Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 35480
-
04-23-20 08:14 #28310Senior Member

Posts: 1837P-House
It seems there are several girls AND their handlers that have moved to the Parliament House. The rates are attractive right now. I also wonder how safe it all is with it being inside Orlando City Limits.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 07:11 #28309Senior Member

Posts: 229Kelli / Holly
I have found her she is staying of all places Thr P house on OBT just off Colonial you can catch her walking to WaWa in the mornings. I have digits PM me.
Originally Posted by Bri4324
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 21:26 #28308Senior Member

Posts: 376Wow, classic. We had our fun together.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 20:31 #28307Senior Member

Posts: 1104Ashley Long Legs
Strangely, some of those Econolodge GPS girls actually last a long time. A case in point was Ashley Long Legs. For a 'long' time, she was always out, and very late, too. It definitely looked like a TGTBT situation. I'm going to guess that's the reason she was always out: guys thought she was a decoy, a tranny, or simply had GPS and passed her by. In her case (just like Janelle and the rest of them), it was the latter. And because she rarely got a ride, I guess uncle mostly left her alone, too, letting her stroll up and down all night and early morning.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
I will say that the high-price, low-service hotties in that area do a good job of waving off the locals who know better without any attitude.
-
04-22-20 19:40 #28306Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks for the report. Sorry to hear she's wasting everyone's time.
Originally Posted by Bonghit420
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 19:35 #28305Senior Member

Posts: 127Ugh. Sorry to hear this Brutha. That's f'd up. She won't last long. Too bad she's hot. What a waste.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 14:03 #28304Senior Member

Posts: 81I haven't seen her in a while but I'd like to find her again. I had a blast with her before. She definitely enjoys a fuck.
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 13:38 #28303Senior Member

Posts: 203Salina
To be honest it didn't look like pregnancy weight, nor did she mention being pregnant. I just assumed whatever candy she was taking she had stopped. Weight gain usually follows.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 12:13 #28302Senior Member

Posts: 186Did she have the baby? I saw her 2 months ago she looked pregnant.
Originally Posted by DixenCider
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 11:19 #28301Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? Head & Pussy. Unfortunately, she moved.
Missionary Man.
-
04-22-20 11:10 #28300Senior Member

Posts: 489Too much = gps
Quoted me 100 qv or cardate. Fuck that! I don't care how "hot" she is, she's a SW.
Originally Posted by TntDynamite
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 11:07 #28299Senior Member

Posts: 489That sucks
Lucky for her you're not the type to retaliate. Not trying to promote violence, but If that were me, she would've been regretting that stupid movie!
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
Make that ho a starve!
-
04-22-20 10:50 #28298Senior Member

Posts: 2964Janelle
Holy hell! That chicks a street walker? Perhaps I need to change my perspective. While it's been a long time since I went looking for an SW, my "image" of an SW is a chick that's had it rough, serious candy issues and looks haggard and at least a decade older than she actually is. Assuming those pics are accurate, Janelle most definitely does not fit that image!
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 09:34 #28297Senior Member

Posts: 750Haven't seen her out for a while.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
When we first met on Thanksgiving day many years ago, she did a cash and dash (totally my fault for breaking my own rules not leaving the area and giving cash up front).
Couple years later, I picked her up again and she didn't recognize me (different vehicle).
I acted like I've never seen her before and made it a point to drive way out of her comfort zone, which she didn't like one bit.
Stopped off at a safe location and lowballed the shit out of her.
At first, she declined, but when I said forget it, lets head back, she caved and I got half and half for a Jackson (which worked out since she already got a Jackson from the cash and dash).
Met up a few times after that for a quickie here and there, but got sick of her attitude and ever rising rates.
-
04-22-20 08:49 #28296Senior Member

Posts: 472Here are a few more pics of Janelle from her Eros listing in Houston. Time to send this girl back home.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






