rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 989 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1039 1089 1489 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 24055
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9235

    Re-directed to Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Judging by her old video escapades it looks like she got enhancements. How were they?
    Friend wanted to take out for a spin. Messaged her, no response. Called, didn't pick up. Eventually, followed up with Bonnie's phone number. She must have just left town and are probably friends.

    Sad, he missed her on her last day according to previous people's post. Link to bonnie: https://tryst.link/escort/bonnie-wolf.

  2. #9234

    Trade for what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, BBFS is on the menu. I was going to save this inform for trade, but I guess now it is out there. Guys hit here up. That way she will more likely be back here. I repeat her pictures don't do her justice.
    For info one can get by reading the April 15 review or by simply calling her and using your words? Give me a f__break.

  3. #9233

    Re: Gaby, Sterling

    Hey MiRoad. I've not seen her but I came across a previous review. Poster is GenGuy dated 03/09/20 with the title " Pregnant Latina crapshoot".

    Sorry to kill the dream but the review wasn't too positive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I've seldom had good luck with the Latina crapshoot. However, there's an ad on Cityxguide (and elsewhere) for a Latina that intrigues me. I've also never asked "has anybody seen this girl" but am doing so now. She purports to be pregnant and has very graphic pics in her ad. She does have another ad (bedpage) from August 2019, not pregnant, and it looks like the same girl. I've been reluctant to take a shot 'cause so many of the Latina ads are BS. If anyone has had experience with her please PM me (I've been known to reciprocate).

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/una-f...chita-39339720

    August 2019 ad:
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas-virginia-ee-uu/6373304.html

    My experience with Zariah Flower a few months ago when she was 8 months pregnant was memorable! Lactating, pregnant girls ring my chimes!

  4. #9232

    Larissa. Joanna look-alike

    GAINES, not Barnes! She is well, but right now is waiting out this this situation until things improve.

  5. #9231

    Cheerleader Fantasy

    With the NFL draft looking for a referral for someone or two at same time to satisfy my Cheerleader fantasy. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. PM Bro's. Thanks Jack.

  6. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, BBFS is on the menu. I was going to save this inform for trade, but I guess now it is out there. Guys hit here up. That way she will more likely be back here. I repeat her pictures don't do her justice.
    It's not a secret. Just search her name on this forum. Plenty of reports about it.

  7. #9229

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    Judging by her old video escapades it looks like she got enhancements. How were they?
    She just got them done. You can see the scares. I like them nice and big, but still soft to the touch.

  8. #9228
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    Judging by her old video escapades it looks like she got enhancements. How were they?

  9. #9227
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    Umm I'm black. She didn't even ask. I had a good time.
    Maybe it wasn't the same girl when we went since it appears to be an outfit? They could've rotated a girl that doesn't like us LOL.

  10. #9226
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNice5  [View Original Post]
    After numerous attempts an good refs was able to get cleared to visit AG. Just luck and timing and avoided the long list of PI normally required. Stay patient and safe fellows. Magic can happen once in a while.
    How recent was this? How long did you try before getting cleared? What refs did you provide?

  11. #9225

    That's what I paid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    FYI. I inquired with her about BBFS, she quoted me 800 hh 1000 hr.
    Yes, BBFS is on the menu. I was going to save this inform for trade, but I guess now it is out there. Guys hit here up. That way she will more likely be back here. I repeat her pictures don't do her justice.

  12. #9224

    One of my new favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    Saw her last week too. Your review is spot on. She from Azoniza, and it is her first time touring here in DC area. Her pictures don't do her justice. I would put her in the top 3 girls I have been with. I could last long with her either cowgirl & doggie, and I was done. Hope she keeps DC as a regular touring location. I even gave her a bottle of hand sanitizer.

  13. #9223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdubya  [View Original Post]
    Umm I'm black. She didn't even ask. I had a good time.
    Which was why it was unexpected. Possibly a new girl with same handler? I can't call it.

  14. #9222
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Emmelie last week. Originally scheduled 1 hr $$ 5 - yes highest I've paid but she was the hottest provider I've been with. Almost reminded me of Taylor Swift in both looks and personality LOL (but don't tell her that in person). Very sweet girl. Nice place in Tyson.

    BBBJ, DATY, CFS. She offers Greek, Video, and MSOG for extra.

    Due to scheduling / arriving late / finishing early in that magic box, we only did 30 min. She kindly refunded me $ as if it was a hhr session.

    Would repeat if I'm ever in the mood to 'treat myself' - she's here til 4/25 (maybe even longer?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/EmmelieSucre
    FYI. I inquired with her about BBFS, she quoted me 800 hh 1000 hr.

  15. #9221

    Daisy chantilly / Manassas

    http://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fema...d/165517772687

    Saw Daisy recently and opted for a qv 60. She was staying at a decent hotel In Chantilly at the time. CBJ was good and was a bit happily surprised at her mouth stamina since things take a bit longer for me because of the condom. Let me suck on her huge tits for awhile before she took the condom off and tugged me until I finished on the twins.

    Overall satisfied and there's BBBJ on the table if you're a regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape