Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 31631
-
04-23-20 22:03 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 492Eva
Eva is slightly curvier than Dez but not as sensual as Dez. Very nice man mades too. FS is on the menu with a squirting sesh, too.
Originally Posted by Sami94
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 15:43 #17080Banned Member

Posts: 116Has anyone checked this place out?
Needing a fix, had anyone been to this place?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965622
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/the-doll...orlando-433544#erotic.
-
04-23-20 15:01 #17079Senior Member

Posts: 64Body Rub
Anyone have recommendations on a provider that does full sensual body rubs? With a full service finish of course. I don't mess with AMPs I like my women Latin with a nice thick body. I've seen Deziah before and she's a little small for my taste. Thanks in advance!
-
04-23-20 14:39 #17078Senior Member

Posts: 60407XXX0079. I got the okay to post her digits. She's available today.
Originally Posted by Lexes878
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 09:52 #17077Senior Member

Posts: 60Hi guys. Darla is in Altamonte springs. Message me for email. I'm not sure if her numbers are working anymore.
Originally Posted by Lexes878
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 09:37 #17076Senior Member

Posts: 301Ms. Vegas
Received a text from Vegas last night. Last time I saw her was in Dec. 2019. Anyways she told me she is town for the week off lee rd. I figure out an excuse to get out the house and had an incredible experience with this woman. She is fun size and will do all the work if you let her. Check her out before she leaves town. Also, she said that she is looking to move back to Orlando if business is good. So fellas, I encourage you all to give her a reason to stay.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49165415/
-
04-23-20 08:58 #17075Senior Member

Posts: 963Ashley Mystical Sicilian love goddess
She's coming back on Friday and Saturday to rock our world. There's will be precautions like taking temperatures, washing hands, using mouthwash and changing the sheets so safety first guys. Reach out to her, her handle is Mystical0945.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
OO out.
-
04-23-20 03:21 #17074Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I had my suspicion about her when I remembered seeing her ad pictures about two years ago. If she was still flat tummy and sexy, we would probably get new pics, right?
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 14:47 #17073Senior Member

Posts: 288You can add a city name as well, Liz Orlando.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 13:24 #17072Senior Member

Posts: 28Nova
I saw her a few times at her Kissimmee incall. She has a good head on her shoulders and is down on her luck. She was very happy and eager to please and not a clock watcher. I always left happy!
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 13:11 #17071Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 36Thank you babe
I had so much fun with you baby! I'm glad you liked the "outfit" I chose to greet you with LOL. I can't wait to see you again! Until next time love.
Xoxo.
NikkiBaby.
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 12:47 #17070Senior Member

Posts: 165Nova.
I have not seen her myself. But be careful when reading reviews. Their was another Nove that has recently got out of the game who has great reviews. You might find reviews with Nina and Nova which are positive. But the the same girl you are asking about.
Originally Posted by DannyHusk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-20 08:29 #17069Senior Member

Posts: 2464Use a wildcard
Use a wildcard to search for names with less than four letters. Type in "Liz*" and you will get anything with Liz plus anything else. Way more than you want, probably, but it works.
Originally Posted by PasionMmx
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
04-22-20 08:19 #17068Regular Member

Posts: 4Nova
Long time lurker, first post. Anybody meet with this particular lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49111779/
-
04-22-20 07:30 #17067Senior Member

Posts: 102Liz
Don't wait your time or money. I saw her last week and the pictures are old and she looks know were like them. Not only the she stayed on the phone must of our time. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by PasionMmx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





