Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 731 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2782

    In case anyone wants to pay up

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08a69...8-00f605591a40

    Wants 1000 for first meet (sex) and 500 for subsequent dates.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6a52...d-6dfaee27db45

    Agreed to ppm at first but ghosted me after I suggested $300, so I'm guessing her price is higher.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b14c...4-631d45eadec6

    Ghosted me after I suggested 300, then countered with 2500. I said no thanks.

    I have two more I'm interested in who both will not meet due to Covid. Besides, if they appear to be too expensive I will update this list and foist them onto why'all.

  2. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    These issues aside, the access to fresh young pussy is my main reason for using SA. That's the demographic it has that other avenues don't. MPs have the asian connection. There's great all latina strip clubs on Connecticut. But I haven't found a better source for 18 year olds than SA. Call me a creep but that's what I use it for haha.
    Just curious, have you had success? I see a lot of these broads & wonder if they're actually willing to put out?

  3. #2780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskey  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been chatting with this POT during the lockdown and I've started to notice the wording and other things are different that from our initial texts. And now it varies. One day it will be one way, a week later it will be different.

    My question is do some of these girls use answering services for texting conversations?

    Appreciated!
    Probably Pimp or Boyfriend.

  4. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it
    These issues aside, the access to fresh young pussy is my main reason for using SA. That's the demographic it has that other avenues don't. MPs have the asian connection. There's great all latina strip clubs on Connecticut. But I haven't found a better source for 18 year olds than SA. Call me a creep but that's what I use it for haha.

  5. #2778

    Answering service?

    Hey guys,

    I've been chatting with this POT during the lockdown and I've started to notice the wording and other things are different that from our initial texts. And now it varies. One day it will be one way, a week later it will be different.

    My question is do some of these girls use answering services for texting conversations?

    Appreciated!

  6. #2777

    Young SB, funny story

    So this is a funny story that happened with a 19 year old SB about 5-6 years ago.

    We had been talking for a little while, she finally agreed to meet, she had fun and liked me.

    We just hung out, walked around the city for around 3 hours of what was to be quick meet up.

    Had some food, good laughs and good chemistry.

    She decided that she liked me and wanted to hangout again, so we discussed things on moving forward.

    She wanted to go out and do things which I had not problem with, she was up for bcd also.

    She told me she wanted to take that a little slower since she had not done much but told me she was down for whatever once more comfortable.

    After we talked about things asked her if she had an idea on what she wanted for a gift when meeting. She told me 200 and I agreed adding that I would pay for whatever we did, etc.

    So we start meeting up 2-3 times a month, go out do things, great sex, she is getting more comfortable and is pretty much ready to do whatever as she has lots of things she wants to explore.

    We usually spend the whole day together doing things, having fun, then go play for a few hours together. After a while she wants to stay over and starts doing that.

    All the time I would always slip in some extra money or gift cards for her, even buy some presents of things she talked about wanting.

    Things are good, we text a bunch, talk some, etc. About 8 months into this she tells me her friend decided to try being a SB and the guy she has as a SD.

    She tells me how much he gives her to meet, 800, and they don't even have sex every time they meet.

    Then says to me, "why are you so cheap?" Tells me she would like the same as her friend and is now not happy with our arrangement.

    Long story short, we stop seeing each other as I am not paying that and she is not happy with less than her friend.

    I wish her the best. 6 months go by and guess who texts me? She misses me and wants to meet and catch up.

    So we go grab lunch, she looks great as always. Tells me she did meet a SD who gives her much more money than I did and lots of gifts but is boring. They do not go out and do fun things like we did, the sex is not that good. Says she wants to start seeing me again and does not care about if I give her anything as she is keeping the rich, boring guy but wants fun and good times with me. LOL.

    Guess it is always about the money just not always your money LOL.

    We saw each other another two years, she graduated, moved away, we kept in touch and saw each other every so often. Then she got a legit bf.

    Figured I would share this with not much going on show that things are not always as they seem.

    You never know what will happen and not to burn bridges.

  7. #2776

    About 60%

    Quote Originally Posted by Muskey  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I've been on SA for a short period and I'm finding what seems to be a lot of fake or scammer profiles.

    Are there many on the site? What would the ratio be versus legit profiles?

    Still working my way though the virtual / online offerings requesting Cash App right out of the gate.

    It makes sense a lot of them want to go online nowadays, but it makes me wonder how many are legit, and how many are exploiting the pandemic for easier pickings.

    Thanks.
    Say about every 10 people that reply to you, 6 are fake / scammers or are looking to sell you pics and vids. 3 or 2 will probably make a date for after corona, 1 might meet you now (not safest thing to do now but depends on how risky you are).

  8. #2775
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if someone could post a link to the Reddit forum regarding Boston SB's.
    As far as I know there is not one on there. Have searched, not found one.

  9. #2774

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    Was wondering if someone could post a link to the Reddit forum regarding Boston SB's.

  10. #2773
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    OH yeah. That Subreddit is BS. Girls falling in love with their SD, getting thousands of dollars a month, like going to a "chick flick". I posted a couple times and like another guy in this group, I deleted all my posts there. I report some of the girls from time to time that "bash" the SDs hahaha. I get tired of all of the BS on there, its worth a laugh but sometimes, it is maddening and you want to call it as it is. BS.

    GG.

  11. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so was wandering around on Reddit and came across this forum there.

    OMG! If you guys need some entertainment go and read there. I can see why many of these girls think guys will be handing out hundred dollar bills for nothing.

    Or giving them shopping sprees. I was laughing so hard that there are a few SB on there who got a rich guy to take care of them that they say it is common and.

    To know your worth, do not settle, etc.

    I felt bad if there was a young girl on there reading the posts and thinking that they would be getting thousands of dollars, taken on trips and shopping sprees.

    Have their rent paid, etc. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

    When in reality they will be doing well if they find a guy who takes them out on a real date, spends money on them, has sex and gives them $2-300 on top of all that.

    If they get that then they would be doing really well.

    When actually I would guess that is true for 10-20% of the girls. I may be generous with that number.
    I read it a bit because the SB I'm seeing right now told me about it and she likes to read and occasionally post there. I do agree that there seems to be some BS flying around. Although, you'd be surprised, there are guys out there who actually do what is posted on that site. I have two fairly good friends who live in other parts of the country who are true SDs. One of them is fairly wealthy and usually has one girl he is seeing that is young and hot and he gives her a fairly large monthly allowance and has in the past just taken on all her bills (rent, car, etc). The relationship runs it's course and he finds another on SA. Some might think it's stupid or it's a waste but to each their own. He really enjoys it and he is having fun with some extremely hot girls that are not ones you would see posted here. I do however think a majority men on there are using it more for escort type services with a date included and not super wealthy dudes jetting women around the world.

    I used to just jump from girl to girl but that's changed for now. This is the first time I've actually had only one girl I'm seeing consistently and just giving her a monthly allowance. I was seeing her 4-8 times a month before this bullshit but we've both been careful and I've still seen her a bit recently. We have a great time and I'll probably just stick with her for a while with maybe a one time meet thrown in here and there with someone else.

  12. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah well it would be soooo much easier for us if girls stopped lying to each other about how much they get paid and how much they have to perform to get it. I'm waiting for that day like everybody else. Someone mentioned the sugaring reddit recently. If you check it out you see a bunch of girls lying to each other pretty much full time. Most of these girls are in the 4 to 6 range and they all like to pretend like they're 9's and 10's. It's part of the delusion. They can't fool people in real life but can go online and pretend they're some sort of high end girl and living the high life. It's all an act.

    The economy is about to go for a loop. That will make all these girls a lot more realistic and a lot of this non-sense will go away. Don't forget, we're at the tail end of a decade long prosperity. There's never been as much money floating around as right now but it's all about to change.
    I put it right in my profile that I'm no5 looking for anything that doesn't involve sex. Once I begin communicating I am very frank that I do not prepay, ever, I do not pay for pics or videos, pornhub has that covered, and I do not do online only actual meetups. This help with the ones just looking for a quick buck so I don't waste as much time. The 18-19 yo are typically not looking to have sex but I talk with them and offer them a payday anyway. That usually stays with them and have been able to reconnect for a second try. I actually have several girls lined up as soon as this virus shit is done. Just connected with an 18 yo who is planning on going to UNH in the fall and she said she is ready to get something going as soon as her parents let her out of her cage. She already has an apartment lined up so hopefully she doesn't get cold feet before we do the deed. I put out a low ball offer and we ended up settling on 200 for anything except anal and she will be hosting. Who knows, maybe she will change her mind but she seems good. She is sending me nudes already and I have her private social media info so I'm ready to do the deed. Most of the girls are broke so they are looking to recoup their losses, fortunately I in a good place with my job and have cash to spend. All that gas and haircut money I'm saving will be donated to the cause.

  13. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Part of it is they have been told their whole life that they are special, etc. So they do not think it would be strange to get money for talking and hanging out.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it.

    A small handful were intrigued in going out to do things and then going behind closed doors. Met a couple a few years ago.

    Now there are so many who think a platonic sugar arrangement is something real and happens all the time.

    Sometimes they have a friend who has done it and they do not tell them about the sex part just all the other stuff and say they do not have sex to their friend. LOL.

    I have had to tell a few of them that is not true, their friends are getting busy. Some do not believe me, some do.
    Yeah well it would be soooo much easier for us if girls stopped lying to each other about how much they get paid and how much they have to perform to get it. I'm waiting for that day like everybody else. Someone mentioned the sugaring reddit recently. If you check it out you see a bunch of girls lying to each other pretty much full time. Most of these girls are in the 4 to 6 range and they all like to pretend like they're 9's and 10's. It's part of the delusion. They can't fool people in real life but can go online and pretend they're some sort of high end girl and living the high life. It's all an act.

    The economy is about to go for a loop. That will make all these girls a lot more realistic and a lot of this non-sense will go away. Don't forget, we're at the tail end of a decade long prosperity. There's never been as much money floating around as right now but it's all about to change.

  14. #2769

    This girl is a catch

    Val222.

    Guys this is a girl you want to contact. I will say at least she is honest, telling you right up front she is nothing but a PPS / Gold Digger.

    She has been on the site for over a year, so either she is still clinging to the dream of finding her whale or is taking less money for dinner and sex.

    Maybe we should all contact her.

    I am sure it would interesting talking with her LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddb7b...f-814f92bdd2db

  15. #2768
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked a few 18 year olds off SA. But those are the exception to the rule. Seems the younger they are, the more naive about what we're after. It feels like the majority of the 18 and 19 year olds believe the platonic delusion.
    That is very true! The young ones either have no idea about what a sugar arrangement is or think a man will give them money just for talking or hanging out with them.

    Part of it is they have been told their whole life that they are special, etc. So they do not think it would be strange to get money for talking and hanging out.

    Have talked with some 18-19 in the past and when I told them what a real sugar arrangement is they were mostly shocked and did not think sex would be part of it.

    A small handful were intrigued in going out to do things and then going behind closed doors. Met a couple a few years ago.

    Now there are so many who think a platonic sugar arrangement is something real and happens all the time.

    Sometimes they have a friend who has done it and they do not tell them about the sex part just all the other stuff and say they do not have sex to their friend. LOL.

    I have had to tell a few of them that is not true, their friends are getting busy. Some do not believe me, some do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape