Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 522 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2204

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    She offered me BBFS with her and Carmen last week for 360 hh I politely declined. I still have the texts.
    Sounds about right. She told me she doesn't do BBFS because she gets tested in Nevada and can't risk the cost of going out there to get sent home or have to stay at a hotel a week waiting to retest. But when I asked.

    If I could pay extra she quoted me 4 or 500 for the hour and no CIP. I declined. To the guy saying she went to put it in raw she does tease a lot rubbing it outside without a rubber. Regardless she is the best provider in the area along with Bella bellz.

  2. #2203
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficeHo  [View Original Post]
    Many many go raw. 90% for me.
    She offered me BBFS with her and Carmen last week for 360 hh I politely declined. I still have the texts.

  3. #2202

    Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I frequent another site for reviews as well And it's a pretty well known fact there some guys will start saying certain girls will do crazy raw stuff, completely disputing the rest, and it's more than likely a tactic to scare other guys off. I'm not saying this is the deal with the guy saying Jasmine does or doesn't but just be aware. She does do BBBJ but the cover for me went on instantly after that with no options. I also don't ask tho. I have checked with a few girls in the clubs i regular with as a test to see what they say, even offering upcharges at what would be a reasonable increase and still get denied. These are girls I'm very good with too so I would think I'd be one they would open the option too.

    I will say to my observation Jasmine does appear to have a small "habit". There was a pretty humorous thing that happened / I noticed in my visit so maybe she was a bit "relaxed" and out of her norm during his visits? I can't see a girl who adamantly denies Greek allows raw but who knows.
    Many many go raw. 90% for me.

  4. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I frequent another site for reviews as well And it's a pretty well known fact there some guys will start saying certain girls will do crazy raw stuff, completely disputing the rest, and it's more than likely a tactic to scare other guys off. I'm not saying this is the deal with the guy saying Jasmine does or doesn't but just be aware. She does do BBBJ but the cover for me went on instantly after that with no options. I also don't ask tho. I have checked with a few girls in the clubs i regular with as a test to see what they say, even offering upcharges at what would be a reasonable increase and still get denied. These are girls I'm very good with too so I would think I'd be one they would open the option too.

    I will say to my observation Jasmine does appear to have a small "habit". There was a pretty humorous thing that happened / I noticed in my visit so maybe she was a bit "relaxed" and out of her norm during his visits? I can't see a girl who adamantly denies Greek allows raw but who knows.
    She does offer BBFS and even CIP with increased donation offers. I can confirm that through texts.

  5. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Some of us want to know if a provider offers it or not for the reason to avoid going to them even with cover use.
    I frequent another site for reviews as well And it's a pretty well known fact there some guys will start saying certain girls will do crazy raw stuff, completely disputing the rest, and it's more than likely a tactic to scare other guys off. I'm not saying this is the deal with the guy saying Jasmine does or doesn't but just be aware. She does do BBBJ but the cover for me went on instantly after that with no options. I also don't ask tho. I have checked with a few girls in the clubs i regular with as a test to see what they say, even offering upcharges at what would be a reasonable increase and still get denied. These are girls I'm very good with too so I would think I'd be one they would open the option too.

    I will say to my observation Jasmine does appear to have a small "habit". There was a pretty humorous thing that happened / I noticed in my visit so maybe she was a bit "relaxed" and out of her norm during his visits? I can't see a girl who adamantly denies Greek allows raw but who knows.

  6. #2199

    Jasmine BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I had to just put it out there that jasmine will go BBFS despite what she says. I recall our first visit, and she was getting ready to put it in raw, and that's when I stopped her to put a cover on. This wasn't just a one time thing either, because she's tried a couple times, but I would stop her or she would stop herself and reach to grab a cover. This is for me at least. Can't speak for others so YMMV.
    Why would someone be so fucking stupid to fuck an escort without a condom? I'm very curious, these girls are screwing guys that probably screw anyone that pays their price. Your putting yourself at risk, your family and your followers. Wake to fuck up dude.

  7. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I had to just put it out there that jasmine will go BBFS despite what she says. I recall our first visit, and she was getting ready to put it in raw, and that's when I stopped her to put a cover on. This wasn't just a one time thing either, because she's tried a couple times, but I would stop her or she would stop herself and reach to grab a cover. This is for me at least. Can't speak for others so YMMV.
    Then that should make whoever is interested in that risky behavior happy. Whoever is, can give it a try.

  8. #2197

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I had to just put it out there that jasmine will go BBFS despite what she says. I recall our first visit, and she was getting ready to put it in raw, and that's when I stopped her to put a cover on. This wasn't just a one time thing either, because she's tried a couple times, but I would stop her or she would stop herself and reach to grab a cover. This is for me at least. Can't speak for others so YMMV.
    Is this the Jasmine that teamed up with the old lady or the bad Jasmine?

    Never mind, it is the good one.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/quarantining-watch-me-get-naug/096268590121

  9. #2196

    She's a SW

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I text her this morning and she replied back. What is she like? I've been thinking about seeing her.
    I've picked her up before. She's not bad but I would still pay SW prices.

  10. #2195

    Luck has come

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    I text her this morning and she replied back. What is she like? I've been thinking about seeing her.

  11. #2194

    Jasmine

    I had to just put it out there that jasmine will go BBFS despite what she says. I recall our first visit, and she was getting ready to put it in raw, and that's when I stopped her to put a cover on. This wasn't just a one time thing either, because she's tried a couple times, but I would stop her or she would stop herself and reach to grab a cover. This is for me at least. Can't speak for others so YMMV.

  12. #2193
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    At no point have I tried to push someone into doing anything they don't want to. And I certainly did not say I tried.

    I am also well aware what the ad says.

    My post was made because the video of herself that she put on her own page contradicts what the ad was says.
    I have seen Jasmine. I was a regular until this covid-19 outbreak. I have been MIA since then. I have never asked her myself. I would never do that crazy stuff even if it was offered. We did discuss other clients having asked. Her answer was always NO. That's what she told me. You can believe what you want.

  14. #2191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any info on her


  15. #2190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Good call my man

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    So as I'm trolling STG I come across this farce http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/854951832278 I obviously knew it was a fake ad so I decided to have some quarantine fun, I ask all the usual questions, pretend to want to set up a session and she hits me with the "cashapp only because I been robbed before" so I act like I'm none the wiser and ask for the cashtag, first one she gives me is a fake, then says she's having technical difficulties so she gives me another, mind you she says she's at the Big Apple. (Yeah right). So I took the opportunity to hit them back, I asked that she cashapp me 20 bucks to prove she's real and I'll cashapp 280 in return, I ask her to meet me in the bar inside the Big Apple and she agrees (there is no bar in the Big Apple BTW common knowledge to anyone) and she actually sent me the 20 bucks I told her pound sand and thanks for the 20 . 🤣129315;129315;129315; I'm sick of these scammers so I'm going to fuck with them any chance I get.
    Hit them where it hurts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape