Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8744

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Pm me with details. I'm interested.
    Pm me as well, I am also interested, thanks.

  2. #8743

    She does it

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of escorts that provide rimming?
    Like ass, see attached link.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/024879217421

  3. #8742

    Don't trust

    Took the money and ran.

    Northcarolina / raleighdurham /490xxx79.

  4. #8741

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Debbie needs help today guys. 40 something native girl. Small bbw.
    Pm me with details. I'm interested.

  5. #8740

    The queen of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of escorts that provide rimming?
    The RDU providers of Rimjobs is without a doubt Trina.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121326

    Treat her well, some of us are fond of her.

  6. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelsHouse  [View Original Post]
    So, I had read about Kayla and began yesterday trying to set up an appointment. I wasn't going to head out at 9:00 pm for a visit yesterday, so we decided this morning. She was quick to respond early morning, but then after that it was sporadic. She did text me that she had an issue to come up, and I had work issues happening as well, so all was good. For the while.

    I started reaching out to another provider, but I did want to see Kayla. She is now $ QV, $. 5 hhr, $$ hr. I decided on a QV once we got our time straight. I showed up and had to wait just a little bit. I was sent one room number, but eventually sent to the correct room down the way. I assume to make sure I wasn't LEO or a bad seed. Regardless, I was welcomed in the room and Kayla had on a t-shirt, bra and panties. That visit was totally worth it!!

    I don't think I need to go through the letters, but I was thoroughly pleased!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/153419312948
    Is she Kayla, or Karly. Because she has been reviewed under Karly.

  7. #8738

    Karly. She even spelled it for me. Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelsHouse  [View Original Post]
    So, I had read about Kayla and began yesterday trying to set up an appointment. I wasn't going to head out at 9:00 pm for a visit yesterday, so we decided this morning. She was quick to respond early morning, but then after that it was sporadic. She did text me that she had an issue to come up, and I had work issues happening as well, so all was good. For the while.

    I started reaching out to another provider, but I did want to see Kayla. She is now $ QV, $. 5 hhr, $$ hr. I decided on a QV once we got our time straight. I showed up and had to wait just a little bit. I was sent one room number, but eventually sent to the correct room down the way. I assume to make sure I wasn't LEO or a bad seed. Regardless, I was welcomed in the room and Kayla had on a t-shirt, bra and panties. That visit was totally worth it!!

    I don't think I need to go through the letters, but I was thoroughly pleased!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/153419312948
    After all these years, emails / reviews via phone always mess up my mental spellcheck.

  8. #8737

    Kayla. Worth It

    So, I had read about Kayla and began yesterday trying to set up an appointment. I wasn't going to head out at 9:00 pm for a visit yesterday, so we decided this morning. She was quick to respond early morning, but then after that it was sporadic. She did text me that she had an issue to come up, and I had work issues happening as well, so all was good. For the while.

    I started reaching out to another provider, but I did want to see Kayla. She is now $ QV, $. 5 hhr, $$ hr. I decided on a QV once we got our time straight. I showed up and had to wait just a little bit. I was sent one room number, but eventually sent to the correct room down the way. I assume to make sure I wasn't LEO or a bad seed. Regardless, I was welcomed in the room and Kayla had on a t-shirt, bra and panties. That visit was totally worth it!!

    I don't think I need to go through the letters, but I was thoroughly pleased!

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/153419312948

  9. #8736

    Recommendations

    Does anyone know of escorts that provide rimming?

  10. #8735

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by MarleyDog  [View Original Post]
    But I have also been ghosted by both of them on occasion as well by just not responding to texts.
    Good point of clarification. By ghosting I mean the provider (1) fails to communicate after the monger has arrived at the designated meet up spot or (2) fails to communicate, or has long lapses in communication, during setup communications with the monger (folks may have other definitions). While (1) has happened to me, (2) happens the most BY FAR. To be accurate, the girl I saw has only been guilty of (2).

  11. #8734

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    Hope you recover soon, for these reasons I'd rater stay away from the hobby till this passes. Yesterday till before your post I had my little head take over and had a appointment with Kristie, but after I saw this I passed. Lots of time we humans think that the worse would never happen to us till it does. Stay safe everyone.
    Stormi is still actively posting and seeing that for me I realize these girls still got to make money to survive and have a place to stay So for them Corona don't mean shit and they def not gone tell the next Monger they might have been exposed to it especially you older guys. SO I got the last little bit of hunger out my system last night which I hope won't come back to bite me in the ass and I'm going to have to take a break myself for awhile from the hobby.

    For the rest of you guys out there please be safe and if its not really worth it don't go for itin the long run if more of us stay away it might end up benefiting all of us when its all said and done.

  12. #8733

    Legit, but.

    Scheduled a hh. She asked me to go to the store and pick stuff up. I had to wait to see her and she rushed me out early to see next client. I can not endorse. She has some OK reviews. YMMV.

    On the way out, she saw I was not happy and offered a free next time. I said thanks but no thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]

  13. #8732

    Legit--but no repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, very nice mature lady, responded right away and her place was safe and secure. I found her pictures not to be accurate, was in rush with everything, no clock watching just hurried, menu seemed to be limited, was too sensitive for DATY. For me better options out there so no repeat for me but like with all YMMV.

  14. #8731

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    I had almost the same exact experience with her. Same place, same lack luster, turn off, waste of time / driving / and money, experience.

    THAT is exactly what this board is about! Share reports and get the word out!
    Hate to pile on but I am also an Olivia fan but her recent performance has been questionable. Last time I saw her it was previously discussed for BBBJ in addition to f. S? At the moment of truth she got selected amnesia and I had to jar the memory. She complied and all was good but it left me wondering because I started seeing the signs of decline but she is so damn cute and good at what she does that it was overlooked. Now hearing this has made me hesitant because I was about to seek her out. Sad, pickings were skim and now one of the best is in decline WTF! Thanks for the heads up you probably saved me $$ and disappointment especially since its a goid distance plus I can't stand that place either. I hope she pulls it together, she is a true sweetheart when she's focused.

  15. #8730
    Quote Originally Posted by BashBros  [View Original Post]
    Long time looker, but first post for safety. I recently was tested pos for Corona but also had a with Stormi last week. I have let her know about this and wanted to let everyone else know for safety of all. Be safe brothers and good luck.
    Hope you recover soon, for these reasons I'd rater stay away from the hobby till this passes. Yesterday till before your post I had my little head take over and had a appointment with Kristie, but after I saw this I passed. Lots of time we humans think that the worse would never happen to us till it does. Stay safe everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape