Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 542 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2057
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Cat nap

    I had a dream I saw cateyes, a few days back. It started off with a sexy greeting at the door little light French kissing, the some body rubbing. We then walk to the room where she asked me to get comfortable. I did and she grinded on me in front of a mirror For a moment. I jumped onto the bed. She then slowly crawled to me and started the most wonderful licking and kiss I have ever felt. With out failure I was hard as rock. She quickly noticed that and began to lick my shaft up and down. Kissing and teasing the tip. Then out of no where she puts all of me inside her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She is differently a pro. Best sucking and kissing I have ever had. After a few minutes of all of that I was about to finish she let me cim. And left no drop behind. She gave me a light leg message to finish up. We talked a short while. Very nice lovely lady. Ccx and wait for my next dream!

  2. #2056

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by AzPussy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.
    She's currently listed on adultlook as being "Online". Says she's only doing BBBJ at the moment.

    Anna supposedly works in healthcare, so perhaps she is just observing an abundance of caution.

  3. #2055

    Not responding

    Does anyone know if Katrina Love is till in the game? Also Anna from buddy rubs? I try to get a hold of both of them but no luck no text back. Just wondering if they are not seen people or they just gave up and left the biss.

    I am curious as to which legit providers that do a good job are actually active and working if you know any, cause I need a massage really bad.

  4. #2054

    Check the forum

    I recall someone had a less than stellar time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]

  5. #2053

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nessaa-staar

    Couldn't' find any similar images nor did the provider list any different phones.

  6. #2052

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tustia  [View Original Post]
    A quick image search shows a Brazilian instagram model so.

  7. #2051

    Anyone seen this girl?


  8. #2050

    DFK providers

    Among the many things to worry about during this shutdown: Will COVID-19 make the DFK R. I. P?

  9. #2049

    Bittersweet

    I called in to check on Gail to see if everything was OK. She replied that she got a job and was longer seeing clients. Huge sigh. Bittersweet, but I'm glad she's working. I told her if she ever needed anything to call me and she said she would. Be safe out there!!

  10. #2048

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    Did she walk the streets as she was pregnant? I think remember her.
    I remember a girl that looked just like her and then seeing her pregnant as well.

  11. #2047

    Delightful Delihaj

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she goes by Delilah Delightful.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3109418
    I would avoid. Bad experience for looked nothing like her pictures; she had 50-60 lbs. Offered full service over the phone and on her ad; show up to a different story. CBJ was nothing special especially for the price she was charging.

  12. #2046

    Breast worship lady

    I've been seeing her for seven or eight years. In the early years she did give oral but no longer does. I've enjoyed my time with her and have gotten close to doing more but didn't want to make her mad.

  13. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long time and has managed to look the same as the first time I met her. She was a SW many moons ago and I picked her up several times in the Grant and Oracle area. She charged higher rates than most SWs at 40 for CBJ and 60 for BBBJ, but she was young and very attractive and had great skills so I always picked her up when she was out, (which was very rare). Flash forward to modern times and she is now Delilah Delightful after running into a veteran provider and being shown the escort ropes and she only officially advertises CBJ sessions although she has given me a rate for FS and BBBJ, but I have not partaken yet. I am sure her rates have increased, but not sure what they are now since I am locked in at a certain rate. She is mainly my backup plan now since she is so far away from me, but I still see her off and on. She is very attractive and is blessed with a nice big wonderful ass for such a small frame.

    I know she has gotten bad reviews here and people have said she is "mechanical", but my experience has been different and even with a cover she has done me right time and time again and I will continue to see her. Of course YMMV and with her I believe it is all about how you treat her. I can see her not being as good to people she does not like and I have always treated her good and with respect and we seem to click so she has always been great to me.

    ILH.
    Did she walk the streets as she was pregnant? I think remember her.

  14. #2044

    The bbw breast worship lady

    I have seen the lady who does breast worship a couple of times.

    Nothing super exciting but for a reasonable price you can cum all you want.

    My question is has anybody else's seen her? She says no oral or FS.

    But the last time as I was worshiping those tits I know I sneaked in more then just the tip LOL.

    But I didn't want to be rude so I eased out haha who else's has experience with this one?

  15. #2043

    Got spooked! More like terrified.

    So I saw that CJ had posted thanks to another member. Being as I always wanted to see her I reached out. The last two times I met her were only oral and left me wanting more.

    Easy communication. Asked if I could grab Gatorades which I did. Got to motel and actually talked to her on the phone. Recognized her voice so I knew this was going to be a great day!

    Got room number which was upstairs. Walking up the exterior stairs which would be right in front of her door I noticed a male and female at top of stairs. Did not think much about it. Looked like people that worked there. Lady was talking into phone. When I made it to the top of stairs I looked at the man and made eye contact and said hello. Then noticed hanging from his neck a sheriff's badge. My heart stopped hard. Panic took over. I kept walking down corridor away from room and away from them. Did a walk around motel dumping the Gatorades and covers into trash as I went. Could not have gotten out of there faster. Blocked and deleted her number and was counting my blessings.

    Then I started thinking things through next day. Obviously I wasn't going to stick around and find out the details. But the next day I started thinking I know that was her on the phone and how could she be part of a sting? Also if it was something like a sting why would they just be standing outside with badge shown etc. So finally I unblocked and texted her I might owe her apology. Communicates very well by the way. She said I really missed out! Said that it was a parole officer for someone around there and she figured out that was probably why I freaked out.

    So needless to say she understood obviously and we reconnected. When I say reconnected I mean wow we really reconnected! Will definitely be seeing her again. Also really glad that I thought this through and reconnected. It would have been really easy to let fear completely wipe out what ended up being a fantastic experience and hopefully more.

    Veterans PM me if you want more details!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape