Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 24043
-
04-26-20 03:54 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 631Wow
[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "report post?"
A2
-
04-26-20 03:48 #9237Senior Member

Posts: 631She back
Just gave her a CIP yesterday. She even posted my CIP on her only fans. Just shoot her a text and have your test ready.
Originally Posted by CityOfPalms
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 20:37 #9236Regular Member

Posts: 7Re-directed to Bonnie
Friend wanted to take out for a spin. Messaged her, no response. Called, didn't pick up. Eventually, followed up with Bonnie's phone number. She must have just left town and are probably friends.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
Sad, he missed her on her last day according to previous people's post. Link to bonnie: https://tryst.link/escort/bonnie-wolf.
-
04-25-20 02:54 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 558Trade for what?
For info one can get by reading the April 15 review or by simply calling her and using your words? Give me a f__break.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:51 #9234Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Gaby, Sterling
Hey MiRoad. I've not seen her but I came across a previous review. Poster is GenGuy dated 03/09/20 with the title " Pregnant Latina crapshoot".
Sorry to kill the dream but the review wasn't too positive.
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:43 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 27Larissa. Joanna look-alike
GAINES, not Barnes! She is well, but right now is waiting out this this situation until things improve.
-
04-24-20 17:11 #9232Senior Member

Posts: 34Cheerleader Fantasy
With the NFL draft looking for a referral for someone or two at same time to satisfy my Cheerleader fantasy. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. PM Bro's. Thanks Jack.
-
04-24-20 14:44 #9231Banned Member

Posts: 115It's not a secret. Just search her name on this forum. Plenty of reports about it.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 14:35 #9230Senior Member

Posts: 631Nice
She just got them done. You can see the scares. I like them nice and big, but still soft to the touch.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 12:40 #9229Senior Member

Posts: 413Judging by her old video escapades it looks like she got enhancements. How were they?
Originally Posted by Calvin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 12:29 #9228Senior Member

Posts: 413Maybe it wasn't the same girl when we went since it appears to be an outfit? They could've rotated a girl that doesn't like us LOL.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 12:20 #9227Senior Member

Posts: 413How recent was this? How long did you try before getting cleared? What refs did you provide?
Originally Posted by OneNice5
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 11:12 #9226Senior Member

Posts: 631That's what I paid.
Yes, BBFS is on the menu. I was going to save this inform for trade, but I guess now it is out there. Guys hit here up. That way she will more likely be back here. I repeat her pictures don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 03:53 #9225Senior Member

Posts: 631One of my new favorite
Saw her last week too. Your review is spot on. She from Azoniza, and it is her first time touring here in DC area. Her pictures don't do her justice. I would put her in the top 3 girls I have been with. I could last long with her either cowgirl & doggie, and I was done. Hope she keeps DC as a regular touring location. I even gave her a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Originally Posted by Calvin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 00:13 #9224Senior Member

Posts: 66Which was why it was unexpected. Possibly a new girl with same handler? I can't call it.
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






