Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 28217
-
04-28-20 19:06 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 402Stir Crazy
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm about to go insane. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work from home, unfortunately so is my "room mate". And because I live outside of Tampa, I can't find a reason that will consume enough time locally, for me to slip off to Tampa to see my friends. I've been living off your stories, so thank you, but I'm afraid those fumes are getting thin. I need some real gas in the engine soon.
If anyone would happen to have any info on Lo or Erica (Lauren's sister) I would appreciate it. Those two are probably the only 2 I would take the gamble of a very long "walmart visit" on.
-
04-28-20 15:46 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 47Joy
Buddy saw Joy. Decent experience, good comms, looks generally like the pics, but add a tint of heavy drug use (very skinny, skin somewhat loose to touch, plenty of needle marks in the arm). She was little shaky, but he says she was very nice, no gag bbj, covered FS mish and k9. He completed with BBJCOT. Stated she was a very enthusiastic with oral. Almost too much so. Went at it like she was mad at it (LOL!) but still good overall. Not the best but not the worst. Little less rush and it would have been way better. Payed for 1/2 but will probably just do a QV headache next time if I can't get anyone else to respond. Haha.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/49353780/
-
04-28-20 14:19 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone
Take it no one has any info on this one?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/49295355/
-
04-28-20 00:05 #8099Regular Member

Posts: 18What's word on Giselle? Any other Eros recommendations?
Taken the plunge a couple times recently and been disappointed. They mean well, but honestly I'm willing to shell out for top shelf. Had a regular in Jacksonville that I met through SA but now I'm wondering if she wasn't a unicorn?
I'm taking now to Giselle on Eros. Anyone out there have first hand knowledge to share. Comms have been good so far and price is Eros high as expected but I'm quality first. And if not Giselle, any other Eros girls you'd recommend?
-
04-27-20 21:16 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 4911Been there
I agree, she's a regular for me.
Originally Posted by TowTruck77
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 19:49 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks
Thanks for the heads up about Jessica you might have saved me a lot of time and money.
Originally Posted by Torin131
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 19:17 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 536Servers ate themselves.
Sea over in General Topics they had server crash and are rebuilding. Said lost data, and backups are older.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 18:39 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 2419USA Adult Ad website down? Or is it me?
It has been several days that the sister site, USA Adult Ads, is down. I get an error message that really doesn't mean anything to me. Is this the end of that site?
Message: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
Bill Ho.
-
04-27-20 17:43 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 1765Ashlee Pictures
Here you go. Too bad about the death spiral. It happens to most of these girls at one point. Some bounce back. Some bounce out. Some bounce gone forever.
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 14:44 #8093Senior Member

Posts: 152
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
Made me login just to say this hah.
Originally Posted by Torin131
[View Original Post]
If you see Rae, QV only. You could pay for 6 hours and the moment things are over with in round 1 she's in the bathroom waiting for you to leave. Hot? Absolutely. But she's got a lot of no's, just something to be aware of.
-
04-27-20 12:43 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 319Ashlee Blonde Skinny MILF
I would like to kindly remove my positive endorsement of Ashlee. She ripped me and Mad Max off. Truly sad story as the H and her bad friends around her are taking over. How quickly this game will turn you. The last four of her phone is 5954 just search listcrawler for that and you will find her. I tried to upload pics but the website isn't working well anymore. Don't let her lure you by her sob story like how she got me and mad max either LOL I know one of you newbies will fall for it.
Al.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/49269874/
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 12:32 #8091Senior Member

Posts: 31Really want to dive in
Anyone got any info on this one? I've been eyeing her for awhile but don't want to waste the coins if she's a rusher or complainer.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/49295355/
-
04-27-20 11:58 #8090Regular Member

Posts: 17Monger Paranoia
Man, I just saw a provider and she gave a really solid BBBJ. However after I did the deed and left I got real nervous about getting an STD like HSV. What's done is done, and I've received plenty BBBJ before and was tested clean but idk why I can't shake off my paranoia. Do you any of you guys get anxious after getting a BBBJ or something similar?
-
04-27-20 11:15 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 421Rae and Jessica
So, Jessica is pretty thoroughly reviewed. Most of them are mediocre, some plain Rip off, and others having to do with the company she keeps. Seems like a real crap shoot. I have not seen her, she doesn't seem my type.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
Rae hasn't been in Tampa for over a year or two, but the last time I saw her, she was pretty, girl in the photos and seemed pretty open on the menu. From what I'm seeing, she still has the hot bod, the photos are recent, and still no "list of no" from her, so I'd go with her. She was reliable, gave a hell of a BBBJ with CFS in three positions, and was a friendly person and hot bod without a shitty attitude so many pretty ones have.
-
04-27-20 09:56 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 127Anyone seen them?
Has anyone seen either of these ladies? I was thinking about driving to Tampa but wanted to get a solid review.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/48626852/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49083828/









Reply With Quote





