Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13915
-
04-27-20 10:43 #6205Regular Member

Posts: 15Hannah or Jenaka
Didn't she recently get a gun pulled on some guy or was that another girl?
Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 07:31 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 2986Another Curiousity?
Everyone appreciates the post that you put up but I am wondering if you're the one that crossed out her number? If so you don't have to do that. It's allowed to display the number as long as it's in the ad.
Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 07:29 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 2986Curious
The ad that you quoted has the number? Did you not look at it?
Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-20 07:05 #6202Regular Member

Posts: 23Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you,
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 22:36 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 588Safety and coronavirus and other cautions
This coronavirus is for real. The legit providers on the sites are getting much lower in numbers. A friend of mine who does stats, says that Uncle LEO has other priorities, is one reason busts for SW and escort gals has dropped, but busts for men mongering has increased. Be careful out there. It may be safer to get out and talk to a gal, than to see if she will get in your car. I'm staying home for a few months, a few of my sports buddies caught the virus, and I'm a bit paranoid. Also, men mongers are being monitored a bit more than usual. The mojo list is also being taken over by agencies. There are a few ligit gals there, but the last guy one of them met might be a carrier. I emptied my mailbox a bit. Take care.
-
04-25-20 20:35 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 533BL MILF Kat of Las Vegas. Meow!
I haven't seen her in almost 6 months, but Kat is one of my favorite MILFs. All American girl next door, now a woman, smooth cool sharp and. Went to her place for incall, she was sharing the room with a younger. Late 20's very good looking big butt. Not fat. Blonde who was cool too, but I was there for Kat, 2 girls is too many at my age. But, the other blonde, I forgot her name, was not the one in the posts and more attractive than the girls Kat usually works with, almost as sexy as Kat. I just looked at her most recent (below) and the other girl is in the pics. You could do a lot worse. These two are. Well, I will repeat.
We talked a bit, caught up, then got to it, other gal was in the br, poked her head out a couple times, but she knew it was a twosome, she was just showering and dressing, good body, so with out any rush Kat took care of me as only she can, intimately, YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/7029868744
I've spent a lot of time and flowers with Kat over the years, not all date. Sometimes hanging out or helping so a friendship is what we have.
-
04-25-20 20:05 #6199Regular Member

Posts: 23Hannah is great. I would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 19:48 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 459Roxxi
I just saw her recently at her incall. $$ for 30. BBBJ and CFS. Very chill, sensual, and she made sure she showered before I got there. Spot on to pics in her ad. She did (I think recently) move into a weekly with her small friendly dog. I might repeat as an outcall down the road.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Soulofsugar
Originally Posted by Gjpbka
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 17:32 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 207Little Person
I have had a long simmering hankering for a little person as well. Odd kink, but one I want to cross off my bucket list someday.
Originally Posted by HardDemon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 14:34 #6196Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone see her?
She frequently posts on EB. Offers CFS, no bare. Quoted 120 for hh cardate.
Skeptical, since she's a real cutie and literally said via text "sex only with condom 120" and I've seen no reviews on her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7026086944/1
-
04-25-20 13:06 #6195Regular Member

Posts: 5Little people escorts
Been trying to find a little people escort (midget not children thought I had to clarify no offense to anyone) for years. The only one I ever found was called Alice in she charge way to much 2000 hr. Seeing that I can buy actual people for that price I figure I ask here before I took a loan out for some pussy.
-
04-24-20 21:42 #6194Regular Member

Posts: 1Been an observer of the site and had to thank you guys. Saved a lot of trouble of avoiding some in the hobby. Wanted to ask if any you can recommend a European / Russian provider here in Vegas. Thanks.
-
04-24-20 20:33 #6193Senior Member

Posts: 75Asia
First report!
Had this dream a couple of months ago. The photos are accurate and she has a wonderful attitude. Shower, mish, k9. CBJ. Massage. Were all good. Downside, didn't smell so hot; even after the shower. Repeat in a pinch.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-kim...angeles-293996
-
04-24-20 16:31 #6192Regular Member

Posts: 15She quoted me $. 40 at first but she's open to negotiate.
Originally Posted by Johnny214
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 11:49 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 27What was the damage?
Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



