Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 28084
-
05-01-20 12:40 #11794Regular Member

Posts: 6Info on NC Independent
Anyone connected with this lady?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818
-
05-01-20 11:47 #11793Regular Member

Posts: 2North county
Hey mongers, the lockdown has made me a little crazy. Anyone know of any location still providing in north county? PM please, thank you and stay safe!
-
04-29-20 19:58 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 205Gender question?
When I first read the quote, I thought Sam was going through a transformation to become a man.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 17:38 #11791Regular Member

Posts: 4She is real but not the pics.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
They were taken from somebody else's Instagram account some time ago.
35 or so. Miniskirt with pantyhose and other armour to shape her body. So so English.
-
04-29-20 16:53 #11790Senior Member

Posts: 282Hopefully Fifi comes back to SD once all is clear, she's probably working somewhere in the SGV. She definitely was one of my favorite Chinese girls working, awesome body and total GFE service.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 15:03 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 213No response from Jason yet. Anybody know of any legit places that are open? Or private RR ones that are actually therapeutic? I'm not against HE or FS, but that is still easy to find. The therapeutic one are all closed.
Originally Posted by Jason21
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 14:47 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 292Yeah fifi was fun. But I don't think she's in the rotation anymore. And Sugar won't BBFS anymore. At least with me. She said she had a pregnancy scare.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 13:32 #11787Regular Member

Posts: 21This is good to know! I was hoping Sam is still around. Really want to book a session with her.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 10:33 #11786Senior Member

Posts: 112Sam nuru woman
Thanks for the clarification guys. For all I know she could've transitioned into a dude.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-20 01:07 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 654Just mature aged
I was a little ambiguous. She's a mature woman in good shape.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 21:28 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 282I got BBFS from Sugar a while back as well as Fifi when she was there. Only drawback, there is no shower to rinse off all the pussy juice and perfume.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 19:15 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 380No girl, a woman
He is implying that she is on the older side. I would place her as 40+.
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 17:36 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 112Sam Nuru girl
Sam is a girl no longer? You mean no longer working? I recently contacted her and she'll be taking clients next week.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 16:39 #11781Regular Member

Posts: 21I believe that's Lily. There are a number of results in this forums.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 12:56 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 31A little pricey (4) but high mileage if they are open.
Originally Posted by Fourteen88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




