Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8959

    Massage / Manscaping 420 Friendly

    Tried to see this one in Dorchester and she was a complete pig. Unprofessional, set up an appt at 130, told her I may be early and will let her know. Comes back b--ch mode that I don't make her schedule. Cancels my appointment. Playing hard to get.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ac...110593168.html

  2. #8958
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.
    Be careful w / those. I've met one before at 30 eastern, was cool, brazilian, did what was expected. But, they move a lot, between Everett, Malden and Chelsea. And I would stay away from Chelsea, big COVID hot spot where over 60% of the population has it.

  3. #8957

    Claudia Chelsea Smokeshow

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.
    My buddy just saw her and said she was the hottest girl he's ever seen. Huge ass huge tits 100% legit. PM for more information. Thanks.

    Dboy.

  4. #8956
    No way to tell if any of those photos are real. For what it is worth, if you google the number, she has been posting fairly regularly since 2019. I would start by going through her old ads to try and figure a bit more out about her. Probably not someone I would follow up on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.

  5. #8955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.

  6. #8954
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I reached out to get some info on her and she never replied.

    DP.
    I texted her and got an automated reply. Asked for verification pic and she said no. Guess it was TGTBT.

  7. #8953

    Claudya in Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html
    For what it's worth, I reached out to get some info on her and she never replied.

    DP.

  8. #8952

    No luck with Hilary aka Gilary

    Any masseuses available along route one North, of Boston? Crystal's masseuses still available? Anyone know? PM. Thanks.

  9. #8951

    Claudya in Chelsea

    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html

  10. #8950

    Provider in Malden

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    If this is who I think it is, she was also perviously setup in a hair salon in Medford. I could be wrong, but searching the phone number leads to pictures she has used in the past. I saw her on purpose in Medford the first time, then in 2019 by accident (not knowing it was her) in Malden. If it's her, she is built like a fire hydrant; stocky, muscular, big fake tits and a big ass. Strong hands, gives a mediocre massage and has one speed HJ. Jackhammer.

    DP.

  11. #8949

    Yes, Skylar = Minx = Marina = Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    That's Marina. I didn't know she changed her name. She started a lifestyle coaching business (thelic.com). There's not a lot of info on her site, but she apparently has a large office space somewhere in Norwell. It looks like she is still doing massage.
    That's her. The funny thing is that's her real name.

  12. #8948
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Care to share your experience?
    Massage was bad and the HE was rough. But, she started to control the way I like it and it finished just fine. She was an older BBW. Cool person. But, wouldn't repeat.

  13. #8947

    How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    Care to share your experience?

  14. #8946

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    That's Marina. I didn't know she changed her name. She started a lifestyle coaching business (thelic.com). There's not a lot of info on her site, but she apparently has a large office space somewhere in Norwell. It looks like she is still doing massage.

  15. #8945
    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    How was that? Is that worth?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape