Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 26415
-
04-21-20 19:36 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 315Lynn & Tabby
I needed some pampering and after a few hours pondering, I decided to take the plunge. And I am really glad I did.
Set it up easily by text, and headed out the door. I arrived early, scoped the area, and waited. She needed a few minutes, which was fine; so I watched for departing vehicles and there were none.
Got there and was greeted with a hug by Lynn. We exchanged pleasantries and headed to her room where our clothes quickly fell off. She started nibbling her way down from my neck down to my chest, loitered there for a moment, and then down until she started with some really good deep throat. As I've been stuck in the house, I was ready to blow quickly. So I threw in some stall tactics and talked about Tabby and Kim while she wrapped my willy and climbed on top for some cowgirl. I was really enjoying her nice light weight as got some really good bounce and penetration. I filled the bag after about 5 or 10 minutes of this.
By now, Tabby had gotten her baby down; and came in as mom finished cleaning me up. I still had some wood and she asked if I wanted another BJ as she was horny. Who am I to decline that? So I repeated the same with her as I did with Lynn and filled the bag right at the end of my hour appointment.
I will repeat, as I felt un-rushed and the fact that I was able to fill 2 bags in an hour gave me some pride.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/118148148936
-
04-21-20 19:35 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 258Lol
Maybe she was wasted when she posted LOL.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:28 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 98Chrissy
Yeah she owes me about 20 fucks for all the money I got sucked into giving her last summer.
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 19:14 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 315I wouldn't
Pictures looks professionally taken, the mask picture is photoshopped.
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
Google on either images or photos does not come back with escort listings.
The SnapChat text is way too prominent.
The verification nonsense.
No activities of consequence.
Tattoos- none in the pix but ad says she has a lot.
And then there is this never-ever: "I require a 50% deposit on advanced appointments from all new clients. ".
-
04-21-20 18:32 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 169Check out the spelling from STG post
I had a good laugh when I saw this message for a STG post. This is the worst spelling that I have ever seen.
It was a AA girl with the following heading. ADDiCTiVE#8419;1⃣CHOiCE‼ $MØƙ322;8358;GҤØŦ9756; ⓣ9432;9430;9431;9443;•ⓙ9444;9432;9426;9448; PERFECTiON.
Gurntd 5🌟prformnc!128076;262: XXX-XXXX Bella.
💓Highly Addictiv 1 OO% Raℓpi cturs!128139;128158;128132;Upscal Saf Discrt!!Yes🍾128367;128069;128166;Jw dropping skiℓ8467;s!128561;128149;.
💄128089;Absolutly Stunning fac to match my prfct tnick and curvy body. 👠127856;8467;t m spoiℓyou with my swt prsonaℓity. 💎I LOVE poℓite and rspctfuℓ,gnrous gntℓmn!128166;127942;My skiℓ8467;s ar labsoℓutly unmatchd can b iquit uphoric😌129303;call are text ask me about my 2 girl specials.
-
04-21-20 16:17 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 215Has anyone ever seen this before?
Greetings! New to the hobby, saw this listing on STG. Is this a bit too much?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/048097378249
-
04-21-20 15:00 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 159Another one
Contacted her the other day. Bad attitude and discussed pri $es through text and sent me to the wrong address. Unless you like what I described I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 13:28 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 34Miss my regular gotos
I miss my only two regulars. First one was Chrissy or Jessica the service was always great and never rush and conversations after were always an added plus. Second on was Sammilove need I say anymore.
-
04-21-20 12:25 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 748Just an assumption
But I think he means googling the number comes up with nothing to review. Pretty sure we know how to find the phone number on an ad.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 07:06 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 203Her number
Is in the ad. Press the call me button.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 06:12 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 656Stay away!
I went to visit her last winter. The person that opens the door is not the one in the picture. On the other side of the door you will find a much thinner rougher looking lady. When I saw her she was limping badly. She said she felt while riding her bike. She stays near the domes.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-20 02:14 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 334Info needed on this one
No name and number gives me nothing. Any intel on this one? If her pics are accurate, she's right up my alley.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/007453074840
-
04-20-20 20:29 #9993Banned Member

Posts: 505She was on Gfield last Friday waving at cars.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 18:03 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 70She's cute. Definitely a repeat for me. I would say one of my favorites and budget friendly. Not much personality but sexy body. She prefers service to the regulars.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-20 17:54 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 70That crappy motel gives me the creeps every time I go for a visit. It's like, the feeling of a setup is waiting to happen. Glad to hear that you took safety precautions.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






