Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10103

    Good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGoat69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her?

    Feedback welcome.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/840416529529

    Thanks.

    HG.
    With not much feedback, I took the dive. Verification was a dick pic. Reasonable donation $1 for 30 minutes. Is a great looker. Above average body too. The hair stopped me from going down. Decent BBBJ. But avoided FS as she had no covers. Not sure if I will repeat.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  2. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.net/ads/romanian-...-only-40095212

    I've seen her ads over the years back to BP and always a little curious, but never enough to reach out. Slim Pickens out there right now. Did some searches and couldn't find anything here. Anyone have any history, good bad or indifferent? Obviously she is a curvy girl, but sometimes the camera hides an extra 50 lbs that I don't really want.

    Thanks for any info.
    The pics are real and current. If you like curvy, she is that (I love curvy). She seems pretty cool and I enjoyed my time with her. She is mostly outcall so that makes it hard for me. Otherwise, I'd see her again.

  3. #10101

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    New to this I'm wondering if anyone have any info on her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/296654542878

    Thanks.
    She's very nice but when it comes to sex is an absolute starfish and won't even pretend to be into it. She just lays there and asks if you came yet which after a point I just had to fake an orgasm cause I was not interested very quickly in.

  4. #10100

    No match

    Looked her up on pornhub it said no results.

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    She's a pornhub star. Oliviabee.

  5. #10099

    High mileage and sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.net/ads/romanian-...-only-40095212

    I've seen her ads over the years back to BP and always a little curious, but never enough to reach out. Slim Pickens out there right now. Did some searches and couldn't find anything here. Anyone have any history, good bad or indifferent? Obviously she is a curvy girl, but sometimes the camera hides an extra 50 lbs that I don't really want.

    Thanks for any info.
    Service depends on her mood. She is a few pounds and years older than her ad. She comes and goes into the scene throughout the year.

  6. #10098

    Save your money!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The last report of the girl was a while ago, and it was not good. Then again things change.

    Give it a go and report back, positive or negative.
    120 bucks for so-so service. Over rated. Stays in hotels near Glendale. Stay away unless you want to be in the news.

  7. #10097

    Nothing good

    The last report of the girl was a while ago, and it was not good. Then again things change.

    Give it a go and report back, positive or negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    New to this I'm wondering if anyone have any info on her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/296654542878

    Thanks.

  8. #10096

    Sweet thang

    Have anyone seen this one?

    I'm not sure about you fellow, but I've not had luck in finding a reliable one lately. I ran into this one named "sweet thang".

    She is out of river west area. I don't trust the area as I lived there before. But had anyone seen her? Or know she is legit?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/487816642978

  9. #10095
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    New to this I'm wondering if anyone have any info on her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/296654542878

    Thanks.
    She's a pornhub star. Oliviabee.

  10. #10094
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing a monger who got ripped off posted this ad / She and her mom are well known thieves. A monger friend of mine got ripped off for the $80 donation last fall.
    I'd rather she run with the money than flash that "Platypussy" at me.

  11. #10093

    Rip off post

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/067668909463

    This was from today, right on top of two ads for the same girl.
    I'm guessing a monger who got ripped off posted this ad / She and her mom are well known thieves. A monger friend of mine got ripped off for the $80 donation last fall.

  12. #10092

    Latina

    New to this I'm wondering if anyone have any info on her?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/296654542878

    Thanks.

  13. #10091

    Hairy One

    Anyone see her?

    Feedback welcome.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/840416529529

    Thanks.

    HG.

  14. #10090
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.net/ads/romanian-...-only-40095212

    I've seen her ads over the years back to BP and always a little curious, but never enough to reach out. Slim Pickens out there right now. Did some searches and couldn't find anything here. Anyone have any history, good bad or indifferent? Obviously she is a curvy girl, but sometimes the camera hides an extra 50 lbs that I don't really want.

    Thanks for any info.
    She used to be / maybe still is a SW on national. Nice women from what I've had. Her head is top notch but FS is what you'd expect with a bigger girl. She has lots of tattoos. I wouldn't pay more then 50.

  15. #10089

    Romanian?

    https://cityxguide.net/ads/romanian-...-only-40095212

    I've seen her ads over the years back to BP and always a little curious, but never enough to reach out. Slim Pickens out there right now. Did some searches and couldn't find anything here. Anyone have any history, good bad or indifferent? Obviously she is a curvy girl, but sometimes the camera hides an extra 50 lbs that I don't really want.

    Thanks for any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape