Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.
    Be careful w / those. I've met one before at 30 eastern, was cool, brazilian, did what was expected. But, they move a lot, between Everett, Malden and Chelsea. And I would stay away from Chelsea, big COVID hot spot where over 60% of the population has it.

  2. #8955

    Claudia Chelsea Smokeshow

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.
    My buddy just saw her and said she was the hottest girl he's ever seen. Huge ass huge tits 100% legit. PM for more information. Thanks.

    Dboy.

  3. #8954
    No way to tell if any of those photos are real. For what it is worth, if you google the number, she has been posting fairly regularly since 2019. I would start by going through her old ads to try and figure a bit more out about her. Probably not someone I would follow up on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.

  4. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html
    One picture is certainly photoshopped. I stay away from those.

  5. #8952
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, I reached out to get some info on her and she never replied.

    DP.
    I texted her and got an automated reply. Asked for verification pic and she said no. Guess it was TGTBT.

  6. #8951

    Claudya in Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html
    For what it's worth, I reached out to get some info on her and she never replied.

    DP.

  7. #8950

    No luck with Hilary aka Gilary

    Any masseuses available along route one North, of Boston? Crystal's masseuses still available? Anyone know? PM. Thanks.

  8. #8949

    Claudya in Chelsea

    Anybody have any intel on this? Pics look great, maybe too great. If she's legit I'll book today! Thanks boys, be safe.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...108512177.html

  9. #8948

    Provider in Malden

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    If this is who I think it is, she was also perviously setup in a hair salon in Medford. I could be wrong, but searching the phone number leads to pictures she has used in the past. I saw her on purpose in Medford the first time, then in 2019 by accident (not knowing it was her) in Malden. If it's her, she is built like a fire hydrant; stocky, muscular, big fake tits and a big ass. Strong hands, gives a mediocre massage and has one speed HJ. Jackhammer.

    DP.

  10. #8947

    Yes, Skylar = Minx = Marina = Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    That's Marina. I didn't know she changed her name. She started a lifestyle coaching business (thelic.com). There's not a lot of info on her site, but she apparently has a large office space somewhere in Norwell. It looks like she is still doing massage.
    That's her. The funny thing is that's her real name.

  11. #8946
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Care to share your experience?
    Massage was bad and the HE was rough. But, she started to control the way I like it and it finished just fine. She was an older BBW. Cool person. But, wouldn't repeat.

  12. #8945

    How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    Care to share your experience?

  13. #8944

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    That's Marina. I didn't know she changed her name. She started a lifestyle coaching business (thelic.com). There's not a lot of info on her site, but she apparently has a large office space somewhere in Norwell. It looks like she is still doing massage.

  14. #8943
    Quote Originally Posted by MillCityBoi1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider in Malden? I know someone said they could be a BBW Latina. I have an appointment today so I want to know what to expect.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...104891758.html
    How was that? Is that worth?

  15. #8942
    Quote Originally Posted by MustFindToes  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Marina 7+ times over the years, including when she offered FS as Skylar Desire and Minx. It's expensive, but IMO she's absolutely worth it. The entire process is decadent. She just exudes sexuality. She's curvy in all of the right places, and it's all firm. She also gets super into everything. She's in the lifestyle, fetish, and kink communities, so it's all genuine. Think of every negative adjective used to describe the typical AMP experience. Rushed, mechanical, unfocused / distracted, etc. - and this is the exact opposite. If schedule and funding permitted, I'd visit her way more often.
    Is Marina and Jessica are same?

    https://tantra.eros.com/massachusett...51.htm?cat=203

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape