Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 732 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 10967
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2792

    Not for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    So I was just wondering about how much this site costs. Is it worth it and what's the benefits to cost? Seems like its not cost effective to me but I'd be interested to see if it's worth it.
    It takes more time, effort, money to set it up. The upside is, they are more likely to be UTR. The price for entry is $90. That also keeps out quite a bit in competition.

  2. #2791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Price point

    So I was just wondering about how much this site costs. Is it worth it and what's the benefits to cost? Seems like its not cost effective to me but I'd be interested to see if it's worth it.

  3. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Eh, how exactly can we identify you to your cousin? That is a massive leap of BS. Whatever.

    Kathy, a masseuse out of Northshore (Stoneham / Peab) 10 years ago, told me a story of her seeing a customer when she worked at the Danish in Kittery, around 2001, after she gave the guy a massage and BJ, afterwards they got to talking, and she realized he was her older distant cousin. It freaked her out a bit, but she didn't stop working at the DHC.
    You'd only be able to identify me in the context of me telling you the story, and then still sharing her profile. Had I just shared her profile, none of you would have known she was my cousin.

  4. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    You could have just shared her profile & asked if anyone had seen her, that way there is not a connection to you, otherwise it's a nice story but remains just that a story for those that may have been interested.

    You could always ask the moderator to delete your post so you can share her profile, just a thought.
    I'm just going to leave it as an interesting story. Sorry.

  5. #2788

    What??

    Eh, how exactly can we identify you to your cousin? That is a massive leap of BS. Whatever.

    Kathy, a masseuse out of Northshore (Stoneham / Peab) 10 years ago, told me a story of her seeing a customer when she worked at the Danish in Kittery, around 2001, after she gave the guy a massage and BJ, afterwards they got to talking, and she realized he was her older distant cousin. It freaked her out a bit, but she didn't stop working at the DHC.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  6. #2787
    You could have just shared her profile & asked if anyone had seen her, that way there is not a connection to you, otherwise it's a nice story but remains just that a story for those that may have been interested.

    You could always ask the moderator to delete your post so you can share her profile, just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  7. #2786
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know there is not one on there. Have searched, not found one.
    Reddit subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/.

  8. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.
    Saved significant embarrassment on both parts!!

  9. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, have you had success? I see a lot of these broads & wonder if they're actually willing to put out?
    Many of them absolutely put out. Just not right now with covid. You just need to learn the process, and weed out the gps and fakes. My best strategy is to meet for coffee, with the plan being to go to a hotel after that if both agree, or to do the hotel date as the second date. NO payment for the coffee part of the date; that's a hard and fast rule. Do not pay these girls for coffee dates. Many would rather get $50 for coffee than screw you for $200.

  10. #2783

    Awkward Moment on SA

    So last night I was browsing the new profiles on SA in my area, and I come across one that's pretty hot. I'm about to message her to get to know her and see if she's down for a PPM type of arrangement, when I realize that her profile pic is worryingly familiar, but I can figure out why because the face is hidden. Then I read the rest of the profile, and the combination of her location, the industry she has on her about me section, and some of the other details made me realize that this is my cousins profile. RIP me, I was essentially just lusting over my cousin.

    Obviously I'm not going to share her profile because I don't want her finding out that I'm on the site, or to doxx myself, so sorry guys.

  11. #2782

    In case anyone wants to pay up

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08a69...8-00f605591a40

    Wants 1000 for first meet (sex) and 500 for subsequent dates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6a52...d-6dfaee27db45

    Agreed to ppm at first but ghosted me after I suggested $300, so I'm guessing her price is higher.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b14c...4-631d45eadec6

    Ghosted me after I suggested 300, then countered with 2500. I said no thanks.

    I have two more I'm interested in who both will not meet due to Covid. Besides, if they appear to be too expensive I will update this list and foist them onto why'all.

  12. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    These issues aside, the access to fresh young pussy is my main reason for using SA. That's the demographic it has that other avenues don't. MPs have the asian connection. There's great all latina strip clubs on Connecticut. But I haven't found a better source for 18 year olds than SA. Call me a creep but that's what I use it for haha.
    Just curious, have you had success? I see a lot of these broads & wonder if they're actually willing to put out?

  13. #2780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskey  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been chatting with this POT during the lockdown and I've started to notice the wording and other things are different that from our initial texts. And now it varies. One day it will be one way, a week later it will be different.

    My question is do some of these girls use answering services for texting conversations?

    Appreciated!
    Probably Pimp or Boyfriend.

  14. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it
    These issues aside, the access to fresh young pussy is my main reason for using SA. That's the demographic it has that other avenues don't. MPs have the asian connection. There's great all latina strip clubs on Connecticut. But I haven't found a better source for 18 year olds than SA. Call me a creep but that's what I use it for haha.

  15. #2778

    Answering service?

    Hey guys,

    I've been chatting with this POT during the lockdown and I've started to notice the wording and other things are different that from our initial texts. And now it varies. One day it will be one way, a week later it will be different.

    My question is do some of these girls use answering services for texting conversations?

    Appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape