Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 2911
-
05-19-20 15:44 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 521330 pm
Went out for a ride around 330. Wasn't too much happening. Came across black Brittney. She was with some other skank but Brit was wearing a super short little dress I couldn't say no. Scooped her. Brought her to the spot. Bent her over the trunk of my car and hiked that short dress up a few inches. Pounded her in the sun for a few minutes ousted a nut dropped her back where I found her 30 minutes later. $32.
-
05-17-20 18:01 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 38Where was this?
Originally Posted by FluffyKins
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 18:30 #2039Regular Member

Posts: 13Thursday night hunt
Was in the area on business Thursday around 11 pm, so so I decided to cruise for "just a few minutes". 1 and a half hours later, not one look. I was starting to debate in my head whether there was really nobody out at all, or if I was just bad at this game when a light rain swept through. 10 minutes after the drizzle stopped, got half a dozen looks in rapid succession. I should say that I'm sketchy and can be overly cautious. I'll wait for the perfect circumstance, I. E. No cars near me, SW out by herself, quick and quiet scoop, etc. I drove around for another hour after I started to get looks before I came across the right moment.
Scooped a girl who called herself Stephanie. Short, cute, kind of chubby, nice tits, auburn / brunette. Hops in my car, and before I can say hello, her jacket and shirt are already off. Good start. We do cop checks, go for a little drive, and I found myself driving a little farther away from the strip than I usually do because I was actually enjoying the conversation. She was very nice, bubbly and personable. Anyway, I found a nice spot, and we start talking terms. I tell her I only have 40 to my name, and need to save some for gas. She said she usually asks 60 for FS, but I usually just go for bjs anyway, and she says 40 is her usual rate for that". Normally, I'd haggle a bit, but she was cute and nice and after some of the bad experiences I've had, the attitude goes a long way for me, so I agree. Nice, sensual BBBJCIM. It's been a while, so I came buckets and to her credit, she cleaned up every drop. Based on the taste, she accurately guessed that I eat a lot of fruit. After we finished, she does something I've never seen a SW do before. She pulls out a few singles and offers me some change so I could go get gas! I couldn't believe it. I politely declined, and frankly, if I had another 20 on me, I'd have handed it to her right then for being so cool. No digits or social media or anything, but if I ever see her walking again, I would absolutely repeat.
-
05-15-20 20:51 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 157Have you seen the two blonds
I just saw them today, now I'm not sure if they're new or not but they looked pretty good. Saw them both hanging out and when I turned around to pick the one up I liked, she was off in some black car. Anyways, you know who I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 15:32 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 521This morning
Took a cruise this morning about 10 am. Lots of girls out walking but believe me they were 3rd string AT BEST. Saw black Britney. 20 bucks down the hatch. Also worth noting. Saw redhead Ashley yesterday. Pushing a baby stroller. Man she popped out a, kind and left 30 lbs in her botty. She was a really fun fuck like 2 yrs ago. Hot. Could suck and fuck. Then I think got popped and never was the same.
-
05-14-20 10:03 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 157I've had Brittany a number of times. Her head is really good I'd say and she is definitely one of the cuter ones. FS with her is alright, the present looks better in the package still wrapped but she's a good time.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 09:23 #2035Banned Member

Posts: 81Contact
Do you happen to have her contact info? What time is she usually out and about?
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 18:17 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 149Claire
Had on baggy clothes, but is smokin' hot underneath. Got the whole package for 60, but she tried the "I'll be so much more hornier if we get something first. Uh huh, sure. They all try to rip you off. 🙄 Young, either PR or black, lightly dark skin, black nipples, hairy downstairs, and can be found on Tyrell most days. For looks, I'd repeat, and she's good with everything else, but you got to be prepared for the usual "give me the money first" BS they all give.
-
05-12-20 11:41 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 521Bored
Was bored today. So went out for a spin. And picked up black Brittany. 20 and down the hatch. Girl has a pretty good mouth. Anyone else picked her up?
-
05-03-20 12:46 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 3024Pfft. Please!. Try fucking a hooker behind an abandoned Winnebago in Lowell in 5F weather, while the wind is whipping and a beer is on me!. Yeah, I've done that. Porta-potties are now my breaking point. Ain't doin' it no more!. I even posted about it but, it was some years ago. Regarding Worcester SWS, I might head out there tonight.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
(Yes, I am clearly a fucking whackjob!.).
-
04-28-20 17:02 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 1734Who you foolin Meatman?
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
You'd do it again in a heart beat if she charged you a fin! LOL.
I fucked a civi in college behind a dumpster. I didn't even know her. We were both wasted at a bar. I talked to her for about 10 minutes. We left and went out back. I had her bent over next to the dumpster beatin her pussy up bareback. I saw her about a week later and we passed each other without a word.
-
04-26-20 13:32 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 3024Been there, done that. Fucked a couple of SWS in a porta-potty. So help me, never, ever again.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-20 01:55 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 163Brittany
Which on is Brittany? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Strech12
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-20 00:42 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 88Great informative post. I've never heard of a female undercover getting into a Johns car (Police like to be in control). They usually try to get you to agree to "sex for money" through the window. Then have you pull behind a building or wave you off because they didnt like the offer, then the John gets pulled over a block away.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
The hitch hiking line is perfect because everything is being recorded. Never admit to sex for money if you are pulled over.
Years ago in Boston I got pulled over. I had circled the block a couple of times on a slow night on Blue Hill Ave. I picked up a SW and drove two blocks. I got a bad vibe and also realized she was not my taste. I pulled over and told her to get out. I'd already been Made by an undercover and two more blocks later the blues were on. I Kept my cool. Just said “I was coming from a friends.” They ran me and sent me on my way. Never said a word about the SW I'd picked up and dropped off (I knew they saw me. Probably saw me circling the block too). I always try to have a story for being in the area and drive sober. It's not a good idea to be fucked up around SW's since they will rob you blind. Stay cool. Keep your wits and be safe.
-
04-22-20 00:02 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 157[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote




