Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 23666
-
04-28-20 13:43 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 146Ashley info
Any info on Ashely? Did a search but not sure if I found the right way. Thanks!
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...e/573815302043
-
04-28-20 12:24 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 79After trying for a week or two without a response, Tori replied to my text when I tried last Monday. I immediately headed to your city from Ann Arbor and ended up waiting for about 45 near her location while I assume she was visiting her candyman. I picked her up and we headed to a shitty motel. She told me that she doesn't do the one by the casino any more since she was told not to return. We get to the motel and I spotted her $60 to get a room. She returned saying she was 5 short, which I volunteered so we didn't have to drive someplace else. I never pay upfront for a room but felt reasonably confident since she has good reviews and it was a drive up motel so she couldn't just disappear.
We got down to business and Tori is even tinier than her pictures but still appeared healthy. She offered BBBJ but I chose covered. We started off in doggy and finished in mish. She has my perfect type of tight ass and really gets into the moaning. I removed the condom and covered her torso but the first shot glanced off her forehead and I swear it hit the nearby wall. She's definitely worth the trip and I will repeat.
-
04-28-20 09:26 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 657Beautiful ladies up annArbor
Gentlemen stg Toledo is ok but top quality after the ban is lifted try a a mi great bars to hop younger ladies to meet. Many are looking for company an fun.
-
04-28-20 08:56 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 657Escorts
Most GPS expensive escorts are hurting got message about one who asked 8 $in call 5 $ out call. She got told 150 she crying herself to sleep everyday. Was Utr BS everyone was pounding her she has mental problems she ever texts me it's 1000 $.
To see me. I haven't had the experience with her. But know many who have.
-
04-28-20 00:26 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 62Ok, maybe she got the hint, she quoted me 250 for an hour with a longer rule list than I would ever want.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 21:17 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 975I'm going to blow mine on a pinball machine.
Originally Posted by PastMyPrime
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 18:36 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 384Stella??
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...n/032647104608
Anybody sampled? Googled the number and it came back to ads for a girl named Stella that was posting last fall. Didn't find any reviews on Stella, if that is her.
-
04-27-20 18:28 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 202Stimulus Check
Sounds like someone got their stimulus check.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 17:44 #9288Banned Member

Posts: 48Gps
After she sent me her rates I asked her to send me a pic with a certain gesture. If she's a college student she's taking Drugs 101. I would say she's not only been run through she's been rode hard and put away wet.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 17:36 #9287Regular Member

Posts: 15Kate / Kylee / Kylie
I have met this woman in the past and I lost her number when my hobby phone melted down. Would like to meet up with her again. Taller, thin, Dark longer hair, easy to talk to. I seem to recall she was married once and it didn't work out. I think she came into the scene around September or October. Only met up at an Alexis Road place, but I thought she lived off of Laskey. She had an Uncle living with her for awhile. Any information any of you might have would be appreciated.
-
04-27-20 16:17 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 207Christina
So she's not as hot as before and service is lackluster and want extra 50 for BBBJ and you would still see her again in a pinch? dude there's other girls out there I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by FourOneNineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 15:37 #9285Banned Member

Posts: 48Gps
I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.
Originally Posted by Uggmo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 10:51 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 287I'd say no. Not real.
Originally Posted by TrapperGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 10:37 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 49Christina
Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.
But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.
Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.
-
04-27-20 08:21 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 657











Reply With Quote





