Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 542 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2042

    Here Is Some Insight

    The pics in the top link are straight from a photo shoot for a porn site that has only "Average" women not porn stars. I looked it up a while ago by Googling the pic. You can take my word for it or look it up yourself.

    The second link is legit and she is the woman in the pics, (tats do not lie) but most were about 40 lbs ago. The pic with her putting her foot up on the dresser is a more accurate portrayal of what you will get. She is still attractive, there is just more of her now.

    ILH.

  2. #2041

    RE: Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she goes by Delilah Delightful.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
    She has been around a long time and has managed to look the same as the first time I met her. She was a SW many moons ago and I picked her up several times in the Grant and Oracle area. She charged higher rates than most SWs at 40 for CBJ and 60 for BBBJ, but she was young and very attractive and had great skills so I always picked her up when she was out, (which was very rare). Flash forward to modern times and she is now Delilah Delightful after running into a veteran provider and being shown the escort ropes and she only officially advertises CBJ sessions although she has given me a rate for FS and BBBJ, but I have not partaken yet. I am sure her rates have increased, but not sure what they are now since I am locked in at a certain rate. She is mainly my backup plan now since she is so far away from me, but I still see her off and on. She is very attractive and is blessed with a nice big wonderful ass for such a small frame.

    I know she has gotten bad reviews here and people have said she is "mechanical", but my experience has been different and even with a cover she has done me right time and time again and I will continue to see her. Of course YMMV and with her I believe it is all about how you treat her. I can see her not being as good to people she does not like and I have always treated her good and with respect and we seem to click so she has always been great to me.

    ILH.

  3. #2040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    For the first link for the twosome, I am suspicious of ads that require you to e-mail them for additional info. There are many different ads with the same MO with almost identical wording. Possibly a scam to get your e-mail address. If I were to send them an e-mail I would do so from a burner account.

    As to the second link from what investigation I have conducted she seems to be legit. I have not tried to contact her because I'm in no position to carry through with meeting her at this time. Good luck, caveat emptor and let us know what you find out.
    Any ad with an email address is a fake ad. Seems as if skipthegames has more fake ads than legit as of late.

  4. #2039

    I may pull the trigger myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if anyone has seen this one. She has had a few different numbers over the past year but has posted for awhile.

    No name listed.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/758333519827
    Pretty sure she goes by Delilah Delightful.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418

  5. #2038

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Seen her when she first came to Tucson a few times and had a good time. Others here have not had such a good time. The last time I remember reading something on here last year was she was robbing people. Glad I avoided any of that.
    Yeah same I saw that review too. Dunno if I believed it though since I made an appointment shortly before that time frame and everything was fine. Yeah I had a good time with her too and was hoping to reach back out to her.

  6. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats656  [View Original Post]
    Here's her old link (she got a new number eventually):

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007#erotic.

    Has she retired? Does she have a new number? Thanks!
    Last time I saw her, she had gained a lot of weight, wasn't the same!

  7. #2036

    Two some

    For the first link for the twosome, I am suspicious of ads that require you to e-mail them for additional info. There are many different ads with the same MO with almost identical wording. Possibly a scam to get your e-mail address. If I were to send them an e-mail I would do so from a burner account.

    As to the second link from what investigation I have conducted she seems to be legit. I have not tried to contact her because I'm in no position to carry through with meeting her at this time. Good luck, caveat emptor and let us know what you find out.

  8. #2035

    Any one see this one

    I am curious if anyone has seen this one. She has had a few different numbers over the past year but has posted for awhile.

    No name listed.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/758333519827

  9. #2034

    Not for awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcats656  [View Original Post]
    Here's her old link (she got a new number eventually):

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007#erotic.

    Has she retired? Does she have a new number? Thanks!
    Seen her when she first came to Tucson a few times and had a good time. Others here have not had such a good time. The last time I remember reading something on here last year was she was robbing people. Glad I avoided any of that.

  10. #2033

    Any insight on this?


  11. #2032

    Anyone heard from Lexi?

    Here's her old link (she got a new number eventually):

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007#erotic.

    Has she retired? Does she have a new number? Thanks!

  12. #2031

  13. #2030

    Anyone heard from Lexi lately?

    So below is an old post of hers and I know she came back into the game last fall with a new number and post but haven't heard from her. Is she under another new number? Did she retire again? Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-escort-tucson-245007

  14. #2029

    Lilianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoner  [View Original Post]
    Truer words were never spoken on this board!
    Anybody know a 30 why / o spinner latina named lilliana?

  15. #2028

    Veracity

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    This site is full of sex addicts that would drag their balls through a mile of broken glass and razor wire if there was a BBBJ at the end of it, (Me included). You think a new variant of the Flu is going to stop us?
    Truer words were never spoken on this board!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape