Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 26420
-
04-24-20 23:14 #10055Senior Member

Posts: 656Pretty bad shape
Since the choices are slim nowadays, I decided to check back with Kat. I have seen her twice before. Service was pretty good the first time and so so the second time. I got to her usual spot on a WA highway. There was a commotion with another provider two doors down. Manager said she was going to call police. I heard so I stayed in my car.
So she comes out of the room. She looked pretty bad. She struggled to stay erect, going from side to side. She had big black rims around her eyes. I noticed brown blotches on her arms and red marks on her forearms as she is approaching my car. I tell her to stay in the room that the manager is calling the cops. She mumbled something. Her speech was slurred.
I told her I was going to get food and left.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/kat/953519671177
-
04-24-20 22:00 #10054Senior Member

Posts: 2881Maya
The real one is about 24-25.
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 21:59 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 2881Filling
Are those friends other sugar babies, models, escorts, or addicts. Oh, she's looking ok. But if her friends that are your friends are not fun friends, you might want to make another selection.
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 20:12 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 149Greta
From that clue I just came up with another 21 year old latina named Maria, maybe that's Greta?
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 19:17 #10051Banned Member

Posts: 1Names
[Deleted by Admin]
Kacey if you make another fake user like this I'm going to ban your real one.
Give it a fucking rest, I've already handled it.
A2
-
04-24-20 18:47 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 246Erika
I found her on fb, and apparently we have mutual friends. Has anyone verified that she is looking for clients?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 18:28 #10049Senior Member

Posts: 2881Erika Social Media star
Yep I saw that pic on another one of her accounts. If she was out of the game she would not be leaving up those pics. I think her pimp is probably one of the guys she takes pics with. Just got a hunch that ass is much bigger now. Which is fine for her primary clients.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 17:02 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 27I'm lost
Can you help a brother out haha.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 13:56 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 169Greta
Thanks for the great clue it helped for me to figure her name out.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 12:47 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 748Removed
The lady removed the ad. That's all.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 11:19 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 435It's a bad link. Goes to the STG error page.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 10:33 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 748That is the link.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-24-20 10:32 #10043Senior Member

Posts: 748Wendy Redd
She's near the falls. Same with Kenya.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:34 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 27Dammit I hate riddles haha.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-20 09:15 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 258Jessica
Can't find it please share.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





