Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 35480
-
04-21-20 23:36 #28295Senior Member

Posts: 337Janelle do not recommend but can't deny she is super hot
In dream we agree to chill less than 10 min away I text and ask for room number and she says meet her at a 7-11 then when am 5 min away she text me that she is with a client and to wait 15 min for her so I guess she was walking the streets and got a client should have left then but I just had to see how hot she is in person also at this point am expecting a rush job I told her to shower she yes but am sure it's a lie she also texted that she was going to give me a BBBJ I never mentioned it but ok well at her spot she starts she goes for condoms I remind her that she she told she said BBBJ so she agrees to BBBJ for 1 min says she only does it till. Junior is awake not surprise to hear so she hops on top for a bit then me on top for a bit tight kitty got done fast which is I what I wanted when leaving I see one cop car then when I get to the exit out of the nocono lodge I see 4 to 6 girls walking all looked super hot wearing almost nothing pulling out I see Janelle already walking towards 7-11 again and 3 more cop cars.
She is not worth it and deff would stay away not a good dream.
For all the the guys that love spinners try to talk her down on half and think of it as 10 min qv LOL I bet if you ask her for a 15 min qv she tries to kick you out at 5 min.
-
04-21-20 21:09 #28294Senior Member

Posts: 731Janelle pics
Figured I'd share the pics she sent me.
-
04-21-20 21:00 #28293Senior Member

Posts: 203Salina
Gave me some good sloppy top but she has really packed on the pounds since I last saw her a few months back.
-
04-21-20 20:59 #28292Senior Member

Posts: 203Wow
She is sexy but would have lost me at "minimum was 100". The bad attitude just makes it worse for me. Glad you got out of there as I've heard worse stories with these crazy types.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 20:31 #28291

Posts: 373Thanks!
I was able to see Mimi and what everyone has said is accurate. Pics are of her and recent. She is a spinner, gives enthusiastic and great head. We then went thru various positions, all was good. Small toned body, tight V.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
I will see her again.
-
04-21-20 19:01 #28290Senior Member

Posts: 731Crazy Janelle
OK so decided to pull the trigger on Taderhead's find Janelle. Sent first text to her yesterday and we exchanged pics and told her I'd meet with her today. Fast forward to now and I just left the room. First off, she is fucking hot with the classic spinner body. Lots of makeup on. So she asked how I got her number and then on to the details of service and donation. I told her I'd probably only want head and she quoted me 100. I initially balked at hearing that and she insisted she told me the amount through text, which she did not. She said her minimum was 100. I asked how much time I get with that and she said 30 minutes, which I'm pretty sure was all bullshit and she'd be rushing for me to hurry up and finish. Against my better judgement I was about to go through with it until she started reaching for the cover and that's when I inquired about BBBJ and she said she doesn't do that. That's all I needed to hear and I politely declined. She immediately turned nasty and told me to get the fuck out. I responded to her in a mocking kind of way and just as I was walking outside the door she hit me in the back of the head (actually the back of my neck) as hard as she could. I'd steer clear fellas.
-
04-21-20 10:02 #28289Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? Head. MIA.
Missionary Man.
-
04-21-20 02:55 #28288Senior Member

Posts: 66Nicki
She was legendary, but also Coco on coco puffs. Last I heard, she left the state and retired. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 20:23 #28287Senior Member

Posts: 66Janelle
Thanks for the confirmation! Saw her today walking with tight shorts and a very revealing top. With all the LEO presence I was convinced TGTBT. I had to make a few rounds to get a better look as I was just blown away. Didn't make the scoop today but will jump on it I if given chance again.
Originally Posted by SeanT17
[View Original Post]
What was the damage BTW?
-
04-20-20 19:12 #28286Senior Member

Posts: 337Looks good
If anyone knows this girl and she is still available please pm her info.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 18:27 #28285Senior Member

Posts: 127Janelle, tight spinner by florida mall
So, crusing the trail. And there was nothing up the number streets, so get down to wawa fl mall. And there were 3 to good to be true spinners, WSW, maybe a spanish or two black street walkers. Well, I got janelles attention, said had to be a cop. She came to the car grabbed the johnson. Said she had a room. Went back. That body is fucking mint boys. Tiny. No candy marks. Perky small tits. And the cute bubble ass. Start with BBBJ, which was A1, she slips cover over. Gets on top. Gives a lack luster ride. But squeezes the kitty. So I told her bend over. The ashole looked good her bubble ass looked so tasty. So I hit it from the bck. Was temped to test the butthole. But I'm sure there is an upcharge. She is not a cop boys,. But I'd only see again if in a pinch.
-
04-20-20 17:58 #28284Senior Member

Posts: 784Bro
Bro. Have you seen this one? Head (BBBJWSp) . No PMs.
Missionary Man.
-
04-20-20 13:34 #28283Senior Member

Posts: 114Shorty? The Latina thick shorty?
Yeah she's got the same kik still, she's over by wheaterbee rd off OBT, south chase area I believe.
Originally Posted by Anja12
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 12:35 #28282Senior Member

Posts: 706Neither of you are responsible
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
She's a grown woman and this is her business. She is responsible for her own actions. I will always back a brother before a ho.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-20 21:41 #28281Regular Member

Posts: 9Ashley-The saint
Ashley is staying at the arrow. Just contacted texted her yesterday. I have digits.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
Greg27.












Reply With Quote






