Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 26426
-
04-20-20 09:56 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 774Thats Kim
Been talked about alot on the fourm. Her and her daughter.
Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 09:30 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 34Bloomin Butterfly
I have seen her. I live near WB so I thought it would be great to find someone close by. Total disappointment. Much older than her pictures, looks about 60. Service sucked, and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by ShMedly
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 07:03 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 627Curious
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/473238773894
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/602115771287
So I have seen this ladies ad a bunch of times and am curious if anyone has seen her. I don't know her name as it is not listed in the ad. What makes this very interesting to me is she always post just one pic of herself but this time she posted two different ads at the same time. They are basically identical except that in one ad she weighs 119 lbs and in the other ad she weighs 225 lbs. Big difference. Also leads me to believe that it's not a typo or accident (example if she wrote 125 and 225 then I could see it being an mistake). Does anyone have any info on her?
-
04-19-20 21:16 #9983Senior Member

Posts: 133Big Girl
Her ad says 170 lbs 5' about average for Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 21:15 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 1484Different Wendy
You're describing Wendy Redd. The other veteran poster is reviewing another Wendy that doesn't have any reviews and stays at a junkie motel. I hope he didn't spent 150 for a hhr with a provider that has no reviews and is staying at a ghetto motel. (Shaking my head). Wendy Redd is always a good time. Last time she had candles burning with the lights turned off. Freshly out of the shower. Some 69 and I was done in under 10 minutes. Budget friendly every time I see her.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 18:29 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 656Seems interesting
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/542210471067
Has anyone met this gal yet? Several postings. Any intel? Thanks.
-
04-19-20 18:17 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 656Affordable
Half a Benji for a short visit. Everything included but anal.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 17:51 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 169Jody the mermaid
I would be interested to know what was all on her menu and if she was budget friendly. I had my eye on her for a while. I remember another review of her a while ago that was OK.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 17:10 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 299Idk
I guess it was kind of half and half. If I could turn back time would have spent my donation on something better. I got to get my hands on that but she took off earlier than planned so there was so closure on the meeting. Pm me if you want more explanation.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 17:05 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 290Wendy garbage
I can concur, I saw Wendy not too long ago as well, and it was a big waste of time. Poor service, rushed and basically just a scam-like experience that makes you feel pissed and used. Save your money fellas. Also can some people not do the apology posts and stick to visit reports? This is how mongers lose hard-earned money to some of these losers.
-
04-19-20 15:13 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 35Maya-candy-greta
I've repeated and she is too good to be true. It won't be long before lucky monger will keep her by himself. She should be part of review in look who's back and added to DewAngel's list in the tightest holes as well.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 12:40 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 2881Model Mayhem is your friend.
Or maybe message her on FB. I did and she never responded.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
If I PM someone with info, I get too much backlash. Seems too many guys tell the girl they got their info from me. Then the girl thinks its me and gets mad. Really. All I need is a phone number or license plate. Usually all it takes. Know the right people and you have an answer in 5 minutes. 95% do it for drug money. 5% do it for all the other reasons. Seems I never get the other 5%.
-
04-19-20 12:25 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 2881Maya-Candy-Greta
I've had them smaller but not much. A few in the 4-7 70 lb range. She is pretty with smooth skin. Tight, super tight. Nice clit but zero tits. Tits are overrated anyway unless they are perfect. Probably only found a couple of perfect sets in my life. She is nice to cuddle with however once done, she seems to get all her clothes on in one motion and is always in a super hurry to leave. Pimp is waiting. Probably for the best. Her body is very child like so I don't feel I'm with an adult. She puts on a nice act but drugs are on her brain like birds are to a cat. Hard for her to focus. Anal you will get the backwards hand to push off. Got the head in. If that's what you want, money is your friend.
Originally Posted by AudiLover
[View Original Post]
Most of the others like her are now dead. I cleaned up my FB and took off another 5 who were deceased. No way I would have any of them over anyway. Greta I first met when she was a server at Cracker Barrel in GT. Was surprised when she showed up at the house. I remembered her. I knew she went to jail here and there. Every dime goes to drugs or pimps. Going to let some other guy put her over the edge. Don't think I could live with it.
-
04-19-20 12:12 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 255Never trust a chick that doesn't know how to rotate photos.
Originally Posted by Badger53
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 11:46 #9972Senior Member

Posts: 198Confused
So was this a cash and dash type of thing, sorry bit confused. Could you clarify your experience?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




