Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 546 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 8181
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2496
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    Melhol seems legit. Got her talked down to a PPM arrangement before realizing she lives over 2 hours away.

    Seemed DTF, and if any other SD is willing to make that trip, you may want to reach out to her!

    Melhol on seeking.com
    I just searched for the username "Melhol" and nothing came up. Must've hidden her profile.

  2. #2495
    I also agree! I got back on SA this week. Met a 25 yo at the geneva. Waiting on a 20 yo to get to my place now! Plenty of fun to be had with a little due diligence and patience.

  3. #2494

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    I have experienced all the bad stuff mentioned here: girls with GPS, the scammers, fakes, the time wasters. A lof of the girls expecting to get 100's of dollars for online-only relationships. The long conversations and plans made, then ghosting. The ones that only want platonic. And unfortunately with so many lost jobs, a lot of desperate girls with sob stories.

    But I have found it is exactly like a gold mine. If you have the time and the patience, you will strike gold. It will take some work and a lot of filtering out the bad ones. Lucily with quarantine, I had a lot of time on my hand.

    I've Been here in Orlando for a month and have met 4 girls all aged from 19 - 21. All BBBJCIM. Most open to BBFS if I wanted. Some even bbcip (if you buy morning after pill). I have a few lined up whe are willing to meet but waiting on quarantine to end. And a few lined up for when I get back home up north. One girl I suspect is a working girl. But the other 3 are normal non-pros who either need the money, like being with older guys, or both.

    I find if you talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, use coded words for sex, better results with knockout girls. Some seemed dtf from the jump. Some it took days of texting. I didn't do meet or greets or dates before meeting. I just made them feel comfortable through texting before we met. And the most I payed was $300 for 3 hours. 2 went for 200.

    The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

  4. #2493

    18-21

    If anyone has a legit non-pro 18-21 yr old I will owe you a debt of gratitude for sharing.

  5. #2492

    Its not pemitted on the site

    It's permitted and Wade&Co has no problem with it. In fact the more non sexual / non escort profile's looking for online, selling feet pic's, nothing physical, I will talk to on the phone etc. Make's his site's (SA / WYP) more legit and legal. Nothing to see here FOSTA, move on and don't bother with us. Sure good advice and make's us all feel good like we did our part but. At the end of the day after we report them and they are banned, they will have a new fake profile up and running making money in less than 12 hours. Meanwhile you have now opened a service ticket reporting them, and you are on their radar (I have been banned over 5 times). It will take 1 or 2 unsubstantiated complaints from angry girls and you are banned and out money (usually a day or 2 after you paid them). If it makes you feel better do it and God bless. Keep doing it and reporting them. I have decided it's not worth it to bring attention to my profile. Trust me I tried to fix the problem you described. I had no success doing the advice you gave and just became more frustrated trying to fix the problem. Just block them and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    And tell them they have been reported- and do it- its easy enough.

    Yeah, I know. I know. But it may help a little with these time-wasting idiots. There are still hot pieces of ass that can be had on SA- just need to thin out the pretenders.

  6. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPoonMan  [View Original Post]
    ...The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.
    Hey DPM, you have mail! I need to add another 19 year old to my rotation now that Rachel has turned 20 and PG's green-eyed blond track star is on the run, LOL

    I will definitely check out SA after reading your post, thanks!

    SYM

  7. #2490

    SA is exactly like a gold mine

    I have experienced all the bad stuff mentioned here: girls with GPS, the scammers, fakes, the time wasters. A lof of the girls expecting to get 100's of dollars for online-only relationships. The long conversations and plans made, then ghosting. The ones that only want platonic. And unfortunately with so many lost jobs, a lot of desperate girls with sob stories.

    But I have found it is exactly like a gold mine. If you have the time and the patience, you will strike gold. It will take some work and a lot of filtering out the bad ones. Lucily with quarantine, I had a lot of time on my hand.

    I've Been here in Orlando for a month and have met 4 girls all aged from 19 - 21. All BBBJCIM. Most open to BBFS if I wanted. Some even bbcip (if you buy morning after pill). I have a few lined up whe are willing to meet but waiting on quarantine to end. And a few lined up for when I get back home up north. One girl I suspect is a working girl. But the other 3 are normal non-pros who either need the money, like being with older guys, or both.

    I find if you talk to them nicely, treat them with respect, get to know them, use coded words for sex, better results with knockout girls. Some seemed dtf from the jump. Some it took days of texting. I didn't do meet or greets or dates before meeting. I just made them feel comfortable through texting before we met. And the most I payed was $300 for 3 hours. 2 went for 200.

    The one that I suspect is a pro is 19 and literally beautiful (model type). Tight little body, loves to please and really freaky. I've seen her twice. She said she is looking for more financial help and agreed for me to give her # out. She's not like escort. Will screen and only meet if the vibe is right. Sweet girl. So step to her with respect and don; t treat her like a ***** and you can have her. Any SM fee free to PM for her digits.

  8. #2489
    Melhol seems legit. Got her talked down to a PPM arrangement before realizing she lives over 2 hours away.

    Seemed DTF, and if any other SD is willing to make that trip, you may want to reach out to her!

    Melhol on seeking.com

  9. #2488

    Platonic

    Thought I was the only one who noticed all the "I want to be spoiled, . Yadie yadie. But don't want to meet and be platonic. ".

  10. #2487
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    There is no information necessary. Put in the work. That's what this is about. Sometimes you hit it sometimes you don't. But I love to have the names of the ones that will at least play ball. Whether I strike out or hit a home run is up to me. Putting more information can lead to being outed. Thanks for the information and for those complaining try offering a little more to the board than bitchng and moaning because these aren't the normal easy escorts you are used to dealing with.
    Agreed 100%. There are so many profiles on SA that are not legit for whatever reason. Who has time to weed through all that shit? All I need is a reliable starting point. I'll do the rest. .

  11. #2486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperx9  [View Original Post]
    Here's the new link. She is now Katy K12.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23471...6-c2206d620526
    Thanks for posting. These girls are getting more and more desperate with the scams. Sometimes I am not even sure that it's actual women posting. The site is super relaxed at the girls they let in but don't have a problem charging men $90 a month.

  12. #2485

    Katy K12

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she may have changed her username. Can you post the link?
    Here's the new link. She is now Katy K12.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23471...6-c2206d620526

  13. #2484

    Tell every last one of them trying to sell pics or vids its not pemitted on the site

    And tell them they have been reported- and do it- its easy enough.

    Yeah, I know. I know. But it may help a little with these time-wasting idiots. There are still hot pieces of ass that can be had on SA- just need to thin out the pretenders.

  14. #2483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperx9  [View Original Post]
    This is another scammer trying to get money through a cash app. I have reported her, but she keeps making new profiles.
    Looks like she may have changed her username. Can you post the link?

  15. #2482

    KatyM12

    This is another scammer trying to get money through a cash app. I have reported her, but she keeps making new profiles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape