Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8273
-
04-28-20 16:43 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 130America's response has become the LAUGHING STOCK of all the developed countries. This is just another example of why you should not put much faith into government.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 16:33 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 333Upcoming issues to blame him for.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
1. Issuing a National Defense Act to the Meat packing industry to stay open, despite over thousands of positive cases and some deaths.
2. Issuing Guidance to states for reopening, then ignoring them and encouraging people to protest the those same guidelines.
3. Redirecting resources to critical reelection states that have Red Governors (Florida / Texas).
4. Pitting states against each other for critical supplies and then using FEMA to seize those supplies.
There are a crap load more. But as the head of the Federal government, and despite his claims otherwise, the buck does stop with him. And ultimately he and he alone is to blame for the total fucking response so far and going forward. He was getting information back in November of last year, and he ignored them.
-
04-28-20 16:08 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 2351I completely agree Trump is a pathological liar. For the record, NO ONE is blaming the President for the virus. Let me repeat. Coronavirus is not Trump's fault.
Originally Posted by AtlDawg
[View Original Post]
Here's a detailed list of what I’m blaming him for:
* Trump declined to use the World Health Organization's test like other nations. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case, the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries. Oh, but not our government. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test. The question is why? We don't know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock. Stay tuned.
* In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.
* In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.
* In 2019 the NSC's Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.
* Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.
* Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that responds to public health threats.
* In 2018, at Trump's direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.
* Trump didn't appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed VP Mike Pence.
* Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word hoax at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.
* Trump pretended for two months that the virus had been contained.
* Trump left a cruise ship at sea for days, denying them proper hospital care, rather than increase the number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S.
I repeat! I do not blame Trump for the virus. I blame him for gutting the nation's preparations to deal with it. I blame him for bungling testing and allowing it to spread uninhibited. I blame him for wasting taxpayer money on applause lines at his rallies (like The Wall). I blame him for putting his own political life over American human life. I hope this clears things up.
Now here’s a shocker, I voted for Trump in 2016, but will NOT vote for him in November.
-
04-28-20 15:30 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 114Anarchy Rocks!
Yeah, the next thing you know, the gubmint will tell us we can't drink and drive. Then they'll want a USA Department of Agriculture to inspect our food and won't let anyone sell any food they want. Next, the'll tell felons and teenagers and the mentally ill they can't buy guns! Pretty soon they'll want a Coast Guard keeping drug dealers away from our kids. Why, I bet them thar libruls will want to up a fence on the Messican border to keep feriners' out!
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
Anyone who wants any type of government-forced rules that protect 'Mericans is a piece of shit, and most likely a coward.
Bottom line: Let's all go to restaurants and bars and tattoo parlors and football games and movies, because when we get sick (and infect others), we can run to the gubmint for hospitals and medicines and respirators and healthcare workers and insurance as long as we want, because the gubmint can't try to reduce the number of people who get sick.
-
04-28-20 12:14 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 1011Damn, bro. You're one badass cat. Engineer, architect and based on your stated tax payments and how creative you and accountant are, you're knocking down between $500-$800,000 per year. $10 k-$15 k per week. On top of that, you're a combat vet. Also your little sis is also a combat vet who now fights on the front line as a nurse in NJ. And your mom fights on the frontline as a nurse in Mississsippi. And on top off all this, your Special Forces brother is tied for second place for most combat tours of duty in the recorded history of the US.And you shacked up w/that fine ass hooker for 8 months b4 you had to put her out because of her bad habits. You a hard hitting motherfucker. You need your own TV show.
Originally Posted by Anubis06
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 10:36 #2253Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, I asked about Vicki and Sara. You didn't provide a single piece of credible information about either of them. How can I call them if I don't have their correct numbers? The phone number you gave me for one of the women went to an old Asian Apartment ad (nobody answered). The other number you gave me for the other woman was a NY number. Nobody answered that number either.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
What I've learned from you is that you're a board troll who writes cryptic, useless shit.
-
04-28-20 08:50 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 58Trump has lied / misled the public over 18,000 times since taking office. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be that much of a pathological liar?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
Plus, presidents do not have as much influence on the economy as you would think:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...think.amp.html
-
04-28-20 07:44 #2251Administrator

Posts: 5265Really
I was in the army and spent four weeks at Ft Benning, I wasn't combat arms but am familiar with the breed. Not that I'm accusing you of stolen valor but I'd really like to see a picture of the right sleeve of your Class A's because the soldier who has done the most deployments in the US Army during the current operations did 14. I'm sure there were a few who did 13 and if you did my hats off to you. I say if because it's the internet. Seriously, if you did I won't thank you for your service because people who did that don't do it for the thanks and gratitude for doing what you see as your duty is sort of embarrassing. I know why you did it because it was the same reason I did.
Originally Posted by Anubis06
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-20 05:14 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 297Both?
Most likely both a provider and recent mental patient.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
Your name please.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
Asking for a friend.
-
04-27-20 20:08 #2249Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thirteen tours to combat zones? That's giving everything of oneself for the greater good. I'm 10 shy of that but would be happy to shake his hand and buy him a beer (when it's safe to do so).
Originally Posted by Anubis06
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:03 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 2351While Georgia Governor Brian Kemp thinks it's safe for the state's citizens to start re-patronizing businesses like salons and barbershops amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and for restaurants to reopen dining rooms starting Monday, April 27. Unfortunately, Public tours to the Governor's Mansion are "canceled until further notice.
https://gov.georgia.gov/governors-mansion/tour-mansionOut of an abundance of caution, we are temporarily canceling public tours until further notice to ensure the health and safety of Georgia families.
-
04-27-20 15:52 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 406We need more "pieces of shit" like you in this country. Thank you for your service.
Originally Posted by Anubis06
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:51 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm cool with you being against a government enforced lock down. I get it. But insults only serve to drive those without your point of view farther away from your way of thinking. Calm down and present some solid, logical reasons if you want to change minds.
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 14:56 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm for it. Along with being a "piece of shit" and a "coward". I am also a veteran, engineer, architect, business owner, American, voter and person that pays over $100 k annually in taxes after credits and deduction. I won't be bullied into hiding in a corner because I support I feel what is right for a society that I am a part. You can insult me or anyone else because our opinion and perception of the world are different from yours or our ideas of what America is and should differ from yours. It's fine, its your freedom of speech that I fought for and that my brother (special forces 13 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan), my baby sister fight and best friend still fight for. I just personally don't understand the need to personally attack people you don't know because they differ. But carry on sir!!
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 14:50 #2244Banned Member

Posts: 3001I'm hearing it may be June or July but definitely not anytime soon but even when they open back up it's going to be a very slow start with a lot of guidelines to follow but half of them may not even open back up it's going to be a long slow recovery for the strip club industry.
Originally Posted by Almanac
[View Original Post]
Another thing is most of them are small inside so no way you can practice social distance unless they only allow a certain amount of people in at a time cause Coronavirus going to be around for a good minute.










Reply With Quote





