Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 887 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 13296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951

    Minnie

    Anyone seen Minnie? Looks pretty amazing, although she doesn't list BBBJ in the listing. I might still be willing to give her a try if she's legit, at least a qv.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/031371219129

  2. #3950
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdude2077  [View Original Post]
    Set up a QV date with this one. Damage was only $ and went for a quick flute lesson. Pretty lackluster. Location was a apartment complex. She seems to be sharing the place with another provider. Which was also serving a friend at the time with my date with Haley. Already made me pretty uncomfortable but nothing happened thankfully. From my experience with the QV I was glad I didint go for the HHr service. I won't be repeating.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931716037694
    Here's my experience. Thought we'd up a date. Didn't hear from her for hours. Set something up with someone else. Sally. She's been here about 20 minutes and then holly was at the door. I didn't answer. About 15 minutes after Sally left I sent Holly a message that I was surprised and sorry we missed each other. She was still just down the street and begged come back. Like cried. OK. Holly came back. IDK what her story is with I won't see her again. No blatant evidence of demons but who knows!

  3. #3949

    Hayley

    Set up a QV date with this one. Damage was only $ and went for a quick flute lesson. Pretty lackluster. Location was a apartment complex. She seems to be sharing the place with another provider. Which was also serving a friend at the time with my date with Haley. Already made me pretty uncomfortable but nothing happened thankfully. From my experience with the QV I was glad I didint go for the HHr service. I won't be repeating.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/931716037694

  4. #3948
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Anyone seen??

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/684472201472

    Says she coming to Anderson tonight. Might look her up if it's a good time.

  5. #3947

    Not Legit

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/477847684070

    This one is not legit. If the deposit was not already a red flag, I added her on snapchat. She recycles the same pictures from 4-7 months ago and posts the same 3 reviews on there that were probably written by another account to herself. When I asked her to take a selfie and send it to me since she should be able to do that pretty easily with snapchat I got blocked. What's hilarious is that she says qv is $ . 2 but wants a. 8 deposit up front. There's no way in hell I'm giving over half as a deposit.

    At this point I only see my AFTs and really just message other STG ads to try and figure out the fake ones to report to you guys. Stay safe!

    RM.

  6. #3946

    Tia

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/716264355811

    Sorry link didn't work in last post. Stay safe inbox me for details.

  7. #3945

    Be careful

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/342904403405

    So after several text with this one, we decided to meet up. What I didn't know, she expected me to meet her at a motel in Spartanburg (claimed she was driving to Greenville from Charlotte). One redflag, we started texting at 7 pm, and she wanted me to meet her at the motel at 945. It has never taken me nearly 3 hours to drive from Charlotte to Spartanburg. Next redflag, she wanted me to meet her at motel, and pay for the room. Shouldn't she already have a room if she is going to be traveling? She claimed she didn't have money for a room. Third redflag, this morning, I wake up and check STG this morning, and I see she is posting in Greenville, Anderson, and Augusta. She really gets around for someone who didn't have motel money.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/210414958356 an Anderson ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/379727024110 another Anderson ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/905577242904 Augusta.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/056359120289 back to Greenville.

    I also noticed in some ads, she advertises anal, and in others, she dosen't. See at your own risk.

  8. #3944

    Tia

    Content: media / external / file /282333.

    Back with new pics and a new name. Some of you may remeber her. STAY SAFE!

  9. #3943

    Maya Donation

    Back when I was seeing her, it was $ hhr and $$ hr. She didn't do qv back then. That has been several years ago so I have no idea these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!

  10. #3942

    Redhead

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/543537329187

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  11. #3941

    Wellford

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/604378573313

    This one has a leg tattoo that looks very familiar. I think she used to go by Zoe. I could be way off too. I'm going to try and get in touch and let why'all know.

  12. #3940

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by Longines  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.
    Hey thanks! Can you offer any details? Rates, what they'll do etc? Kinda disappointing you make it sound like her "friends" rate higher than her. She's got an allure!

  13. #3939

    Maya donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, a gem is back in play. Maya is posting again.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/192890959812
    Can anyone tell me what her donation is? She texted me back, but hasn't told me how much for incall. Thanks!

  14. #3938

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Fake Girl! And Has a Pimp Boyfriend! Has many Fake Adds on here is the only two still up! Just beware she's not Legit! Lesson Learned! And http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/059124805989 Look at other adds with this same #. Rkn.
    Did she set you up or rob you?

  15. #3937
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/289263689505

    Anyone know anything about these two?
    Yes, I saw them both last week and had a great time. A few demons, but still well worth it. The brunette has left town and "Britt" brings friends in weekly and manages them. But Oh shit, her friends are a big step over her in a good way, she knows it too, hehe. Britt will "divert" as much as possible to her friend of the week. I would repeat. Long time lurker, just started to respond. Been in the hobby over 15 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape