Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 35479
-
04-24-20 10:18 #28324Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? 3 some. MIA.
Missionary Man.
-
04-24-20 10:10 #28323Senior Member

Posts: 368Chrisb642
Sorry I forgot to add the photo.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:14 #28322Senior Member

Posts: 2964More on Janelle
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
So far, she doesn't appear to be listing any donations on STG. However, the reviews have been pretty damn consistent, she's fine as hell but got a serious case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
http://archive.ph/9wSuI
-
04-24-20 09:11 #28321Senior Member

Posts: 683Ha
You should've turn around a pimp slap her ass LOL.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:40 #28320Senior Member

Posts: 634Damn
Now that's a beautiful face.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:38 #28319Senior Member

Posts: 229Nice DSL
I would like to meet her vary nice D* suck** Lips.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 22:29 #28318Senior Member

Posts: 44Sexy Lauren
Picked up Lauren today and had a good time with her mouth. She kept on nodding off with my peen in her mouth but I wasn't in no rush so I let her use my peen as a pacifier. Finished in her mouth and she huck-a-patooie'ed my babies out the window and she was on her way back to her room. Got digits if anybody needs them.
-
04-23-20 20:54 #28317Senior Member

Posts: 368I forgot her street name but she was a good ass date. I dated her at mom's house. I dated her several times and she likes being choked while being fucked, very freaky girl.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:47 #28316Senior Member

Posts: 186She just quoted me 100 headache relief LOL. She's cute but not that cute.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:46 #28315Senior Member

Posts: 368Victoria and Bella Saint
Finally did a threesome with these lovely ladies tonight. They were very friendly with each other and had a good time with each other. They both licked my disco stick then then we daty then I pounded Victoria first doggie then mish then did standing doggie with Ashley, she really enjoys doggie.
-
04-23-20 20:32 #28314Senior Member

Posts: 44I saw her the other day in front of the Econo she was looking fine! But remembered the reports here and kept on driving. Her rates on STG must be astronomical.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 20:18 #28313Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? Car Fuck (Balls Deep) . Unfortunately, MIA.
Missionary Man.
-
04-23-20 18:28 #28312Senior Member

Posts: 337Crazy Janelle
Looks like she posting in stg now.
Guys avoid unless you like experience qv very with limited menu but would not blame you if try her just based on her looks but remember she is big time high volume and if you see her you might see previous John leave as you enter.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...h/136481915038
-
04-23-20 17:56 #28311Senior Member

Posts: 229P-House Kelli
She will come out and meet you go anywhere I'm sure. I went there durning the morning, as far as I can tell no handlers. Mongering is never without risk "in my humble opinion".
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 08:14 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 1837P-House
It seems there are several girls AND their handlers that have moved to the Parliament House. The rates are attractive right now. I also wonder how safe it all is with it being inside Orlando City Limits.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





