Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 987 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 487 887 937 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 1037 1087 1487 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9256

    Korean Agencies

    Trying to book an appointment has become almost impossible. They must be rolling in money to have such bad customer service. Has anyone had any luck? On another note I was stood up two days in a row from Jennifer the Latina in Fairfax.

    Lordy mercy these are bad times for mongering.

  2. #9255
    Question. I hobbied for about 5-6 yrs. Then I got married and moved away from the area and quit cold turkey for about 4 yrs. Moved back in the area about a yr ago and have dabbled with the SB scene but am just now in the past few weeks dipping my toe back in the Escort pool and I've noticed the landscape has changed a bit. I've lost all my references so I'm kinda starting from scratch again, what's the best site to use for the NoVa area? I've tried a few but they all seem to be full of spam / fake ads trying to run a scam. Kind of annoying. Thanks.

  3. #9254
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    This is fucked up. I notice you can donate anonymously, so I will contribute.

    Always be nice to the ladies!
    If you go on her Twitter you can see the pictures. It is really really really bad. I hope she can recover.

  4. #9253
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNice5  [View Original Post]
    Very recent and numerous attempts.
    This was in reference to AG. Not any other agency.

  5. #9252

    Too bad

    Ava's photo looks good, if the ad is accurate. Likely a,pass for me especially if the fill-in isn't a knockout.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    So I finally pulled the trigger. Ava gives a decent massage but no real extras. She said she would do the HJ but I had her bring in Tiffany who is a tiny girl and very shy.

    I dropped 140 for Ava and 100 for Tiffany.

    Will not repeat. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9591051.html.

  6. #9251

    Terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Jillian Foxxx MILF pornstar and provider apparently was violently assaulted recently to the point of requiring hospitalization. Her website has info and link to a gofundme account.

    She occasionally toured this area and was on my to-do list.

    Always be nice to the ladies.
    This is fucked up. I notice you can donate anonymously, so I will contribute.

    Always be nice to the ladies!

  7. #9250

    Ava and Tiffany Thai in Tysons Corner

    So I finally pulled the trigger. Ava gives a decent massage but no real extras. She said she would do the HJ but I had her bring in Tiffany who is a tiny girl and very shy.

    I dropped 140 for Ava and 100 for Tiffany.

    Will not repeat. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9591051.html.

  8. #9249

    Links?

    Where do they post?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMlanTwoU  [View Original Post]
    She seems very flighty.

    One minute she is working and next she is not available till the next day. She tries to steer you to Tiffany or Kathy who are apparently roommates.

  9. #9248

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I reached out as well but timing didn't work. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

    Di.
    She seems very flighty.

    One minute she is working and next she is not available till the next day. She tries to steer you to Tiffany or Kathy who are apparently roommates.

  10. #9247

    MILF pornstar and provider

    Jillian Foxxx MILF pornstar and provider apparently was violently assaulted recently to the point of requiring hospitalization. Her website has info and link to a gofundme account.

    She occasionally toured this area and was on my to-do list.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

  11. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    How recent was this? How long did you try before getting cleared? What refs did you provide?
    Very recent and numerous attempts.

  12. #9245

    ClubVip

    Saw Grace and was not impressed.

    They are 300 flat but that didn't seem to cover GFE plus.

    She was OK for round one but half hearted for #2.

    Not sure if that's just her or more of the same for others.

  13. #9244

    Ava

    I reached out as well but timing didn't work. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanTwoU  [View Original Post]
    I have texted alot with her but not seen yet but there is a review on TER. She offers a massage and HJ only but brings in her roommate Tiffany or Kathy for FS +100. All Thai girls.

    I'm still undecided.
    .

  14. #9243

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this is real. Looks TGTB.
    I have texted alot with her but not seen yet but there is a review on TER. She offers a massage and HJ only but brings in her roommate Tiffany or Kathy for FS +100. All Thai girls.

    I'm still undecided.

  15. #9242

    Talked with the booker on her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw LV Crystal at AsianGems. The pictures are of her, but a bit touched up as expected. She is a real spinner with huge breasts. They are fake but feel really good. She is somewhat timid but very sweet and warms up. MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, Daty.

    Looks: 8.

    Performance: 8.
    Apparently no RIM with GFE plus so I passed.

    Went with Discrete Story for Spring and Gloria.

    Reviews on TER. Both good in their own way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape