Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 23671
-
04-23-20 11:36 #9256Senior Member

Posts: 89https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/977686299093
Originally Posted by Uggmo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 11:06 #9255Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting
I plan on heading down for a visit soon to sample some of the local ladies. Tori is on the short list but I am also curious about this one. Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/933926762494
-
04-23-20 08:42 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 57They all do
Every girl will do bb. Even those that say "no bb anything". Just for some it takes a few more dreams with you to get there. But eventually they won't even ask and just go for it. That's why I always bring my own cover.
Originally Posted by Bipolar62
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 06:47 #9253Senior Member

Posts: 136Pathetic
Another thing that is pathetic is when a monger promises to meet for a certain price then shows up to the appointment and ultimately gives the girl much less than agreed even though she performed well and says that's all I have take it or leave it. The same goes for girls who promise things and don't follow through during the date.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 00:39 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 62Well said but who is this Melody? Got a link?
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 23:09 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 89Well said.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 20:20 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 657Mercedes
Have anyone had pleasure of seeing Mercedes (24) yr old? She looks pretty good in STG.
-
04-22-20 18:14 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 517You're right. If you don' like someone's prices, move on. A lot of classlessness on both sides, which is why my next appointment is with an Eros babe from Michigan. Looks and sounds like a much classier option for someone a little tired of these low end problems. Hopefully I'll get to see her in week or two.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 17:55 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 239Caroline doesn't live at a hotel so when you see her she has to rent a room. This is why her donation seems higher. She takes the room rent out of the donation. She is not a user like many on STG and has just the right amount of thickness for my tastes. I'll take a thicker healthy provider over a rail skinny user anyday.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 16:40 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 360Any info
Anyone tried or have any info on this one? Contacted and quoted 30 BJ 40 FS for the car specials.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...s/593169035714
Also saw Ruby red, first time was over a year ago when she was pregnant, not pregnant, pregnant, LOL. Tried to contact more times than I can count. Every other time was no response or got back to me 2-4-12 hrs later. But by the time I got ghosted by 2 others she responded just in time and I got to have a great time with her. Great BBBJCIM, took her time, no rushing at all.
http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...m/279334667376
-
04-22-20 16:07 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 977She was a rail thin junkie, covered in sores, and sweating her ass off the entire time when I saw her last summer. My gut told me to bail, but the little brain decied that we would use a cover. A shame because she was very friendly and positive.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 14:23 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 83I've seen both at the house but only tried Christine. Melissa was there on the couch in her underwear and t-shirt. She's a little bigger in person than she appears in the pictures on STG. Not obese by any means but definitely a few more pounds than advertised.
Originally Posted by BigBopper9
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 13:12 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 57http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...d/231098220618
Anyone tried them together?
-
04-22-20 12:13 #9243Senior Member

Posts: 83Brooklynn will do just about anything and let you finish where you want. She's a bit chatty but she's what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by SurvivorMan
[View Original Post]
https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...e/265433766892
-
04-22-20 09:36 #9242Senior Member

Posts: 363Caroline
Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.










Reply With Quote






