Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 522 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2189
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...g/096268590121

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why it's not working. Just go to STG and search on Jasmine.

  2. #2188

    Only fans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    She's got a fan page set up now with videos.

    And it seems like she does allow BBFS.
    Is that on her Only Fans account?

  3. #2187

    Working ad

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad on STG: http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/431705586245.

    For those who had been asking about Carmen, well, here is the answer. A double with Jasmine and Carmen is one of my top five hobby experiences. It's worth the drive and the cash!! I'm strongly considering a special trip for another double.
    Here you go.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/096268590121

    I did a double with Jasmine and Carmen, and actually I liked Carmen more, and Jasmine is one of my ATF go-to girls.

  4. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically states that she does not allow BBFS or Greek.

    If a provider doesn't offer what you want, it's best to find one who does. It's pointless to push a provider for a service that she is not comfortable with or does not provide, whatever the reason might be. Make sure that you read the provider's ad carefully and ask clarifying questions of the provider to make sure that you are on the same page as the provider. Respect goes a long way with a good provider. If you treat a provider with kindness and respect, she will do the same. Trust me, your dreams will be phenomenal when you treat a provider the way you want to be treated.
    You should always treat a provider with respect but don't believe everything you read in an ad, sometimes the menu is YMMV. I've read reviews of guys complaining about receiving a CBJ from girls I personally creampied numerous times.

  5. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    It's got her tattoo on her back going BBFS.
    Just because she has a picture of her doing BBFS, doesn't mean that it is a client, or that she would be willing to provide you or anyone else with BBFS. Did you consider that this could be a boyfriend / significant other?

  6. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically states that she does not allow BBFS or Greek.

    If a provider doesn't offer what you want, it's best to find one who does. It's pointless to push a provider for a service that she is not comfortable with or does not provide, whatever the reason might be. Make sure that you read the provider's ad carefully and ask clarifying questions of the provider to make sure that you are on the same page as the provider. Respect goes a long way with a good provider. If you treat a provider with kindness and respect, she will do the same. Trust me, your dreams will be phenomenal when you treat a provider the way you want to be treated.
    At no point have I tried to push someone into doing anything they don't want to. And I certainly did not say I tried.

    I am also well aware what the ad says.

    My post was made because the video of herself that she put on her own page contradicts what the ad was says.

  7. #2183
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    She's got a fan page set up now with videos.

    And it seems like she does allow BBFS.
    Her ad specifically states that she does not allow BBFS or Greek.

    If a provider doesn't offer what you want, it's best to find one who does. It's pointless to push a provider for a service that she is not comfortable with or does not provide, whatever the reason might be. Make sure that you read the provider's ad carefully and ask clarifying questions of the provider to make sure that you are on the same page as the provider. Respect goes a long way with a good provider. If you treat a provider with kindness and respect, she will do the same. Trust me, your dreams will be phenomenal when you treat a provider the way you want to be treated.

  8. #2182
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/quarantining-watch-me-get-naug/096268590121

    Absolutely not true. Not this Jasmine.
    It's got her tattoo on her back going BBFS.

  9. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/quarantining-watch-me-get-naug/096268590121

    Absolutely not true. Not this Jasmine.
    Does seem that Carmen is back though.

  10. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    She's got a fan page set up now with videos.

    And it seems like she does allow BBFS.
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/quarantining-watch-me-get-naug/096268590121

    Absolutely not true. Not this Jasmine.

  11. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I'm bowing my head to you as I wave my arms from over my head to waist high and back up (virtually, of course).
    I also tip my hat to you.

  12. #2178

    That's awesome

    I'm bowing my head to you as I wave my arms from over my head to waist high and back up (virtually, of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    So as I'm trolling STG I come across this farce http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/854951832278 I obviously knew it was a fake ad so I decided to have some quarantine fun, I ask all the usual questions, pretend to want to set up a session and she hits me with the "cashapp only because I been robbed before" so I act like I'm none the wiser and ask for the cashtag, first one she gives me is a fake, then says she's having technical difficulties so she gives me another, mind you she says she's at the Big Apple. (Yeah right). So I took the opportunity to hit them back, I asked that she cashapp me 20 bucks to prove she's real and I'll cashapp 280 in return, I ask her to meet me in the bar inside the Big Apple and she agrees (there is no bar in the Big Apple BTW common knowledge to anyone) and she actually sent me the 20 bucks I told her pound sand and thanks for the 20 . 🤣129315;129315;129315; I'm sick of these scammers so I'm going to fuck with them any chance I get.

  13. #2177

    Jasmine BBFS?

    She's got a fan page set up now with videos.

    And it seems like she does allow BBFS.

  14. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    She went by Bella too.
    Maybe. . But not Bella Bellz, who has worked with Jasmine in the past.

  15. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    No she isn't. Hallie Mae was Heather.

    Not Bella.
    She went by Bella too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape