April 7th, made an appointment with one of my ATF Diva for the next day, no problemo. But then the morning of, suddenly she's taking the day off.

    So to answer your question, yes and no I guess LOL.

  15. #9266
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Trying to book an appointment has become almost impossible. They must be rolling in money to have such bad customer service. Has anyone had any luck? On another note I was stood up two days in a row from Jennifer the Latina in Fairfax.

    Lordy mercy these are bad times for mongering.
    I've been able to make appointments with CVIP, DS, and AG. However, CP is indefinitely closed and I have gotten no responses from HT, even though I'm verified and I see that they just got a new girl as well.

    Anyone been able to get in touch with HT? Please PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape