Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 888 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3988

    Minnie Review

    Just got finished with a morning qv with Skinny Minnie. She had an amazing body, full kissable lips, and nice sized, perky tits. She was skinny, but round in all the right places. Kitty was soft and tight and she did BBFS. She was in a clean safe hotel off I85. The downsides were she didn't do bjs at all. Seems like she could be persuaded to, though. And she was very robotic. Didn't seem into it at all. But she's one damn sexy robot. Not sure if I'll repeat, but if I do, it won't be more than a QV. And if you want covered FS, bring a cover.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/232302841715

  2. #3987

    Bella D?

    Anyone had the experience? I searched and couldn't come up with anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1743950

  3. #3986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Perhaps. But as someone who has seen her multiple times, it is an accurate one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappa54  [View Original Post]
    Peace.

    Pappa54.

  4. #3985

    Any takers?

    Going to check out Minnie in the morning. I'm not usually one to toftt, but I'll take the leap this time. If anyone's seen her, can you send me a pm about your experience? Mostly just if she's legit and not a thief. Should be leaving a review tomorrow.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/979001742674

  5. #3984

    Self Review?

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharlesSc  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/059459473172

    Have seen Annalise multiple times. She is always dressed in a sexy outfit as she greets you at her door. Her flaming long red hair and perky tits make her a real thrill to behold. She is very skilled in BJs and will delight you in the most amazing ways. Donations are reasonable and she will go the extra mile to make sure you leave with a big smile. Don't miss out on seeing her.

  6. #3983

    Is there a sting in Greenville

    I've been seeing this ad last couple days. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/476940419787.

    I'm not out lurking everyday but usually keep eyes on to see if something this slides across the desk or new / old faces kinda thing. Anyone got intel on this? Pics look kinda TGTBT.

  7. #3982

    Nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    She still post. Changed her pictures. Tried to see her Saturday. She told me where she was. I waited at a fast food restaurant nearby for nearly 45 minutes waiting for her to tell me what room. 2 hours later, after I had left, she asked if I was there. Next day, she even offered me a free session to "make up" for ignoring me. When I left my house, I sent a text saying I was heading her way. Radio silence again. Then Monday she says that she was trying to work with me, and freebies mess her up. Have not tried to see her since. Highly doubt I will contact her again.
    Sounds about right. I've seen several good reviews and she used to be pretty jam up as far as set up and meets, it fell off about 8 months ago or more for me and I gave up on her. Wouldn't / don't even contact her in a pinch. What you described has now become typical from my experience too. I guess it depends on the day.

  8. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by MpDiggler1  [View Original Post]
    Did you find anything out on this one.
    I'm curious as well. It she really 6 ft? If so how does the 191 lbs look on her? How was the date?

  9. #3980

    Bella

    She still post. Changed her pictures. Tried to see her Saturday. She told me where she was. I waited at a fast food restaurant nearby for nearly 45 minutes waiting for her to tell me what room. 2 hours later, after I had left, she asked if I was there. Next day, she even offered me a free session to "make up" for ignoring me. When I left my house, I sent a text saying I was heading her way. Radio silence again. Then Monday she says that she was trying to work with me, and freebies mess her up. Have not tried to see her since. Highly doubt I will contact her again.

  10. #3979

    Annalise

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/059459473172

    Have seen Annalise multiple times. She is always dressed in a sexy outfit as she greets you at her door. Her flaming long red hair and perky tits make her a real thrill to behold. She is very skilled in BJs and will delight you in the most amazing ways. Donations are reasonable and she will go the extra mile to make sure you leave with a big smile. Don't miss out on seeing her.

  11. #3978

    Bella

    Search for Bella in the Spartanburg section of stg; it looks like her, with a new number though.

  12. #3977

    Renea

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/ODU...ODNlZjY3Mw.jpg

    Made a visit last week after not seeing anyone from sktg for a while but pics are accurate and a good visit but pretty standard for sktg.

  13. #3976

    Anyone know what happened to Bella from Spartanburg?


  14. #3975

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/684472201472

    Says she coming to Anderson tonight. Might look her up if it's a good time.
    Did you find anything out on this one.

  15. #3974

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her since Saturday as I'm bored. Going to setup outcall on Friday with her. Yes she's is out there but coherent. The part about the cops is about a pell grant for college that was taken away. That's what she said.
    Dirk, I've seen ash a number of times and she really is a good person. But I said a while ago that she has some mental health issues. And that's actually really sad. My point is you don't know who she will be like that day. But if you catch her on a calm day wow she's amazing!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape