Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 10966
-
04-27-20 17:50 #2806Banned Member

Posts: 414I would never pay that much for a car date nor if I met someone off seeking would stoop as low to doing it my car and come off like a bum. But hey that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-20 16:24 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 650I have a suv so the seats fold down and I use to see a college girl who couldn't host so I have a foam pad and cover for our car dates. It isn't perfect but wasn't like we were in the back seat so we had plenty of room. Her dog was a small thing and was super chill. She sat in the front seat while we got busy and never made a sound. Overall it was a good time and 250 was a fair price for a fresh 18 yo IMHO.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
I prefer to do hotels but didn't want to get a room for this short test drive of her. She may have gone for 200 but with this virus shit going on and the rigor we had for each other as far as ensuring we had been quarantined I was OK with doing the 250. She was full BBFSCIP and BBBJ and non pro so 250 is an easy spend for me for her service. I'd hit it again but her ass is phat and I prefer them thin and firm. Having a couple regulars in my lineup allows me to more particular than normal. #mustlovedogs LOL.
-
04-26-20 17:18 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 742I have a question. What did she do with the dog when you were getting busy in the backseat?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
04-26-20 11:50 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 742You paid that girl 250 for a short car date? Come on man! WTF are you doing?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
100 for that.
-
04-26-20 05:44 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 294Link worked for me
Here is a screenshot.
Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 19:44 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 179Yeah it was 250 plus a room, but instead of breaking it out, she just said 400. The location was ok, we're not talking 4 star hotel, but not a trashy motel either.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 19:03 #2800Regular Member

Posts: 21Spoken with her at length
She ghosted me after I suggested 300 ppm; may you have better luck!
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 17:42 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 161And the problem is?
To each his own but sex is sex. Are you planning on marrying her or having kids?
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 15:52 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 200Link goes to:
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
"Profile Not Available.
This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".
Any pic or number to her?
-
04-25-20 15:44 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 702No I've never had any contact with her. For 400, you better get the gold level service! Although 250, plus a room, = 400. I do give them credit when they can host. How was the location etc?
Originally Posted by RedStar819
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 12:52 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 650Nh sa
I had been talking to this one for a while. I tried to connect way before this covid shit happened but she was hit or miss so I assumed she was just flaky and moved on. I had kept her contact info and happen to text her just to see if she was still in the game or not. She responded and we went back and forth for several days. We were both concerned about the quarantine situation and after lengthy discussion about how diligent we feel we had been we decided to set something up. It's ironic that the discussions are more about covid vs STD nowadays.
She can't host and actually can't even be out of the house very long because of the lock down rules at her house. So she took a walk with her dog and I picked her up at the end of her street. We found a place to park and climbed in the back. I really am not a fan of car dates especially during the day. We got down to business right away. Very nice girl, easy to talk to, has some experience with this and VERY open minded excluding anal. Overall a good time, nice rack, easy on the eyes. She does have a large ass which isn't my thing but others would like it. She's into domination but in the car bit makes it challenging. I was going to do a hotel but she could only stay out for a very short time so I didn't want to waste the money. We agreed on 250 but I think one can do better. She has no income at the moment and she is moving to an apartment this summer if she can get some money. I took the chance so now I'll be back on quarantine count down. She may be hard to schedule unless you are flexible because she has limited ability to leave her house. That's one of the reasons I took a chance. She told me she hasn't met anyone else in a long time because of the lock down. Fingers are crossed LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b199...6-879cbff8aeb1
-
04-25-20 10:05 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 179Also, has anyone seen this chick before: https://www.seeking.com/member/e09bf...9-135900d4246d.
I've been checking out her profile and I want to reach out, but I'm not sure if she'd be down for a PPM, FWB type of arrangement.
-
04-25-20 10:03 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 179Riley996
Was talking to this chick over the past couple days and I finally got around to seeing her this morning. Within the first 10 minutes of us texting, she had agreed to BBFSCIP, but I wasn't able to meet up until today. And she definitely delivered on that. 400 per meet, and she can host. I don't remember seeing her being discussed on here.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5828...6-c1c56b5036bd
-
04-25-20 00:49 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 149I signed up for one month, met three fun girls in person, was intimate with two of them, been seeing one of them steadily for 3 months and have about 6 others I keep in touch with through text and will most likely meet with at some point. I'd say the 90 was well worth it. Will probably do another month once the covid shit is over.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
It definitely takes effort though and you have to be willing to accept some failures and wasted meet and greets if you can't get all the info on what they are willing to do in text. But overall I found it well worth it.
-
04-24-20 22:15 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 202Not for everyone
It takes more time, effort, money to set it up. The upside is, they are more likely to be UTR. The price for entry is $90. That also keeps out quite a bit in competition.
Originally Posted by Todas
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




