Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 1462 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 23440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9025

    Any info

    Any experiences on this one? Trying to stay safe out there.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...t/169526502454

  2. #9024
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Same girl. I think she made some lifestyle and relationship changes and has been able to get more healthy.
    She's been clean for 6+ months according to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrad69  [View Original Post]
    You sure, she had lost quite a bit of weight as per latest reports, now this one is not skinny, she looks good though. Pandora I don't believe had any positive reviews, but she was on my to do list.
    That's her. I declined to see her she thinks highly of her self and thinks she's all that for being 33.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanvarg  [View Original Post]
    Every girl will do bb. Even those that say "no bb anything". Just for some it takes a few more dreams with you to get there. But eventually they won't even ask and just go for it. That's why I always bring my own cover.
    Play your cards right and BB and CIP on the 1st visit. From my experience 90% of girls listing "no bb everything covered" translates to I do bb and will up charge for it.

  3. #9023

    Christina worth every penny

    I just got back from my appointment with Christina and dang it was best meet ups I've ever had. I was kind of hesitant to walk up to her place at first, because I heard laughing and multiple voices inside so I backed away for moment thinking I was about to be robbed, but she texted me saying to wait they were leaving. After that everything was very easy going session, spent a small portion just embracing her because she was cold and I'm a natural heat generator. Overall the experience was great and will definitely see her again.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...d/294166057194

  4. #9022

    As for magic melody

    If your going to see magic melody here are a couple tips.

    I. never pay for more than a short stay with her because that's all you will get.

    2. Plan on bringing a condom or you will have to get one.

    3. If its hot out plan on it being hot at her place with no air, this was last year may have ac by now.

    4. don't let her get her hands on you or she will try to jack you real quick so she's done be warned.

    She's not new to this so be prepared but for the price of $40 its worth it just don't expect to get more than $40 worth from her and know what to expect. If there is nothing better answering she's worth $40.

    http://toledo.skipthegames.com/femal...t/430106642543

    And people never forget Hayley is a crook so is Star, most people never see stars face. And never never I mean ever give anyone a deposit to meet they are all crooks its the easiest scam and probably some 400 pond guy on a couch somewhere your paying the deposit to to pay for his beer and snacks so don't be stupid and pay any deposit you might as well just burn the money.

  5. #9021

    Sylvania

    Anyone know of a provider in Sylvania? And I don't mean the township or Holland Sylvania. I mean in actual Sylvania. Thanks!

  6. #9020

    Utr girl

    I know I have asked before but looking for a sexy spinner tight body higher end girl to have fun with. Pm me if you have one to share. I have one in Battlecreek area I can share back. Ebony or white girl does not matter as long as sexy.

  7. #9019
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggmo  [View Original Post]
    Well said but who is this Melody? Got a link?
    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/977686299093

  8. #9018

    Visiting

    I plan on heading down for a visit soon to sample some of the local ladies. Tori is on the short list but I am also curious about this one. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...t/933926762494

  9. #9017

    They all do

    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar62  [View Original Post]
    You will go down on a chick that does bareback?
    Every girl will do bb. Even those that say "no bb anything". Just for some it takes a few more dreams with you to get there. But eventually they won't even ask and just go for it. That's why I always bring my own cover.

  10. #9016

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    Another thing that is pathetic is when a monger promises to meet for a certain price then shows up to the appointment and ultimately gives the girl much less than agreed even though she performed well and says that's all I have take it or leave it. The same goes for girls who promise things and don't follow through during the date.

  11. #9015
    Well said but who is this Melody? Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well.

  12. #9014
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    Well said.

  13. #9013

    Mercedes

    Have anyone had pleasure of seeing Mercedes (24) yr old? She looks pretty good in STG.

  14. #9012
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge last week, and saw one of my favorites, Demi. While she performed great like always we had a bit of an odd exchange. I was paranoid about Covid-19 so told her I was going to bail when we were texting. She went all sorts of nutty on me via text. Apparently she is inundated with dudes giving her and other providers (she's buddies with Lola Banks now) shit about 20-30 dates. Says guys are threatening her with shitty reports when she refuses. Fellows. I'm happy paying $80-$100 for half hour visits. Trying to get a chick to do all the things from a half hour for 20-30 is lame. If you want cheap I see Taylor Marie posting 40-50 specials and melody is 40 for half as well. Negotiating a girl that you've seen for $100 when she's charging 120-140 is one thing, but black mailing a girl that's worth at least 100 to 30 is pathetic. All you're doing is giving the next monger bad vibes since you pissed the chick off already.
    You're right. If you don' like someone's prices, move on. A lot of classlessness on both sides, which is why my next appointment is with an Eros babe from Michigan. Looks and sounds like a much classier option for someone a little tired of these low end problems. Hopefully I'll get to see her in week or two.

  15. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to big titty Caroline yesterday. She's asking 160 half and 220 full for visits. I passed because I read too much into her texts as being a bit bitchy, but she really wasn't. Just sharing since mongers were talking about her recently.
    Caroline doesn't live at a hotel so when you see her she has to rent a room. This is why her donation seems higher. She takes the room rent out of the donation. She is not a user like many on STG and has just the right amount of thickness for my tastes. I'll take a thicker healthy provider over a rail skinny user anyday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape