Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 762 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 262 662 712 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 812 862 1262 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7895

    Britt w fruit

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/368539936703

    She looks fruity! What Brittany was this any description?
    This my friend is the tall, skinny, California blonde babe whom is into it full session. No quit w over the top head game.

  2. #7894

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's her and she was on top of her PSE game, great time, but know she will only see men she knows. Enjoy the rewind.
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/368539936703

    She looks fruity! What Brittany was this any description?

  3. #7893

    Brittany Riding Rockets

    Yes it's her and she was on top of her PSE game, great time, but know she will only see men she knows. Enjoy the rewind.

  4. #7892

    Della

    Wow, that's the first glimpse of her w / o clothes that I'm aware of. Maybe she should show us Mongers some more of that a little more often!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrDono  [View Original Post]
    If you wonder what the GPS looks. I always had fun.

  5. #7891

    Della

    If you wonder what the GPS looks. I always had fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200423_112525.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200422-094829_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #7890

    Jesi

    Quote Originally Posted by Almosttt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Texted no response so can't ask name to search it.

    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...t/827155829740
    That's got to be Jesi. Do a search and you'll get a ton of reviews about her. While I expect you can get all your questions answered there, I believe her reviews are consistently positive.

  7. #7889

    Info

    Has anyone seen her? Texted no response so can't ask name to search it.

    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...t/827155829740

  8. #7888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232
    Saw this add and decided to take a leap of faith since I hadn't seen a review. Comms were ok not super quick but not horrible. Went to a incall in Rockledge and met up with this one. Seemed a tad bit out of it but not to bad where she was incoherent. Got inside and Lexi was there and she asked if I wanted to do a double and seeing how I vaguely recall a good review with Lexi I was like why not atleast one of them will get the job done. Went to back room and got in our birthday suits. She started with the BJ first and can we say DT and very good BJ that's one for the books. They traded off and while she was kissing on me Lexi started her BJ and I was disappointed she did work on junior for a long time but she kept hitting her teeth so I was worth it. After a big Lexi decided to ride me cg and the blonde wanted to ride my face and I obliged that. Definitely know for a fact the both got a O or two. LOL. After Lexi got tired she got off and that was pretty much it for her now the blonde decided to ride and boy did she go for a ride. She put that work in she knows how to ride like a pro. Swapped positions to mish and I went to pounding and she was legs on shoulder taking it all and wanted me to pound harder said she likes hard pounding. After a bit of me working I got tired to a quick breather and she went back to that amazing BJ to keep junior up all the while Lexi is just smoking a cigarette watching. What a total waste on her. Maybe YMMV but I'll never see her again and let's it's free or super cheap. Now back to blonde once junior was back which she almost got a load in the face but we switched to doggie and I pounded away got tired and she rode me once again and it was intense I couldn't hold it and blew my load. She's a keeper if she doesn't overdue the party favors beforehand. YMMV but I'll take the chance to see her again.

    Blonde.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/172829216956

    Lexi.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/326397364331

  9. #7887

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. I don't post super often but I had to let you guys know this is not worth the time or hassle. Pictures are very old and filtered. She's about double the size. Lots of extra saggy loose skin as well. Should've told her to leave when I saw her then she ended up cash and dashing after a few minutes of BBBJ.

    YMMV but she does not look like her pictures and is far bigger then the 119 she posts in the adds.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...s/032249185808
    She is nasty!

  10. #7886

    Danielle, princess.

    Stay away from this one. I don't post super often but I had to let you guys know this is not worth the time or hassle. Pictures are very old and filtered. She's about double the size. Lots of extra saggy loose skin as well. Should've told her to leave when I saw her then she ended up cash and dashing after a few minutes of BBBJ.

    YMMV but she does not look like her pictures and is far bigger then the 119 she posts in the adds.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...s/032249185808

  11. #7885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunTool  [View Original Post]
    I remember Bambi posting a few years ago and never went for it since the reviews weren't so good back then. After reading Tdrag's review, thought I'd give her a try.

    Quick comms when I contacted which was close to midnight. I wanted outcall that moment and she was ready. On time and dressed cute. Greeted with a hug and some kissing, with her hands groping me fast and erratically. Pretty clear she was high. Anyways, went to bedroom and she insisted on CBJ. Let her go at it and before junior was even at full attention she was wanting to move to the main event. Told her to keep going. Skills were good but I'm not a fan of CBJ so I felt like I needed to get this over with. Went into mish and halfway through she went dry. Lubed up and pounded away till I filled the bag. She was vocal and active which was a plus, but for the damage of $. 2 for outcall I won't be repeating unless she cleans up her act somewhat or gives a steep discount. I won't be holding my breath on either.

    https://archive.vn/R7Qr9
    I must of caught her on a good day she was coherent with me and no CBJ. My donation was on 80. Sorry you didn't have a great time.

  12. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about splurging on her a couple of times but never did, checked out her instagram and will definitely pass. I'm not saying I would kick her out of bed, or that she's not attractive, maybe she provides a rockin service level and has a great personality. I'm just saying for $$$ a rockin body is a requirement for me. And I hate the false advertising, the pics are obviously old. Insta pics below.
    SHE only likes the brothers and Amtrak has seen her often. Your not getting what you pay for with that one.

  13. #7883

    High Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about splurging on her a couple of times but never did, checked out her instagram and will definitely pass. I'm not saying I would kick her out of bed, or that she's not attractive, maybe she provides a rockin service level and has a great personality. I'm just saying for $$$ a rockin body is a requirement for me. And I hate the false advertising, the pics are obviously old. Insta pics below.
    As I have mentioned before, to pay that much coin for an hour is ridiculous, especially after reading her reviews! There are girls in this county who will provide you with a a much better experience for about half that rate and who are not clock watchers, usually GFE with most things on the menu and are drama and relatively drug free and provide service in a safe and clean environment. I recommend Julia, Colleen, Stacy on MI to name just a few! All are good looking women with great skills!. Using the Search function of this page will give you a better insight to who the older Senior Members recommend and their input is invaluable! IMHO.

  14. #7882

    Any Latina slim Escorts in the area,

    I'm looking on skipthegame so far have got any.

    Thanks please pass on the info.

  15. #7881

    Della

    I've thought about splurging on her a couple of times but never did, checked out her instagram and will definitely pass. I'm not saying I would kick her out of bed, or that she's not attractive, maybe she provides a rockin service level and has a great personality. I'm just saying for $$$ a rockin body is a requirement for me. And I hate the false advertising, the pics are obviously old. Insta pics below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Della 101.JPG‎   Della 102.JPG‎   Della 103.JPG‎   Della.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape