Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 1489 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9223
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    FYI. I inquired with her about BBFS, she quoted me 800 hh 1000 hr.

  2. #9222

    Daisy chantilly / Manassas

    http://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fema...d/165517772687

    Saw Daisy recently and opted for a qv 60. She was staying at a decent hotel In Chantilly at the time. CBJ was good and was a bit happily surprised at her mouth stamina since things take a bit longer for me because of the condom. Let me suck on her huge tits for awhile before she took the condom off and tugged me until I finished on the twins.

    Overall satisfied and there's BBBJ on the table if you're a regular.

  3. #9221
    Wish some of the Latina crapshoots would go back to Fairfax. Real dry over here.

  4. #9220

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Strandan  [View Original Post]
    Text set up with the same number and got to the location called, I was given three different room numbers, then told to knock. The girl inside says I'm busy so I text back the number which says she's not busy then I say I just knocked she says she's busy, and the text says are you black she doesn't like black people. I confirm that I am indeed black and the last text I received just says "no black". Was not expecting that response from this number.
    Umm I'm black. She didn't even ask. I had a good time.

  5. #9219

    Gaby, Sterling

    I've seldom had good luck with the Latina crapshoot. However, there's an ad on Cityxguide (and elsewhere) for a Latina that intrigues me. I've also never asked "has anybody seen this girl" but am doing so now. She purports to be pregnant and has very graphic pics in her ad. She does have another ad (bedpage) from August 2019, not pregnant, and it looks like the same girl. I've been reluctant to take a shot 'cause so many of the Latina ads are BS. If anyone has had experience with her please PM me (I've been known to reciprocate).

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/una-f...chita-39339720

    August 2019 ad:
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas-virginia-ee-uu/6373304.html

    My experience with Zariah Flower a few months ago when she was 8 months pregnant was memorable! Lactating, pregnant girls ring my chimes!

  6. #9218

    Raquelle

    Hey, noob here. First post, feel free to send new member FAQ.

    Has anyone seen Raquelle? I'm interested in outcall and she fits the bill. I searched but didn't find any reviews. Thanks.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...s/041913900127

  7. #9217

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    Her pictures don't to her justice. It was hard for me to hold out long with her too. Her last day is tomorrow. Meeting her again before she leaves. Hopefully I last a little longer 2nd round.

  8. #9216
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    She is a former pornstar.

    https://www.indexxx.com/m/parker-5

  9. #9215

    Hallie

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/washington-dc/washington-dc/female-escorts/1579431

    Notice her first few post Bwi, college park, and Woodbridge.

    Same old pics as well.

    The funniest part she has a Richmond number.

    Older post of mines shows lock up date. Time served and not on fire I'm hoping. Be safe.
    http://washington-dc.skipthegames.co...r/846938255016

    Tried to meet Isabella at CVIP, but no openings until later in the afternoon. Figured I'd give Hallie another chance. Met her in Chantilly. She got spooked since I was real close, but I mentioned we had met a couple times previously. Basically, just as remembered. Everything covered, CBJ, CG, Mish to pop. Met for HH. Damage is $ for QV and 1. 5 $ for HH.

    I noticed her PS4 and it looked just setup. She mentioned her other one got taken after she got locked up. Said she was a little jumpy and trying to be more cautious. Overall, though, a decent session.

  10. #9214

    Ds

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when it all changed but it seems like certain people only give people a hard time if they don't get what they want. They ask for help, you give help and then somehow you messed up LOL. If you out here having dreams, no need to worry.

    Stay safe.
    After numerous attempts an good refs was able to get cleared to visit AG. Just luck and timing and avoided the long list of PI normally required. Stay patient and safe fellows. Magic can happen once in a while.

  11. #9213

    Emmelie Sucre

    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre

  12. #9212

    Don't pay them any mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I get it. You're against these agencies and any shred of PII being divulged, no matter how redacted. Guess I must've gotten screened when they were feeling "generous" or something, I don't know. What I do know is the info I provided was as clear as if the government were forced to divulge their shit on Area 51. Also, they've yet to let me down in the 4 - 5 x's that I've visited them. Hell, there was once instance where a SB stood me up and AG was perfectly fine with me seeing them at an hour's notice. So they've been quite accommodating and their talent in my opinion has been on point, both in the looks department and services provided. I'm not denying that their screening process is a bit much. And to be honest, I actually expected them to reject my censored stuff sent their way. However, it worked out differently and I couldn't be more pleased.

    I'm not their PR representative. You do you. But if the objective is to subtly shame me for somehow making the cut or going about it differently than how you'd have done it, know in advance that I couldn't care less. Pretty sure I'm not contributing to the GPS issue that has run rampant in this region long before I moved here. I've got no problem with those who are against providing the info that some agencies ask for. So please be so kind as to reciprocate.
    Not sure when it all changed but it seems like certain people only give people a hard time if they don't get what they want. They ask for help, you give help and then somehow you messed up LOL. If you out here having dreams, no need to worry.

    Stay safe.

  13. #9211
    I was able to get in with AG a while ago without giving up any PII.

    I think I provided two references, and got accepted within 30 minutes.

    I have not been as fortunate with the other agencies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I get it. You're against these agencies and any shred of PII being divulged, no matter how redacted. Guess I must've gotten screened when they were feeling "generous" or something, I don't know. What I do know is the info I provided was as clear as if the government were forced to divulge their shit on Area 51. Also, they've yet to let me down in the 4 - 5 x's that I've visited them. Hell, there was once instance where a SB stood me up and AG was perfectly fine with me seeing them at an hour's notice. So they've been quite accommodating and their talent in my opinion has been on point, both in the looks department and services provided. I'm not denying that their screening process is a bit much. And to be honest, I actually expected them to reject my censored stuff sent their way. However, it worked out differently and I couldn't be more pleased.

    I'm not their PR representative. You do you. But if the objective is to subtly shame me for somehow making the cut or going about it differently than how you'd have done it, know in advance that I couldn't care less. Pretty sure I'm not contributing to the GPS issue that has run rampant in this region long before I moved here. I've got no problem with those who are against providing the info that some agencies ask for. So please be so kind as to reciprocate.

  14. #9210
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I get it. You're against these agencies and any shred of PII being divulged, no matter how redacted. Guess I must've gotten screened when they were feeling "generous" or something, I don't know. What I do know is the info I provided was as clear as if the government were forced to divulge their shit on Area 51. Also, they've yet to let me down in the 4 - 5 x's that I've visited them. Hell, there was once instance where a SB stood me up and AG was perfectly fine with me seeing them at an hour's notice. So they've been quite accommodating and their talent in my opinion has been on point, both in the looks department and services provided. I'm not denying that their screening process is a bit much. And to be honest, I actually expected them to reject my censored stuff sent their way. However, it worked out differently and I couldn't be more pleased.

    I'm not their PR representative. You do you. But if the objective is to subtly shame me for somehow making the cut or going about it differently than how you'd have done it, know in advance that I couldn't care less. Pretty sure I'm not contributing to the GPS issue that has run rampant in this region long before I moved here. I've got no problem with those who are against providing the info that some agencies ask for. So please be so kind as to reciprocate.
    LOL. They're all just having fun with it quoting a Tupac song. It's all good.

  15. #9209

    Waste of time. If you're black

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/in-ou...-0515-39076313

    Setup via text and showed up at a motel in herndon. I was pleasantly surprised by what was behind the door. A little cute Chinese girl named Judy. I was going to do a quick visit but when I saw how cute she was I wanted hh. Donated 130 and we were off to the races. I'm a big fan of GFE but this was not it. CBJ, no kissing, cfs. So I asked how much for a GFE and she said 100. We negotiated to 60 and things got a lot better. All gloves were off and we had a mighty about. She has this bad ass mid section tattoo that increased her sexiness. She has maybe a C cup. But they were enhanced and a nice little booty. I would repeat because she was nice and spoke fluent English.
    Text set up with the same number and got to the location called, I was given three different room numbers, then told to knock. The girl inside says I'm busy so I text back the number which says she's not busy then I say I just knocked she says she's busy, and the text says are you black she doesn't like black people. I confirm that I am indeed black and the last text I received just says "no black". Was not expecting that response from this number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape