Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4794

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I understand you believe you are a bad candidate for cash and dash, but what happens when you are on your back and she gets up and grabs the cash. Are you going to physically take it away from the girl? It can and will happen quicker than you can react even from girls that you have seen before or trust.
    Yes, the answer is yes. I will physically take it back. I don't play about my money. I'm just glad it hasn't happen to me yet. Stay safe out there.

  2. #4793

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Have not had a red head in awhile. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/460596887654.
    She will definitely show you a good time if your willing to drive to Richmond. I seen her this past Friday.

  3. #4792

    Be care full out there

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    I had a girl at extended stay a couple years ago. I laid money out. She got on the bed started BJ. Then said she needed a drink, her mouth was dry. Grabbed money locked herself in bathroom. Within a couple minutes a guy was coming in the room. What do you do? Either leave or start trouble in their room. Lose either way. So I almost never incall. And I almost never pay up front. Only if I've read solid reviews.
    You're right, anything can happen at any time, but I guess I'm not opposed to starting trouble in their room though. $100 is alot to lose, and they don't want any more attention drawn to them than I do. But short of putting a gun to my head, I'm leaving with either some good service, or my money. But I agree anything can happen. They won't like the end result the day it happens to me. Stay safe out there!

  4. #4791
    Picked this one up for a car visit once. She had an ankle bracelet on. Pulled over threw a 20 twenty out the window and told her to go get it. Pictures are her, but she doesn't look as good in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Have not had a red head in awhile. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/460596887654.

  5. #4790

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Have not had a red head in awhile. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/460596887654.
    Lots of reviews on here but she was listed as Alexis I think. Check the search on here and EB for more info. I've never seen her but I do remember good and so so reviews.

  6. #4789

    Any info

    Any info on this one. Have not had a red head in awhile. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/460596887654.

  7. #4788

    Cash and dash

    I understand you believe you are a bad candidate for cash and dash, but what happens when you are on your back and she gets up and grabs the cash. Are you going to physically take it away from the girl? It can and will happen quicker than you can react even from girls that you have seen before or trust.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I don't quite understand the cash and dash incall either, and I always pay up front too. Now, I don't place it in their hand. I count it out and place it on a table or stand nearby (just so the girl knows I'm legit). I won't let her go near it until we're finished. I even stick around to make sure she re-checks the amount afterwards. Never had any problems. I wonder if they just pick their targets. I wouldn't make a good target!

  8. #4787

    Cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I don't quite understand the cash and dash incall either, and I always pay up front too. Now, I don't place it in their hand. I count it out and place it on a table or stand nearby (just so the girl knows I'm legit). I won't let her go near it until we're finished. I even stick around to make sure she re-checks the amount afterwards. Never had any problems. I wonder if they just pick their targets. I wouldn't make a good target!
    I had a girl at extended stay a couple years ago. I laid money out. She got on the bed started BJ. Then said she needed a drink, her mouth was dry. Grabbed money locked herself in bathroom. Within a couple minutes a guy was coming in the room. What do you do? Either leave or start trouble in their room. Lose either way. So I almost never incall. And I almost never pay up front. Only if I've read solid reviews.

  9. #4786

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/314952036898

    Went and saw Barbie of infamous cash and dash accusations. Not bad, not sure the photos are her, but definitely representative. GREAT body, lean, nice legs, nice personality. Easy place to find, good communication. Downsides, everything covered. A little rushed. Kind of a "let me just climb on top", even if you aren't quite ready enough. But YMMV.

    Side note, I haven't figured out how to get cash and dashed on an incall yet, unless they have a second person chasing you off, anyone else have any insight on that?
    I don't quite understand the cash and dash incall either, and I always pay up front too. Now, I don't place it in their hand. I count it out and place it on a table or stand nearby (just so the girl knows I'm legit). I won't let her go near it until we're finished. I even stick around to make sure she re-checks the amount afterwards. Never had any problems. I wonder if they just pick their targets. I wouldn't make a good target!

  10. #4785

    Review of Barbie

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/314952036898

    Went and saw Barbie of infamous cash and dash accusations. Not bad, not sure the photos are her, but definitely representative. GREAT body, lean, nice legs, nice personality. Easy place to find, good communication. Downsides, everything covered. A little rushed. Kind of a "let me just climb on top", even if you aren't quite ready enough. But YMMV.

    Side note, I haven't figured out how to get cash and dashed on an incall yet, unless they have a second person chasing you off, anyone else have any insight on that?

  11. #4784

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by Juarezeducated  [View Original Post]
    Skinny women, I love them. Any suggestions? So far, Lexington is about the plumpest city I've ever experienced.
    I would try the Versailles girl that I just reviewed or Tiffany. Tiffany doesn't post a lot. But she's really skinny nice body.

  12. #4783

    One Backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by MContent  [View Original Post]
    She posted in the last couple of weeks on OBP.
    Sometimes those ads get recirculated for some reason. I was seeing an old ad for Kate from Richmond a month or so ago. Knowing she won't be back from vacation anytime soon.

  13. #4782

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    She's very well reviewed, try using the forum search.
    Really? I tried searching the thread for her name and the phone number. Is there something I'm missing? I'm just getting back into the hobby and haven't used this site before.

  14. #4781

    Mandi

    She's very well reviewed, try using the forum search.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldStone  [View Original Post]

  15. #4780

    Skinny in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by Juarezeducated  [View Original Post]
    Skinny women, I love them. Any suggestions? So far, Lexington is about the plumpest city I've ever experienced.
    I seriously recommend "Layla" or "Bella". Whatever, she posts with both names. That number is a texting app. ANYWAY, she is very eager to please, about 27, VERY clean and pretty. Posted photos are her and very recent. She takes direction very well, BBBJ with cim is good, and f / s is covered. I am pretty sure she can be talked into Greek, although that's not my thing. I think a little extra donation would go a long way. Downside is she doesn't always have transport, sometimes asks for a ride, and she does talk a lot. Friendly as hell, just chatty, you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape