Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 1460 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 23435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9050

    Kate / Kylee / Kylie

    I have met this woman in the past and I lost her number when my hobby phone melted down. Would like to meet up with her again. Taller, thin, Dark longer hair, easy to talk to. I seem to recall she was married once and it didn't work out. I think she came into the scene around September or October. Only met up at an Alexis Road place, but I thought she lived off of Laskey. She had an Uncle living with her for awhile. Any information any of you might have would be appreciated.

  2. #9049

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by FourOneNineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.

    But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.

    Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.
    So she's not as hot as before and service is lackluster and want extra 50 for BBBJ and you would still see her again in a pinch? dude there's other girls out there I'm just saying.

  3. #9048

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.
    I contacted her and she quoted me 80/100/200. I don't think that's unreasonable if she looks like her pictures.

  4. #9047
    I'd say no. Not real.

  5. #9046

    Christina

    Great communication. Super easy set up. Safe convenient incall location. Melissa was there with her. (No thanks, BTW) It was only fifteen minutes from the time I contacted her to the time our appointment started. 100 for 1/2.

    But, she is no where as hot as she used to be. She is nice, clean, and super friendly. But her effort was lackluster. Wanted extra 50 for BBBJ. That is crazy.

    Would repeat in a pinch, but don't plan to.

  6. #9045

  7. #9044

    Trapper

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.
    I looked at your posts. You're Airpilot.

  8. #9043
    GPS alert, quoted me a crazy high donation because as she stated "I'm new and haven'tbeen run through" lmao wish I could make that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniStroke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance with this one yet?

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...k/132188440020

  9. #9042
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls, use the report post button

    A2

  10. #9041

    Provider in the Oregon Ohio area

    I met a provider about a year ago she goes by the name Nicole. I picked her up in the Oregon area. She has a tattoo of a kid on her boob. I was wondering if she is still doing available doing services.

  11. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566
    If you look now, she already deleted that post. Speaking form experience, she requires the deposit before give location info or agreeing to meet you. Truly, to good to be true, so she is not.

  12. #9039

    Escorts very fine looking

    I have found one beautiful escort Gun gal. I leave the rest for you fellas. Have fun.

    Be safe.

  13. #9038

    Shopping Spree

    Alright gents, I plan on going on a little shopping spree this week. My plan is to visit at least 2 wonderful ladies per day. I am looking for suggestions as to who I should see and who I should avoid. Maybe sort of a Top 10 list. I plan on taking pics and vids of all my visits as well. I look forward to all of your valuable input.

  14. #9037

    Info??

    Has anyone met with Gabi? I know when mongers meet a diamond provider (to good to be true) they usually keep them a secret for themselves which I can't knock anyone for, but does anybody know of her?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...f/284269640566

  15. #9036
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No rapists allowed.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape