Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 928 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13915
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6205

    Hannah or Jenaka

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019  [View Original Post]
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you,
    Didn't she recently get a gun pulled on some guy or was that another girl?

  2. #6204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Another Curiousity?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83  [View Original Post]
    So, fellow mongers, this is my first contribution posting an experience I just had a couple of minutes ago and hopefully one of many to come (LOL, pun intended) so I contacted her and was quick to answer back, we made all the necessary arrangements over text and was on my way to her place, nice incall, greeted me very friendly in a spaghetti strap and sexy undies, awesome body, skinny but has her curves and cute face, so we head to the bedroom and I leave my donation on her counter, she hugs me and puts my hands on her body to run up and down as I see fit then grabs my hand and guides me to her bed lays me down and starts BBBJ, after a couple of minutes I ask if I can return the favor and she complies happily so I go to daty for another couple of minutes after which I'm completely rock hard and I start pumping her mish until I blow my baby gravy inside of her (cip) and pump a few more times afterwards, I pull out and love seeing the cream pie I just made, WOW! Just amazing, will definitely be repeating maybe next time I will ask if she is OK with me taking a few photos for my fellow mongers, definitely recommend her to all of you.
    Everyone appreciates the post that you put up but I am wondering if you're the one that crossed out her number? If so you don't have to do that. It's allowed to display the number as long as it's in the ad.

  3. #6203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseGuy2019  [View Original Post]
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you
    The ad that you quoted has the number? Did you not look at it?

  4. #6202
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Those lucky enough to have the Hannah Head experience can rejoice. She's back as Jenaka, she has wheels, and she says she's improved a deep throat repertoire that already accounted for one of the best stories I've ever heard in the game. She was so damn good, a dude deeded her a car for a single BJ. She gave him two just to be nice.

    Hearing that, I always hid my keys when she was going in for the kill.

    Cross-posted on BBBJ Queens thread.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenaka-e...s-vegas-852837
    Hannah is awesome and love to see her again. I would appreciate anyone can help me with her current contact. The number that I have is not good. PM please if you can help. Thank you,

  5. #6201

    Safety and coronavirus and other cautions

    This coronavirus is for real. The legit providers on the sites are getting much lower in numbers. A friend of mine who does stats, says that Uncle LEO has other priorities, is one reason busts for SW and escort gals has dropped, but busts for men mongering has increased. Be careful out there. It may be safer to get out and talk to a gal, than to see if she will get in your car. I'm staying home for a few months, a few of my sports buddies caught the virus, and I'm a bit paranoid. Also, men mongers are being monitored a bit more than usual. The mojo list is also being taken over by agencies. There are a few ligit gals there, but the last guy one of them met might be a carrier. I emptied my mailbox a bit. Take care.

  6. #6200

    BL MILF Kat of Las Vegas. Meow!

    I haven't seen her in almost 6 months, but Kat is one of my favorite MILFs. All American girl next door, now a woman, smooth cool sharp and. Went to her place for incall, she was sharing the room with a younger. Late 20's very good looking big butt. Not fat. Blonde who was cool too, but I was there for Kat, 2 girls is too many at my age. But, the other blonde, I forgot her name, was not the one in the posts and more attractive than the girls Kat usually works with, almost as sexy as Kat. I just looked at her most recent (below) and the other girl is in the pics. You could do a lot worse. These two are. Well, I will repeat.

    We talked a bit, caught up, then got to it, other gal was in the br, poked her head out a couple times, but she knew it was a twosome, she was just showering and dressing, good body, so with out any rush Kat took care of me as only she can, intimately, YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...694/7029868744

    I've spent a lot of time and flowers with Kat over the years, not all date. Sometimes hanging out or helping so a friendship is what we have.

  7. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Those lucky enough to have the Hannah Head experience can rejoice. She's back as Jenaka, she has wheels, and she says she's improved a deep throat repertoire that already accounted for one of the best stories I've ever heard in the game. She was so damn good, a dude deeded her a car for a single BJ. She gave him two just to be nice.

    Hearing that, I always hid my keys when she was going in for the kill.

    Cross-posted on BBBJ Queens thread.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenaka-e...s-vegas-852837
    Hannah is great. I would love to see her again.

  8. #6198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Roxxi

    I just saw her recently at her incall. $$ for 30. BBBJ and CFS. Very chill, sensual, and she made sure she showered before I got there. Spot on to pics in her ad. She did (I think recently) move into a weekly with her small friendly dog. I might repeat as an outcall down the road.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Soulofsugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjpbka  [View Original Post]
    I know you've already gotten feedback but I figured I would chime in.

    I've seen her in each of my last 3 trips to Vegas (I go twice a year) and every time I've seen her has been great. Very sensual. Great girl. Great conversation. Very much into pleasing.

    My only complaint would be she is often a few minutes late, but that's how they all are now it seems. I HIGHLY recommend her.

  9. #6197

    Little Person

    Quote Originally Posted by HardDemon  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find a little people escort (midget not children thought I had to clarify no offense to anyone) for years. The only one I ever found was called Alice in she charge way to much 2000 hr. Seeing that I can buy actual people for that price I figure I ask here before I took a loan out for some pussy.
    I have had a long simmering hankering for a little person as well. Odd kink, but one I want to cross off my bucket list someday.

  10. #6196

    Anyone see her?

    She frequently posts on EB. Offers CFS, no bare. Quoted 120 for hh cardate.

    Skeptical, since she's a real cutie and literally said via text "sex only with condom 120" and I've seen no reviews on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7026086944/1

  11. #6195

    Little people escorts

    Been trying to find a little people escort (midget not children thought I had to clarify no offense to anyone) for years. The only one I ever found was called Alice in she charge way to much 2000 hr. Seeing that I can buy actual people for that price I figure I ask here before I took a loan out for some pussy.

  12. #6194
    Been an observer of the site and had to thank you guys. Saved a lot of trouble of avoiding some in the hobby. Wanted to ask if any you can recommend a European / Russian provider here in Vegas. Thanks.

  13. #6193

    Asia

    First report!

    Had this dream a couple of months ago. The photos are accurate and she has a wonderful attitude. Shower, mish, k9. CBJ. Massage. Were all good. Downside, didn't smell so hot; even after the shower. Repeat in a pinch.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/asia-kim...angeles-293996

  14. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny214  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She quoted me $. 40 at first but she's open to negotiate.

  15. #6191
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAuto83  [View Original Post]
    So, fellow mongers, this is my first contribution posting an experience I just had a couple of minutes ago and hopefully one of many to come (LOL, pun intended) so I contacted her and was quick to answer back, we made all the necessary arrangements over text and was on my way to her place, nice incall, greeted me very friendly in a spaghetti strap and sexy undies, awesome body, skinny but has her curves and cute face, so we head to the bedroom and I leave my donation on her counter, she hugs me and puts my hands on her body to run up and down as I see fit then grabs my hand and guides me to her bed lays me down and starts BBBJ, after a couple of minutes I ask if I can return the favor and she complies happily so I go to daty for another couple of minutes after which I'm completely rock hard and I start pumping her mish until I blow my baby gravy inside of her (cip) and pump a few more times afterwards, I pull out and love seeing the cream pie I just made, WOW! Just amazing, will definitely be repeating maybe next time I will ask if she is OK with me taking a few photos for my fellow mongers, definitely recommend her to all of you.
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape